Oneshots [seongsang]

By JPrince24

Bunch of Seongsang stories (Seonghwa + Yeosang) from Ateez. I mostly write on yeosangs pov - If there's sid... More

Blue Butterfly
The magic crown
Power of the Wave
KQ University 1.0
KQ University 2.0
Blue snow
The Real Academy
Old friend
Turbulence
Under the mistletoe
Prom?
Behind the white mask
Hidden Identity
Hidden Identity 2
Disco Pang Pang
In another Life
In another Life 2.0
Debut
Night Schedule
We Race
The podcast
New hairstyle, new self
Our Summer
I found you
Our little moment
Night shift
Night Market
Let's stop Sasængs
tiktok challenge
Sofa Stream
first crush
Makeup model
Your voice
Blue bird
First Snow
Twenty two
His first life
The Rockstar
The Rockstar pt2
The Accident
Falling on you
Sea troubles

7 days

314 17 0
By JPrince24

The last project of the semester, after that, Yeosang and his friends could finally graduate from college and find new goals for their life's.

The teacher cleared his throat to make all students listen.

"So class, this last project will cost 70% of your final mark. Each of you will randomly choose a job that's written in papers inside this box. Whatever job you chose, I'll guide you to be one week with this company and their duty. There you will make part of their work, they will show you what they do and how it's done. After a week, I want all of you to make a presentation of what it is to be in that place, what experiences you had, and how the relationship in the company is. Like making a diary of your every day..."

The teacher kept explaining while yeosang received a note from his desk mate, Wooyoung.

'I hope the profession I get has some good-looking people.' Yeosang chuckled and rolled his eyes towards his friend.

Later, everyone got to take a paper with the profesion on it.

"I got a gardener? What am I supposed to learn from that?" Whinned Wooyoung, not believing what he got.

"Don't be sad, Woo, I got to be with an artist... like why me, out of all people, I can't draw." Now, another classmate named Mingi whinned.

Yeosang, who was just unfolding his paper, looked surprised, yet concerned with this work.

"Lemme see what you got, Yeo, you look worried, can't be worse than mine, right?" Laughed Wooyoung along with Mingi.

"I can't tell. It says Investigation. Should this be like for crimes or something?"

Yeosang was kind of worried since he looked forward to a simple job, but this took him in surprise.

The next Monday, the teacher went with each student to their chosen profession. For Yeosang, he was told to go to the police station of their city, there he met with Mr. Teacher and an officer that'd led him to the office of the investigation team. This group consisted of 3 guys. The first yeosang met was a tall guy who had a face resemblance with a puppy. He introduced himself as Yunho. The other one was a shorter guy. He looked kinda intimidating but was really kind, called Hongjoong. Last but not least, their boss, a man who looked rather young, in a formal suit, dark hair, with a pair of eyes that could kill. He really looked scary.

"I'm Seonghwa, but call me Mr. Park, so this is no game. You are here to learn. Be careful with whatever you touch, and I warn you, if you do something you shouldn't, I make sure you fail." With that, the boss left the room, leaving Yeosang speechless and not ready for the following week.

"Don't worry kid, Seonghwa is just in a bad mood today, we barely catched a guy from a robbery  but in the process Seonghwa had to run behind him for like 10 minutes and it was just 7am, so he's exhausted." Yunho laughed it out, tapping on the students shoulder.

---------

As the first 2 days went by, Yeosang saw that it was indeed true that Seonghwa was just in a bad mood the first day, because on the second day, he bought bought breakfast for the team and was more chill.

At 6 p.m., Yeosang finished his 'work', said goodbyes to Yunho and the others, and made his way home. He had to walk about 20 minutes to the apartment he lived in. In his walk, he called Wooyoung and quickly talked about their day. After hanging up, Yeo was walking past a dark alley where he saw how a girl was being threatened by a tall guy. Without hesitation, he went and grabbed the guys arm before he'd do anything to the girl. "Touch her, and I'll call the police."

"Heh, who do you think you are bastard! Let me show you what you get when you involve yourself in others' businesses." The guy, within a few seconds, punched yeosang in the stomach, making him fall on his knees. But the younger was quick to react before the second punch was coming and rolled to a side.

Yeosang managed to take the girl away from the creepy man, not before getting punched once again, but in his face. Letting a mark with blood on his cheek.

"I'm sorry for your face and everything, and thank you for saving me!" The girl kept apologizing and thanking yeosang as they walked together to the girls' house.

"Don't worry, next time, just walk to a public street and look for help. No one would like to be followed by creepy people."

Before leaving the girl in her home, they exchanged numbers in case they met again and walked back to his apartment. Yeosang called it a day. On the next morning, though, he tried putting makeup on his face so the bruise wouldn't worry anyone. It didn't work very well the moment he arrived in the office.

"Oh, Yeosang! What happened to your handsome face? Did someone punch you?" Asked Hongjoong in a worried tone, looking at the bruise of the younger face. Which made Yunho and Seonghwa curious and worried.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." Replied Yeossng in a quiet tone.  They ignored it for the day.

Seonghwa took Yeosang and his team to an investigation outside the office for the first time that week. They were going to look at someone's house that had been robbed from that previous night.
Outside the house, we're some police cars, the officers talking to the victims, who were an elder couple with two daughters... it took a moment for Yeosang to realize that one of the girls was the same girl he had saved the previous day.

"Something wrong?" Asked Seonghwa as he looked where Yeosang was staring.

"Oh nothing, I just think I know the girl."

In the house, Yeosang followed Seonghwa since the older one asked him to. They were looking around the living room. Yeosang noticed how most of the value objects were intact, but things like photo books were all over the place... like the robber had a target all along.
"Seonghwa, nothing got touched from the parents' room, nor the little daughters room, only the older sisters' room is destroyed... they are going for her." mentioned Hongjoong as he walked next to Yunho to the living room. 

"I noticed. We will need to ask the girl if she thinks she has any problems with anyone." Tells Seonghwa, turning around, walking to the exit.

As they walked out, they got to ask some questions to the girl, leaving Yeosang in the car since it was restricted information. In the meanwhile, the younger one received an unknown message.
"Stay away from her, or I'll make your life like hell," said the message, sending right after a picture where it could be seen in a car with a person inside...
After a few seconds, Yeosang realized the unknown number made a picture of him. That gave Yeosang cold chills all over his body.

He stood quiet for the next few days. Even though it didn't go unnoticed by his boss.
On Friday morning, before Yeosang arrived at the office, Seonghwa sat on his desk with papers all over but thinking of no one more than the student. He had a weird behavior ever since they left the house of the robbery.

They still hadn't caught the guy, but thanks to the information given of the victim, they had clues. They knew that it was a guy that had been following this girl for the past month, and the day of the robbery, in the afternoon she got attacked by him and luckily got saved by a young guy, which she didn't said a name. Seonghwa was in his mind when the sound of the door woke him up.

There was Yeosang, he looked tired from something, his eyes were looking down at the floor and he walked very cautious, even when he closed the door behind him, he seemed scared, as if someone was following him.

"Yeosang. Come sit down here." Said Seonghwa patting his hand on his seat, letting the younger sit there confused.

"Please tell me if there's anything bothering you these days. You're acting weird since Tuesday, and you can't tell me it's nothing because you're lying to yourself and me." Said the older, grabbing a chair and sitting in front of Yeosang. He was worried about the younger. He wanted to protect him even though he barely knew him.

It took Yeosang a few minutes of silence while looking at the floor, when his phone received a message, which made him feel tensed.

"Can I see it?" Yeosang unlocked his phone and handled it to Seonghwa.

The older one sat in silence, reading the messages from all unknown numbers. He saw that yeosang had blocked most of them, but new ones kept appearing. The messages were threatening him, he saw the pictures the number sent, all pictures were made of yeosang from afar, like someone followed him everywhere, even to his apartment.
The most recent message said, "Aw, you work at a police office. Why didn't you arrest me the other day? Ah, you were too weak. Wait till tonight, I'll make sure to leave more scars."

That last sentence was the point where Seonghwa looked up to meet Yeosangs eyes, but he instead met him in tears while shaking. With no thoughts, Seonghwa embraced the younger while patting his back slightly.

"I can't do this anymore." Said Yeosang in between sobs. "I just wanted to help the girl that day, but I don't know how he got my information. I feel like he knows what I do. He watched me everywhere I went. Yesterday, before I left in the morning, there were death threats written in my apartment door. I saw him this morning too and I ran to the office because I'm too scared. Please help me, Seonghwa." Pleaded Yeosang while crying. All Seonghwa did right now was letting him cry on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will catch him today." Seonghwas voice was stern, more serious than ever. He glanced at the door. There were Yunho and Hongjoong silently watching one, shocked for Seonghwa soft spot, and serious to catch this creep.

After taking a little break and eating breakfast to gain strength, Yeosang told Seonghwa and the others everything about the incident with the girl and what had happened after since that day.

Seonghwas body was boiling. He didn't understand why such a creep would suddenly turn to Yeosang just for saving the girl. The last news they got from her is that yesterday she didn't get any threats anymore. So he must have changed target.

Their plan now was to catch him in the act. It was a risk, but they knew what to do. The plan was to make Yeosang go home, but instead of him, they'd dress Hongjoong in yeosangs clothes and put a hoodie on with a mask since both were the same height. From far away, you couldn't tell a difference only from near, but the target didn't know.

At point 6pm, Hongjoong left to walk towards yeosangs apartment. On the other side, Seonghwa, Yunho, and Yeosang were already waiting on the other side of the street of yeosangs apartment. They trusted Hongjoong alone since he also had fighting skills if anything happened.

Some minutes later, they saw in the distance Hongjoong arriving at the building. Just before stepping into the main door, a guy approached him from behind with a knife on his hand. Hongjoong was quick enough to sense the other guy and grab his arm in defense.

Meanwhile, Yunho and Seonghwa came into action and arrested the guy. His name was Seonbin, and they later found out that the guy was obsessed with people when he got interested in them. He had previously been arrested for following multiple girls and scaring them.
The next day, the police told the team that the guy was arrested on the way to jail.

Yeosang sat now in the office with Seonghwa next to him, while the other two left to grab food.
There was a comfortable silence in the room. Both were sitting in front of each other. Seonghwas hand was slowly reaching Yeosangs, interviewing them.

The previous day, after Seonbin got arrested, Seonghwa had taken Yeosang to his home since the younger apartment was destroyed. Seemed that the guy somehow broke in and smashed everything inside, even throwing clothes, food, and objects around.
It was awkward when they arrived, but Seonghwa made sure Yeosang felt comfortable. He prepared a second bed for him, let him use the bathroom, and lend him some clothes that made him look adorable because they were a size bigger than expected.

For the rest of the night, they spent it knowing each other better and watching series.

_____Back to the office.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Seonghwa asked as he gently grabbed Yeosangs hand. 

Yeosangs eyes went from looking to the floor to Seonghwa's eyes, who looked so ethereal and honest. He shook his head in a no sign.
The older then leaned forward towards Yeosangs ear. "How about we hang out today, just you and me?"

"Like a date?" The younger answered whispering back to the other's ear.

Seonghwa backed away and unintentionally licked his lips, making Yeosang instantly blush.  "Consider it how you wish."

"Oh my God, you guys get a room, Hongjoong, and I feel so single right now." Yunho stepped into the office with food bags in his hands while Hongjoong looked somehow happy.
"We've been waiting at the door for like 5 minutes, and I couldn't handle your soft spot on Yeosang."

Some days later, Yeosang was back to class, ready for the presentation day. There, he met with Wooyoung and Mingi again.

"Yeosang, my friend!! I missed you so much, you can't imagine how boring this week was. The only good part I got is that I got the number of my bosses brother, he's our age and so hot. I'll tell you details later." Said Wooyoung hugging his friend and sitting on his desk.

Mingi told how the work he went in gave up on his drawing skills, but he didn't want Mingi to fail, so instead, he made him draw with primary kids to have more fun.

"How about you, Yeo? Did you caught any criminals this week? And what's that scratch on your cheek?" Asked Mingi sitting next to Wooyoung.

"I tell you in short... I got to catch a criminal in the act and I also catched my boss." He said kind of embarrassed of his words.

The two friends looked confused on Yeos words but Wooyoung understood immediately after. He started jumping excitedly. "WHAT, Yeosang how did you catch her, my friend im so proud of you.-"

Before Wooyoung could continue praising Yeosang  he interrupted him. "It's a he... my boss is a guy. Oh look he just sent a voice message." He showed to the two surprised classmates.

"Sangie, I'm picking you up later, tell me when you finish class, good luck." Seonghwa voice sounded heavenly and smooth that left Wooyoung out of words.

The teacher entered the class to start the presentations so everyone sat in their seats.
"So everyone, let's start with Yeosang. Show us what you experienced in these 7 days. Good luck."

--------
THE END.

This is the longest so far. Thank you for the 2k reads!!
I'm just lately inspired to write at 1am...

But another story is coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 729 25
A book including every types of genre Hope y'all will enjoy Feel free to dm me any requests 😊
21.1K 136 17
{REQUESTS CLOSED} Just a bunch of ateez bxb chapters, No intention to harm privacy to the ateez members. This book contain: Smut Fluff, angst Mpreg #...
308K 7K 55
Book 1 of 'woosan collection' mix of one shots and text au cause sometimes I like writing without a story plot for once ✨
40.8K 461 17
Ateez sickfics cause I'm bored. These shouldn't be taken seriously,it's just for fun. Hope you enjoy.