SEBASTIAN AND HIS ZAZI

By morshelj

colonial times. If you are sensitive to race and racial slurs then this book isn't for you. I don't want you... More

chapter 1: pilot
chapter 2: can I play with you
chapter 3: Branding
chapter 4: the promise
chapter 5: he's back
chapter 6: are you mad at me
chapter 7: i remember her
chapter 8: you've been avoiding me
chapter 9: new mission
chapter 10: miss zazi, are blushing
chapter 11: sick day
chapter 12: first kiss
chapter 13:my dirty little secret
chapter 14: get rid of zazi
chapter 15: is it goats milk?
chapter 16:abused, again
chapter 17: harvest festival
chapter 18: prove your loyalty
chapter 19:the revolution
chapter 20: I'll let them go
chapter 21: burial
chapter 22: it gets harder
chapter 23: you will obey me
chapter 24: who's was it?
chapter 25: you love me
chapter 26: it was me
chapter 27: I'll buy her
Chapter 28: i have to tell you
chapter 29: mumbi's inner dialogue
chapter 31: nights in the pit
chapter 32: He's my friend
chapter 33: the three babies
chapter 34: grandbaby
chapter 35: ran away
chapter 36: Lily
chapter 37: nothing else you can do
chapter 38: staying here with me
chapter 39: angry at zazi
chapter 40: all alone
chapter 41: changed her world
chapter 42: baby in the river
chapter 43: mama
chapter 44: interrogation
chapter 45: invitation
chapter 46: party
Chapter 47: his features
chapter 48: she's shy
chapter 49: zazi's place
chapter 50: his heart got soft
chapter 51: his brother
chapter 52: Lockwood flood day
chapter 53: hunting Sunday
chapter 54: don't cry anymore
chapter 55: dinner party
chapter 56: now i am protected
chapter 57:ship
chapter 58:stranger
chapter 59: strange magic
chapter 60: England
chapter 61: DNA
chapter 62: palace
chapter 63: the First test
chapter 64: the ball
chapter 65: guess who?
chapter 66: you will all burn
chapter 67: come back for me
chapter 68: tell grandma
chapter 69: i did you a favor
chapter 70: let's go find sister in law

chapter 30: shall we my love?

318 19 4
By morshelj

The sun was up, and so was the village. Everyone was heading to their jobs, well their unpaid jobs. It had rained during the night so the ground was quiet wet and muddy.

                  Zazi was walking by herself, her head was in wonderland. She kept imagining how her she would walk down the aisle with Sebastian. People did that now, it wasn't just paying the bride price and taking the wife, a whole ceremony. You walk down as people stare at you then you exchange rings, the bride was given a white gown. Flowers everywhere.

She wanted that.

The traditional way was the man pays the bride price, a day is set and they come early before the sunrises and 'kidnaps' their bride.

Before morning she is at her husband's house. But now, you do a ceremony. Zazi wanted that.
The village had started embracing that but  the custom of the bride price was not removed.

You have to pay 12 head of cattle to the father. Well since her father wasn't around to receive it,her uncles would be in charge. When the cattles arrive, two would be given or 3 would be given to the uncles. Marriage was considered a right of passage. Anyone who didn't marry or get married? Something must be seriously wrong.

Even a stupid man had a wife.

For them, the bride would dress in a traditional attire but with sheep wool, to give it the white. Zazi imagined making her dress. She would wear her famous waist beads, a head dress and some ankle bracelet.

She then imagined what their children would look like. Their hair, would it be straight as Sebastian? Or kinky as zazi? Would they be as dark as zazi or as light as sebastian? Would their first be a boy? Or a baby girl? Maybe she should ask sebastian what he wanted wanted first... Yes.

She ran excitedly to the manor. She couldn't wait, she was too anxious for his response. They never really talk about this. She didn't even know if he wanted children or not. What if he doesn't?...

Zazi's steps came to a holt when she saw a scene. Sebastian was carrying his luggage to a carriage.  Some men were putting it in the back.

Was he leaving? Abruptly without telling me?

At first she thought nothing bad of it, maybe it was not his, then suddenly, katrina walked up to him with her luggage following behind her. Her eyes met zazi and she smirked then kissed sebastian, on the lips.

"Shall we my love?" She read her lips. She took Sebastian's hand and he voluntarily got in the carriage with her.

No! No! It can be!
"Sebastian!" She screamed.

"Sebastian! Sebastian! Sebastiaaaaaaaannnn!" But he didn't even turn his head her way. She ran forward as he settled in the carriage. She called on to him as she was running.

"Sebastian! Sebastian!" She knew he could hear her but he didn't stop.

The driver of the carriage then hit the horses and thy started moving away.  She stood there for a second.

"Sebastian!" Tears rolled down her face. She decided to ran after the them. She only took three steps before slipping and following in muddy paddle.

Her entire dress and her jaw was covered in mud. Binti was walking to work when she saw this and decided to ran and help her up when Gil  suddenly grabbed her hair and started dragging her away. He dragged her through the mud as she just looked at the carriage.

She saw and knew sebastian saw this. He was looking at her. She could feel it too. But he didn't stop. He kept going until he was out of her sight.

Binti's heart ached as she watched zazi's face. Sebastian must as left with Katrina. She decided to slowly follow and see where Gil was taking zazi. He took her to the stables.

He tried to get her to stand up but she stumbled and he slapped her hard. She laid on the ground with tears and shaking from that slap and what her eyes just witnessed.

Just then Betty walked in.
"Zazi. The royal slave!" Zazi raised her head to look at her.

"Sebastian has left. He's left you and gone with his fiancee. You actually thought he loved you? You thought he chose you? A dirty slave? A black little girl like you? You're so naive. And the pride thinking he would marry you just because he saw you're nakedness. Just because you took your virginity? Wow you were are dumb. You're not special. This was his plan all along. He just need a little fun before he married the woman of his level. The woman the woman he actually loved. You will never ever be anything more than a dirty little slave!

You are nothing. And since you were so lied to and deep in love that you forgot your place, I'll teach, so you never ever forget......"

She was stoll on the ground when betty took a whip and aimed it on her back. She mercilessly whipped zazi. She went on and on. Even when her hands were getting tired. She just casually stretched it. Gil just watched from the back. His job was next. Soon zazi was bleeding.
Before she could unleash the next whip, a rancher called for her.

"Mrs Holland? Your carriage is ready."
She smiled and nodded.

"I guess my fun ends here. I have to follow my daughter and son in law. What kind of mother would i be to miss my son's wedding. And by the way, sebastian knows I'm whipping you right now, he chose the the whip."
She then turned to Gil.

"I would have love to stay for the show but i cant miss my ship to england. You know what I expect to you do. She's all yours."

She then left with the rancher to follow katrina's carriage. Gil then grabbed zazi and made her stand.
"Look at this little pretty thing." This was all he wanted. A taste of this sweet thing.

If he got what sebastian got then that would make him as good as a man as Sebastian. He held her close trying to kiss her, zazi used all her strength to push him away. He stumbled a little. Zazi had a chance to escape, before she able to get out of the stable, he grabbed her again.
"You think you're protected? You think someone will save you? You think Sebastian would come to your rescue again negro? Why would he like you? He used you. He had his fun. He had his fun and he left with the woman he actually loved and wanted to be with. Did he fuck you? Yes he did huh? How did he treat you afterwards? Ow right! He just left immediately, right? His started was what was between your legs and as soon as you gave him, HW didn't stay long?...." He then tried to kiss her but zazi kept moving her head.

Binti knew she might get rapped so she ran from where she saw listening to get help.
"Why don't you give me a taste sweet zazi. A taste of that. I might stick with you longer....."
He held zazi's head in pain and forcefully kissed her. Only to end up pushing her away as blood came out of his lip.

"You bit me you bitch!" He then slapped her again and pushed her on the ground and got on top of her.

"Come on honey, don't resist. Your not that innocent. You and that friend of yours binti are both whores. You took the son and she the father. Maize if they were three of you the other would get the spirit." He chuckled.
Zazi stopped struggling for a second as she was confused. What did he mean by binti took the father? Is the father jacob?

Throwing all manners to the window, Binti got into the living room. She found anna looking at her father intensely. She had just asked why Sebastian left again and didn't get an explanation.
"Anna! Anna! Please i need your help!"
Anna jumped from her chair seeing how disturbed binti looked.
"Binti what's wrong? Why do look so scared?"
Jacob also walk curious.
"Zazi! Zazi miss betty whipped her in the stables and now! Gil the rancher wants to rape her you have to help her! You have to save zazi!"
Anna was already half way in the room when Jacob stopped her.

"Anna I'll go!"

"Father...."

"Don't worry! He won't touch her!"

He ran past them and straight to the stable. This was not what they agreed on.

She wasn't supposed to be whipped. She just had to thrown in the pit for a few days not raped and whipped.

He found gil still trying to kiss her and raising her dress.
"Gil get off her!"
He started him so hard he quickly got up.

"Master Jacob...."
"Just stop okay? Stop!"
He then looked at zazi who was puling her dress down
"Should i let her go?" He asked a little annoying. He should have been inside her by now.
"Throw her in the pit!" That was all he said as he walked away.

Finally. I couldn't wait to get to this part of the story. This is where it gets interesting. I promise. Thanks for the number 1 spot at #blackandwhite 😍
green is my creative color, (not sure if that's  a thing but, green hearts to you) 💚💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 203 89
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
2.3K 53 13
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
978K 43.4K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
105K 3K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...