My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ

3.9K 49 8
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I followed Kol to a black Tesla Model Y in the parking lot.

He drove with such control and relaxation that it drove me crazy.

Watching him drove me crazy.

His cologne drove me crazy.

I rubbed my thighs ever so slightly together because just looking at him made me feel horny.

"So where are you taking me?" Kol asks. His voice is officially my favorite thing about him.

I felt it as if it struck a cord in my veins. I felt a gush of wetness flowing from my pussy. I let out a deep breath.

"You like Sambrino's?" I ask. "It's my favorite restaurant," he says. "Mine too," I beam. "I was so glad that I could find one in California."

Kol glances at her and I could've sworn I saw a shadow of a smile before he turned back around.

We pull up at Sambrino's after a quiet ride and get a table.

"I'll be back in a little bit. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything and I mean anything at all I can do for you," the slutty waitress says to Kol, completely ignoring that I'm sitting here.

I roll my eyes as I feel my blood boil at the thought of her flirting with him.

She walks away, trying to make her ass pop, but ends up almost falling. I snicker and Kol looks at me.

"Something funny?" he asks. He looks like he was genuinely interested in knowing. 

I snicker again. "Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, including giving you a blow job in the middle of my shift," I say, in a southern accent.

His eyebrows wrinkle. "What?"

I scoff and roll my eyes. "She was totally flirting with you," I say.

The corners of his mouth turn up ever so slightly. "She was not flirting with me."

Is he blind?

"Kol, you're hot as fuck. Every straight girl with a pulse probably flirts with you," I blurt out.

Kol slightly lifts an eyebrow. "So, why aren't you flirting with me?"

"Assuming I'm even into you?" I retort.

"Aren't you a straight girl with a pulse?" he says back.

We were staring at each other. We didn't move.  We stared into each other's souls as if our lives depended on it.

He was hot as fuck.

"I asked you a question," he says. His voice was low. Strong. Almost demanding. Was he demanding me?

"I am....a straight girl with a pulse," I let out, dryly.

He eyes me before the waitress comes back.

"So, what can I get for you?" she twirls her hair while giving her undivided attention to Kol.

This fucking bitch.

"Can I get a chicken salad with soy sauce, please?" I say, flipping through the menu.

The waitress slowly turns towards me, looks me up and down, and plasters on a fake smile.

"Of course," she says, through gritted teeth. "Anything else?"

"Since you failed to ask us for our drinks before and you spent 10 minutes talking up my friend here, I'll take a strawberry lemonade," I finish off, and close my menu.

I glance over at Kol who's staring at me. Again, with the slightly upturned lips. He's enjoying this.

He's fucking enjoying this.

The waitress quickly scribbles down my order and turns back to Kol.

"Anything for you, sir?" she asks, biting her lip. I was physically about to throw up.

"The turkey club sandwich with no ranch, please. And just water," he said, handing the menu back.

She took the menus and left. 

I brimmed my fingers against the table, trying to avoid looking at Kol.

The moment before the waitress came back.

It made me horny.

It was weird. I've never had a such intense attraction to anyone before.

Kol would be fun to play with.

I wonder if he liked to be handcuffed....

"Maya."

I look up at Kol to see him intensely staring at me. 

He grabs my hand and stops my fingers.

"Are you nervous?" he taunts. I snatch my hand away. He shows a ghost of a smile and backs up.

"I have no reason to be nervous," I say.

I smile and then lean forward. "What?" I taunt. "You plan to do something that might make me nervous?"

Kol leans forward and our faces are inches apart. One more centimeter and our noses would be brushing against each other. "Depends. Will you let me do whatever I want to you?" 

My smile drops and I back up. That was unexpected. I'm not used to guys being so upfront. They've never been like this before. I felt like he was caging me up. I felt uneasy.

Kol stays in his position and looks up at me. "Why the fuck do you keep staring at me?" I ask. Something was awakening in me. Something unfamiliar. Something uneasy. Kol was making me feel uneasy.

I clear my throat. "Kol?" 

"Maya."

I let out a deep breath. "That night in the bar. You said the bartender wouldn't be able to handle me," I spoke.

Kol nods in response. "You were right," I whisper. I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to tell him. But, it was like something was pulling me to tell him. 

He leans forward just a bit. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I knew he was joking. I knew he heard me. He wanted me to say it louder. He wanted me to face him with the news.

"You. Were. Right," I spit out. I saw the ghost of a smile again. He never fully smiled.

I wanted to make him fully smile.

"Ah. Did he not meet up to your standards, sweetheart?" Kol taunts.

I roll my eyes. "He didn't even make me come. I should've picked some random from the dance floor," I blurt out.

Kol looks at me. His eyes look like his interest is piqued. I piqued his interest. But, I was confused about why.

"What?" I ask. Why was he looking at me like that? Before he could respond, the waitress came over with our food. 

She sets our food down. She winks at Kol, scowls at me, and leaves. I started eating my food because I was hungry. I was stuffing my face like I hadn't eaten in 10 years. 

"What exactly do you want from me?" Kol asks and I choke on my food. I look up at him. 

I swallow my food and clear my throat before I speak. "What do you mean?" I try to sound as innocent as possible, but Kol doesn't buy it.

"The night we met. I sensed that you wanted something from me. That you wanted me. Then that day under the tree. Then at the bar. The way you talked. Your body language. You were flirting with me. Almost like the waitress. Except not as shameless. Tell me, Maya. Do you actually want something real from me or do you just want to fuck me?" 

My mouth was hung open in shock. I didn't know what to say. It was sad, but he was right. Since the moment I met him, I haven't thought about anything other than fucking him. 

I knew I wanted to fuck him. I mean, how could I not? But...do I really want a relationship?

No, I didn't.

"I want to fuck you," I blurt out. I don't whisper it this time. I let him hear it. He wanted an answer, so I gave it to him. I've always been an upfront and honest person. One hot guy wasn't going to change that.

Kol takes out his wallet and drops two twenty-dollar bills on the table. "Well then. It seems like we have nothing else to discuss."

Kol gets up and leaves. He leaves me sitting there alone. His food and drink were completely untouched. 

What the fuck was that?

                                                                End of Chapter Seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIIIIIIIII! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

This is the start of the very complicated and weird relationship between Maya and Kol.

To clear some things up...

1. Kol isn't the type of guy to just have one night stands out of nowhere. He likes to develop relationships and grow with that person. But, Maya has never had that before and doesn't want that. For now....

2. Get used to Kol airing Maya out a lotttt. He's a very honest person just like Maya and doesn't hold things back. But, he won't purposefully hurt your feelings.

Now I don't want this story to be longer than God knows what, but I do have plans and I want to try to convey all of them properly.

I'm going to give myself a 50-chapter limit. 

The next update will be a triple update because testing season is coming up and I just want to have something nice for you guys.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share this story with all your Wattpadd-loving friends.

Also, don't forget to let me know if you see any grammatical errors in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
10.8K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
361K 3.8K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
13.3K 253 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...