𝐴 π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘π‘π‘¦ 𝐼𝑛 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π΅π‘Ž...

bigbahongaloos tarafΔ±ndan

DreamCore and L'Manburg. Two rival kingdoms that break into battle when one sends a threat and attacks the ot... Daha Fazla

Cᴏᴠᴇʀ AΚ€α΄› AΙ΄α΄… Sα΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° (ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʙᴏΙͺʟ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›α΄‡α΄‡α΄›Κœ ᴏʀ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄œΙ΄Κ™α΄Κ€Ι΄ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄…Κ€α΄‡Ι΄)
𝑂𝑛𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘  π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’
π‘‡π‘€π‘œ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  π»π‘Žπ‘  π‘‰π‘–π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘ 
π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘™π‘’ πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ 
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝐼𝑠 π‘„π‘’π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘‘ (𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛 π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›. π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘”.)
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  π‘€π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘  𝐻𝑖𝑠 πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ πΈπ‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘’ (𝐼𝑑 π·π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›'𝑑 πΊπ‘œ 𝐴𝑠 π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘’π‘‘)
𝑆𝑖π‘₯ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ πΊπ‘œ 𝑂𝑒𝑑 (π‘‡π‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”)
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘  π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‡π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜, 𝐴𝑛𝑑 π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘‡π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘  π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’
πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  πΊπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘‡π‘œ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ πΆπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘œπ‘’π‘‘
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝐼𝑠 π‘†π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘ π‘’π‘‘
𝑇𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 π·π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘£π‘’π‘‘ (π΅π‘Žπ‘‘π‘™π‘¦)
𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑠 π·π‘Ž π΅π‘œπ‘–π‘  π΄π‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž πΆπ‘œπ‘œπ‘› π΅π‘œπ‘– 𝐼𝑠 π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛 πΊβ„Žπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘π‘ 
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘› ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ " π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘‘
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘› ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜...𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘π‘œπ‘‘ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿ πΏπ‘œπ‘›π‘”
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐼𝑠 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐸𝑛𝑑
α΄€/Ι΄

𝑆𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π΄π‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›

146 6 0
bigbahongaloos tarafΔ±ndan

TW// cussing, injured, stitches mention, talk of Dream being the messed up guy he is in the fic?, death mentions, talk of murder, talk of being locked up
I think that's all?

Tommy's POV

Sam and I made eye contact and he gave me a light smile.

The three of us began to walk down the castle halls. It was silent aside from the noise of our boots clicking in the floor. I thought I was going to explode from the silence until someone finally spoke.

"So...Techno, huh?" Blade said, looking over at me. I looked back up at him. "Pardon?" I raised an eyebrow. "You uh, called me Techno instead of Blade. When you got back yesterday." He said, looking forward again.

"Oh," I looked back ahead of me and slightly towards the floor, "Sorry, I...don't know why I said that," I pressed my lips into a thin line, "Guess I was just scared. Sorry."

I felt his eyes go back onto me.

"What're you sorry for? Do you know how long I've been trying to get you to stop calling me Blade? A while, that's how long." He laughed slightly. I nodded silently.

We went back to walking in silence for a bit.

"Everyone is right in there." Sam said, pointing towards a door a few feet ahead that I actually had never been in.

Techno walked ahead a bit, pushing open the door. I then heard voices on the inside.

"And- And you're positive he's alright?" I heard Deo ask.

"Yes, Deo, he's fine. I got his bleeding under control and he's breathing. There's no possible way he could die right now. He's alright, I promise." Nikki replied.

I stepped into the room, seeing that it was like a sitting room, but none of them noticed me. I saw Deo and Tubbo pacing while Ranboo and Purpled stood still; Purpled tapping his foot and Ranboo with his arms folded over his chest. Phil and Wilbur were sitting on the sofas, and Slime was also standing sort of like Ranboo was.

"Well- Well if he's ok then why can't we see him?" Tubbo asked. "Because he needs his space right now. He's not even conscious, Tubbo." Nikki said, her face full of sympathy.

I shifted, causing the floor to creak underneath me.

They all looked up and just a second of stillness passed before I was tackled in one big hug by Ranboo, Deo, Tubbo, and Purpled.

They all spoke at the same time.

"Are you ok?" "What the hell happened?" "How are you feeling?" "Do you need to sit down?"

I...wasn't sure who said what, to be honest.

Someone was squeezing me, and it kind of hurt my torso stab wound, but I didn't say anything. I wouldn't want to make whoever it was feel bad. When I paid more attention, I think it was Ranboo.

As if on cue, they all backed up at the same time.

I felt hands on my shoulders, turning me slightly. It was Deo. As he spoke, he looked me all over like he was seeing if I was alright.

"Are you alright? What did that asshole do to you? Do you need anything? I can go get you something! Here, come sit dow-"

I cut him off by putting my own hands on his arms.

"Deo..." I said, looking at him in his eyes, despite them being covered with his glasses, "I'm ok."

He frowned slightly, wrapping his arms around my neck and lying his head next to mine.

"I thought I lost you again." He whispered.

I hugged him back around his torso, squeezing a bit.

"I'm not going anywhere," I whispered back, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"You idiot."

It was quiet like that for a few moments before Deo stood back up straight and looked me dead in my eyes.

"Seriously, though, don't you ever do something that stupid ever again. You should've let us help you instead of getting shot." He said. "Well if I hadn't, the town would probably be burnt to the ground by now, knowing him." He smiled, patting his arm.

"Tommy..." Ranboo paused. I looked over at them. "How do we know Dream won't just come get you again?" They asked.

I looked down at the floor, chewing the inside of my lip.

"I uh...I killed him."

Everyone's (besides Techno's since I told him when I was basically dying in his arms) eyes widened. That didn't make me feel any better about it.

"You what?! How did- What- You killed Dream?!" Tubbo asked loudly, his mouth hanging open slightly. I nodded, backing up away from Deo's hold a bit. "How?" Purpled asked.

"I don't- I don't know! I- I didn't mean to!" I said, linking my hands bending my head and pacing a bit. "He just- He attacked me and I panicked and stabbed him. I wasn't aiming for his chest, I was just...scared..!"

"Tommy, it's- it's not like we're mad at you for killing him; he deserved to die." Deo said. "I know! I just...feel bad." I exhaled, leaning against the wall.

"What makes you feel bad? He's never treated you well and all he ever did was use you as a weapon." Tubbo said, tilting his head slightly. I shook my head, sighing. "I don't know. I've just...killed so many people. I feel this way every time I do so, no matter the person."

I paused, looking up at them all.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." I stated, looking between Deo and Tubbo (as they were really the only two asking questions).

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Ok...I, going to assume this conversation is over..." Nikki said. "I hope so." I replied. "Great. Since this conversation is over: Tommy, why the hell are you out of bed?" She asked, snapping her head my way.

I blinked at her a few times.

"Because I woke up..?" I replied. "And you're healing from not one, but two stab wounds. You shouldn't even be walking!" She said. "Ok, well...I apologize?"

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Sit down before I sedate you." She smiled. I held my hands up, nervously laughing. "Ok, ok, I'm going."

I walked over, sitting down on the squishy sofa.

It was quiet.

Well, until it wasn't.

Because I started being asked more questions.

"Ok, now how did you escape?" Wilbur asked.

I exhaled, leaning back in the sofa and rubbing my eyes.

"I dunno. There were some vines around my cell so I went all OOoOooOoOoO with my hands and shit and got the key. Not that complex, really." I shrugged.

"Another question that's already been asked a few times: did he do anything to you?" Phil asked. "Besides stabbing me twice? I was unconscious up until about a couple hours before I left, so no, he didn't," I said, sitting still for a moment, "At least not to my knowledge." I added.

I guess I should have immediately elaborated more because they all looked very concerned.

"Fuck, I worded that bad, didn't I? What I meant by that was, like, after I woke up, I heard him walking down the hall, so I pretended I was still asleep and he just kinda...stood there watching me for like maybe an hour or longer? So I don't know how many other times he did that while I was still asleep or if he came farther than the cell door."

I then realized that saying this didn't reword "at least not to my knowledge" any better. In fact, it probably made the situation worse.

"Hold on- what the fuck?!" Techno scoffed slightly loud. "What?" I replied. "What do you mean 'what?' That's- like- super fucking creepy." Tubbo said. I shrugged. "I mean, that's kinda normal of him to just look at me, even when I'm fully conscious. He's never done anything so I'm like completely sure its fine." I said. "Even then, that's still messed up." Ranboo said, shaking their head.

I shrugged once more, patting my hands on my thighs and looking around the room.

I sat up some.

"Is my horse ok?" I asked, looking at Techno. He stared off to the side for a moment with his eyebrows furrowed, thinking, before lifting his head back up. "Oh, yeah, he's fine. I guess. Puffy took him to the stables so the people who work there should be taking care of him." He replied.

"Alright..." I paused for a moment, "...Wait, so it is a dude, right? Because I named it Henry."

"Uhhh, yeah, I'm pretty sure. I mean, I was too focused on you to check or anything, but Puffy was saying 'he' so...I guess it is?" He said.

I looked up at him for a moment before grinning.

"Awww, the Blade was worried about meee?" I stuck out my bottom lip, batting my eyes. "Aweee, Techieeee!" Wilbur cooed.

Techno glared at the both of us, more so towards Wilbur.

"I will beat you both to a pulp." He said, and it sounded like the truth.

"Techno," Nikki glared his way, "If you hit that poor boy and pop those stitches I did, I will beat you to a pulp." She said, glancing over at Wilbur, "Him...I don't really care if you hit him or not." She said with a small smile.

She looked over at me and I gave her a childish, toothy smile, so big that I couldn't see from my eyes being squinted until I stopped smiling.

I saw Techno grinning over at Wilbur, who looked genuinely afraid. Techno slightly moved, not even moving towards Wilbur, and Wilbur squealed, jumping behind Phil.

"Gotta get through Dad if you wanna get me! You wouldn't hit an old, crippling man, would you, Tech?" Wilbur said loudly.

Phil scoffed, pushing Wilbur back in front of him.

"Have at him, Tech." Phil said, moving to the side.

Next thing I knew, Techno had Wilbur in a chokehold. It was really fully seeing with struggling like that, seeming as I'd he was actually scared, even though we all know Techno wouldn't actually hurt him.

I felt myself growing tried.

My eyelids felt heavy.

I leaned my head back on the squishy sofa, and just a minute or so later, I was fast asleep.

Words: 1,740

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.2K 151 23
π™±πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™...πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš: π™΄πš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš’πš•πšžπš›πšŽ...πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš: π™΄πš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš’πš•οΏ½...
27.3K 966 30
King Phil was in the war fighting with the nether king, until he founds two little boys wondering around. The war usually brings chaos, but this time...
31.6K 588 19
Cover art creds to @basiclollo on Twitter! <3 (edited by me) ⚠️❌[DISCONTINUED] ❌⚠️ Upon y/n's arrival after years away from Wilbur, war strikes ne...
5.5K 209 33
This is just a royalty sbi story that I enjoyed writing- I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it hope you enjoy this is also my first...