Elizabeth Swann's Sister - De...

Autorstwa Courtney98xo

This story follows on the adventures of Anne Swann and her friends and family. From my first book Elizabeth S... Więcej

Actors and Actresses
Part 1. So Much For My Happy Ending
Part 2. Mademoiselle Hallthorpe.
Part 3. A Best Friend Whom Understands
Part 4. Arrested On What Charges?
Part 5. The Black Cells
Part 6. Father And Will To The Rescue.
Part 7. Cutler Beckett's Office
Part 8. Confronting Beckett And Setting Sail.
Part 9. James Is That You?.
Part 10. Who In The World Is Davy Jones?.
Part 11. Sharing A Cabin
Part 13. Curiosity.
Part 14. The Heart Of Davy Jones.
Part 15. Sword Fighting And Creatures Of The Deep.
Part 16. Doctor James Norrington.
Part 17. Food And Pillow Fight.
Part 18. A Twist In Love.
Part 19. Friends To Lovers, Then Strangers Again.

Part 12. Can That Traitor Persuade Me?.

202 8 4
Autorstwa Courtney98xo

Dawn broke, the golden haze of the glorious Caribbean sunshine, shone down through the cabin, through the window. The glint quickly catching my eyes, making me turn over from facing the wall, to lying on my back and rubbing my eyes slightly, before slowly opening them and stretching up towards the ceiling and plopping them down by my sides again. I tilted my head to the left and looked over towards Thomas, who was still soundly asleep, lying on his stomach with his mouth open snoring slightly and his arms stretched upwards, above his head resting on the pillow, as though he was pointing out the window in a dream.

I smiled softly to myself at the sight of him, lying there not a care in the world, for a moment it got me thinking of what James would look like asleep, but alas I will never get to know, until we finally walk down the Isle and say I do. I slowly rose up from my sleeping position and once again stretched my arms up towards the sky yawned, before I scratched my head slightly and I then crawled on top of my bedding and got a view off the outside world. The sea was calm and as beautiful as ever, the crystal clear water and the deep rich tones of blues and greens swirling and twirling into one another, as the ship sailed upon them. The sun shining down upon it, creating beautiful rays of light, almost like a spotlight for the sea creatures to surface and be seen by passers by.

After taking in the exquisite sight before me, I then turned around and quietly climbed down from my bunk and started to get ready for the day. I went over to the wash bowel and grabbed the jug and poured the water into the bowl, the trickling of the water hitting the pottery of the bowl, must have awoken Thomas, whom snored slightly before quickly opening his eyes. I turned to look at him and found he was staring bewildered at me, as though he was sleeping with his eyes open still. "Sorry". I whispered to him. "Morning". He grumbled back softly, still half asleep, as he rubbed his eyes quite fearcely and yawned quite loud, before he smacked his lips together a few times and then pulled the covers from himself and got up out of his bunk.

He then stood upon the floor and began to stretch his whole body, before he too walked over to the window and took in the beautiful morning. "Beautiful day isn't it?". He asked in a whispered tone. I had already carried on washing my face with may I add freezing cold water, but I suppose it twas a good wake up method. I then turned to Thomas, as I was drying my face with a clean towel. "Oh it tis yes". I whispered back. "Shall you be needing to use this?". I asked Thomas, as I was pointing towards the wash bowel and jug. "Hmm oh yes thank you". He said after he stretched some more.

I then took the dirty water I had created from washing my face and I tipped it into one of the chamber pots that was situated down besdie each bunk. I then walked over to my bunk and sat upon it, as I grabbed the hair brush from off the top of the cabinet and began to brush through my firery locks, as I freed them from the plait they were in. Thomas then filled the bowel with the water and took of his linen shirt and began to wash under his arms with it and I didn't think much of it until, he began to screech like a little girl. He made me jump out of my skin slightly and I whacked myself on the head with the hair brush. I stopped and put the brush down and began to rub the spot where it just hit off my head. "Y-y-y-o-o-o-o-u, c-c-c-could, of, t-o-o-old, me how, c-cold, it twas!". Thomas turned to me, as he quickly took the towel from off the desk and wrapped himself in it.

I had to put my hand over my mouth and turn to face the wall, as I couldn't help but laugh but I had to keep it in as best I could, to prevent it from being loud, as I didn't want to wake the rest of the crew or better yet, give the game away to James that I was here on board with him. I then manages to compose myself and finally turn around to face him, still with my hand over my mouth. I then took it away and held my hand up in protest. "Sorry Thomas, I forgot to say". I replied in defence, in between giggles. "Oh well, I'm glad you find it amusing!". Thomas snapped slightly, as he quickly placed his shirt back on. "Oh, I am sorry Thomas, but at least your finally wide awake now, I suppose". I said, as I smiled at him, hoping that I hadn't truly upset him. "I suppose so". He replied, as he returned the smile.

"Shall I see what cook has for breakfast this morning?". Thomas asked. "Ooo, yes please for I can't remember the last time I ate anything". I replied, as I clutched my stomach slightly, with everything going on, I just simply forgot to eat. "I'll be back in a moment". Thomas whispered, as he headed for the cabin door and just before he was about to leave, I once again gave my orders. "Oh if you see Elizabeth or James on your travels, please see if Elizabeth is alright and if you see James, remember I'm Anthony Taylor not his Fiancé Anne...". "Yes my lady". Thomas said, as he saluted and cut me off slightly, he was just about to leave with on a inch left of him in the room. "Oh and don't forget to knock when you return, as I could be un-decent". I finished. Thomas left and just stuck his hand through the door and gave me a thumbs up, before closing the door and going to find us some breakfast.

Once he had left and I knew it was safe, I slipped out of the night dress and folded it up and place it on the bunk. I then walked over to the wash bowel and filled it again, as I braced myself with the cold water about to hit my skin, at this rate I think the Caribbean sea would be warmer to go swimming in, than this cold bowl of water. I scooped up the water in my hand and lifted my arm up, as I bravely slapped the water onto my armpits on by one, scrunching my face and clenching my teeth as I did so, before I couldn't take it much longer and I quickly grabbed the towel I used before and wrapped myself in it. When I was finally dry and a bit warmer, I then started to put on my manly clothes again, starting with the tight intolerable breeches and then the slightly grubby, not so white linen shirt, followed by the burgundy waist coat and black buckled shoes. It felt a shame to be washing myself to only have to re - apply unwashed clothing again.

I was finally dressed and ready for the day. I was just on finishing placing the last strands of hair underneath my tricorn hat, when I heard a knock at the door. I cleared my throat and answered the knock. "Who is it?". I asked in my manly voice again, for a moment there I shocked myself, as I had forgotten slightly that I could do that to my voice. "It's me!". The voice whispered back form behind the door. It twas Thomas, I them turned my attention from the mirror and went to go and open the door. Thomas walked in startled for a moment, until it finally hit him who was staring back at him.

"Oh gooday sir Anthony, didn't realise you were yet to make an appearance so soon". Thomas mocked. "Well it twas now or never". I replied smugly, in my manly voice. Thomas then closed the door behind him and then turned quickly and chucked a green apple my way, to which I quickly caught with both hands, before it hit me in the face. "Sorry, but all cook had to offer that I didn't have to fight him for, was an apple each". Thomas said, as he plonked himself down upon his bunk. I stood there, not saying anything, not moving a muscle, I could feel my heart racing in my ears, all the bad memories started flooding back, just by looking at this apple situated within my hands, the stench of his breathe upon my face and neck, the taste of rotten apples, as he placed his crusty dead lips upon mine and forcefully kissed me.

I stood there fixated upon the apple in my hands that my hearing went fuzzy, I could hear someone calling my name from what felt like in the distance, but little did I know it twas Thomas softly calling my name to help bring me back to reality. "ANNE!". I heard someone shout out loud, it brought me out of my thoughts and back into the room. "S-s-s-orry". I replied, as I stared into the distance and continued to blink rapidly. Thomas gently took hold of my shoulders and escorted me to the chair, situated behind the desk, he sat me down and I felt all my body flop down, like a how a sack of potatoes would fall should you drop them. Thomas then rushed around the other side of the desk and grabbed a glass and picked up the jug and poured me a drink of water. He then rushed back around and placed the glass into my hands, before bending down to my level.

"Anne, Anne what happened?". He asked concerned as he placed his hand upon my knee. My vision still Hazey but I could make out a figure. "It's silly". I said, as I looked down upon the apple on my lap and starting twisting the stalk in my fingers. "Well whatever that was it could not have been silly for you too freeze up like you did, please tell me". Thomas replied. "Just seeing this brought all the memories back". I said, as I held up the apple to his face. "The apple?". Thomas looked puzzled for a second, until it must have hit him. "Oh Anne, oh I completely and stupidly didn't realise, I am so sorry, please forgive me". Thomas pleaded, as he grabbed hold of my hand and started to caress it.

"Tis alright Thomas, for a moment until seeing this, I had too, truly had forgotten all about it, until now, but do not fret for he will never, ever lay his hands or his lips for that matter, ever again". I replied. "There's my best friend". Thomas replied, as he squeezed my hand and lifted my chin with his other hand, for me to look him in the face, under my tricorn hat that hung over my face. "Look if it makes you feel better, I do not happen to take too red apples as much, so if you would like too we can always swap". He continued. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and smirked. "You sound like a child". I chuckled, as I swatted his arm slightly. "Here you go". I continued, as I handed him the green apple in my hand. He gladly took it from me and replaced it with his red apple.

Thomas then stood up straight and lent up against the desk, I still sat situated in the seat he placed me in moments ago. We then happily began munching away on our exchanged apples. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the crunching coming from our mouths. Until Thomas broke the silence. "What do you think we shall get up to today do you suppose?". He asked. "Whatever measly plan Jack has up his sleeve I suppose we shall just have to go along with it and hope that we shall all survive". I chuckled, as I took my last bite of my apple, before putting the core into the bin, underneath the desk. "Perhaps your right". Thomas agreed, as he too placed his core into the bin.

He then stood up once again and stuck out his hand for me to take. I gladly accepted it and he gently pulled me to my feet. "Let's waist no time in finding out then, shall we?". He asked rhetorically, as he opened the cabin door and began to walk through it, pulling me along with him. "Wait!". I whispered sharply, as I pulled back from his grasp on my hand. I then fixed my tricorn hat, so that it covered my face, as much as it could. I then cleared my throat and began to speak. "I'm ready". I said, in my manly voice again. Thomas looked at me and smiled and then I pushed him slightly, so that we could finally exit the room.

We made it out of the cabin and made our way further on deck, carefully watching or surroundings and our steps, as nearly everyone of the crew members were on their hands and knees swabbing the deck, we kept walking trying not to step in their way, until I happened to see a dull, murky, yet royal blue uniform, hunched over upon the floor, dipping their hand into the bucket and pulling out what looks to be a old raggered wig, they were using to swab the deck with. I straight away noticed that it twas James, I quickly glanced up to Jack, who standing with Elizabeth and Gibbs engrossed in conversation with each other."You git!". I seethed through my teeth.

We walked over to them and upon their conversation. "Beckett?". Gibbs questioned. "Yes they're signed". Elizabeth replied. "Lord Cutler Beckett of the East India Trading Company". She continued. Jack who was looking at the letters of mark either his hand made a fake gagging noise and stuck out his tongue and grimaced his face. "Will was working with Beckett and never said a word". Gibbs commented. "Ahh Beckett wants the compass, only one reason for that". He continued. "Of course". Jack replied. "He wants the chest". He continued, as he turned to look at the four of us. "Yes he did say something about a chest". Elizabeth told him.

"Yes, yes he did". Thomas piped up to everyone's horror. The trio stopped in their tracks and stared quite shocked for a second, that we both just turned up out of the blue. "Shrimpy, Tony, tis good to see that you have both risen, Tony my boy, did you find everything including a certain silk nightdress to your liking within your quarters, dear boy!". Jack said. I did nothing than stare daggers at Jack, as he said this, I knew what he was doing trying to wind me up, to blow my cover in front of James.

Elizabeth and Gibbs looked at me confused however I shrugged off and I cleared my throat and played along. "Ahem, oh yes you mean that silk night dress, Jackie old boy, yes well it served me well, for I had a splendid night's sleep, for it didn't half remind me of my mistress back home, tis a shame to say that you shall never know the feeling am I right old man, since your love and only love is the sea, am I not mistaken". I replied back in my most manly voice.

Thomas scoffed in shock and was trying his best not to laugh. Elizabeth turned in the other direction and looked out into the sea, to prevent herself from laughing too and Mr Gibbs, stood there not knowing where to look. I looked up to see Jack lost for words and fighting to have a comeback to no avail. I then cheekily pursed my lips together and blew him a kiss in the air, as a sort of cheeky warning, to not cross me at the moment, as two can play at his game. As quickly as it started the conversation finally got back to the matter in hand, Beckett. "Anyway If the company controls the chest, they control the sea". Gibbs said. "A truly discomforting notion love". Jack said. "And bad!". Gibbs interjected. "Bad for every mother's son what calls himself pirate". He continued.

"I think there's a but more speed to be coaxed from these sails!". Gibbs told us. Before he began to walk off from us and address the crew. "BRACE THE FOREYARD!". He bellowed out to them. We all watched Gibbs walk off and the crew jump to their feet and scurrying sound the deck like rats running away from the alley cats. Jack then turned his attention back to Elizabeth. "Might I enquire as to how you came by these?". Jack asked her. I was going to speak for her, but Thomas held my arm slightly to stop me. "Persuasion". Elizabeth told him. "Is that what you call it, heck I would give anyone anything if I had a gun held to my face". Thomas whispered in my ear, making me chuckle slightly.

"Friendly". Jack replied. "Decidedly not". Elizabeth said. "Will strikes a deal for these and he holds it with honor, yet you were the one standing here with the prize, full pardon". Jack told her. "Comission as a privateer on behalf of England and the East India Trading Company, as if I could be bought for such a small price". Jack continued, as he began to walk away from us. I quickly happen to glance down into the direction of James, who was still focused on swabbing the deck, or so I thought he was, when I caught him listening in on the conversation, he quickly caught my eye and I must have caught his, as we both looked away from each other, as quickly as possible. "Jack the letters give them back!". Elizabeth pleaded after him. "No". He replied. "Now Jack, nows not the time for fun and games". I replied in my manly voice.

Jack turned slightly and swooned. "Persuade me". Myself and Thomas looked at each other and grimaced our faces slightly. "Ahem, no thanks Jack". Thomas replied, but Jack took no notice of him. "You do know Will taught me how to handle a sword?". Elizabeth asked him rhetorically in Jack's ear. Jack then turned around to face her. "As I said, persuade me". He replied. Elizabeth then at that moment looked like she was about to hit him, but she must have stopped herself, as she then stormed off away from him, over towards the stairs and lean against the starboard side, looking out to sea. I then ran after her, but in the heat of the moment, I didn't realise I had just ran right across the patch to which James, had just been cleaning."Oi!". He shouted after me. I then stopped in my tracks slightly, before biting my lip and going all giddy before shrugging it off and just ignored him, as I made my way over towards Elizabeth. I love winding him up.

I finally got to Elizabeth and she was chuckling away to herself. "What's so funny,". I whispered to her in my Anne voice. "Nothing, tis just...". She trailed off slightly and stared out into sea some more. "Tis just?". I asked. "Tis just Jack and his flirtatious ways, he really knows how to wind up any woman he meets doesn't he". I did nothing other than just nod and then we both chuckled, only to be interrupted by someone walking over towards Elizabeth upon her left side. "It's a curious thing". The voice said and I jumped out of my skin slightly, as I recognised that voice instantly and I quickly straightened my posture and cleared my throat to get the gruffeness back into it. Twas James once again startiling me, anymore of this and he shall need to give me mouth to mouth, I thought to myself.

I was drew out of my devilish thoughts by James speaking again. "There was a time, I would have given anything for you to look like that when thinking about me". He trailed off, as he looked off into the distance in the other direction. "Excuse me what!". I bellowed in my manly voice. Has he got cabin fever, what is he thinking off, does he still deep down truly have feelings for her and am I just second best, someone for him to use to get closer to her, all because we are family. Breathe Anne, calm down compose yourself I thought. My sudden outburst had a look of do you mind from James, but it was quickly brushed off. "I don't know what you mean". Elizabeth said, as she turned to face the same direction he was standing facing. "Oh I think you do". James swooned sarcastically.

"Oh don't be absurd, my feelings for you were nill and will still be nill, you were to marry my dear sister, I thought you loved her, besides I trust him that's all!". She snapped at him. "I do love her, I truly, deeply love her, I was only teasing". James replied. "How is she, is she well?". He asked her. "She would be better off without you, that's for sure". She replied. James just scoffed and walked away, all the while I just stood there shocked, how could two of the people I love dearly fight in such a way, I thought to myself. "So you never wondered how your latest Fiancé ended up on the Flying Dutchmen in the first place?". James asked her, before walking away.

"Well that twas intense, why did you two hate each other so much?". I asked Elizabeth, but got no reply, as she yanked the compass from out of her pocket and opened it, the spinner stopping and pointing to Jack, whom was standing up near the helm, looking out onto the horizon with his telescope. "That bastard!". Elizabeth seethed through her teeth. "What, what's wrong?". I asked. "He's the one who got Will sent on the Flying Dutchman!". She replied, as she then walked off and went to sit on the stairs in a huff. I left her to go and sulk, as I went to find Thomas to tell him of what was going on.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110K 4K 15
I do not own Pirate's of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) Rogers and Johanna Mills, savvy? Book two of the It's a...
32.7K 884 27
Jack's younger sister (Y/N) goes on the adventure of a lifetime sailing the high seas with her best friend Will on a mission to find her long lost br...
230K 7.9K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
132K 4.7K 22
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) and the story I make for her, savvy? Book three of the I...