Mason Mount Imagines

By dasordaid

Just some imagines of mason๐Ÿฅฐ More

Him
Saturday mornings
Thank you!
The groupchat
The wedding !
Anniversairy
The best dad
Comfort
Your soulmate
Arguemnts
His
Your bestfriend ๐Ÿ’ซ
The club boy โœจ
Reguest โ™ฅ๏ธ
Fate ๐Ÿ’ซ
Your savouir
Dad dutys
The party
His & Yours instagram โœจ
Mykonos double dates๐Ÿ’ž
The step dad๐Ÿ’ž
Advice!
Isolated๏ฟผ
New mason mount book!
New car day
New car day part 2
Protective side
Dont walk away from me
His step dad dutys
Requests!
The question
His Stylist
Looking after him
The shoot
The pregnancy
Therapist
New book!
Hi!
Marraige
We was only 16
New book!
Christmas shopping
Happy new year!
We was only 16 : part 2
We was only 16 - part 3
Birthday girl
Baby?
Two chelsea boys : part 1
Two Chelsea boys : part 2
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 3
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4
Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!
Your brothers best friend
Response to recent hate xo FT baby girl!
Baby Number 1
Mason Mount
Mason Mount part 2
'I Love You.'
Relationship troubles
Your ex...
How Am I Supposed To Love You.
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt3
Its okay.
Family things.
Mothers Day
In The Middle pt.1
In The Middle Pt.2
Single mom: part 1
Single mom Part 2
Single mom, part 3
Best friend
Dancing is healing
Danger.
Danger Pt.2
Danger Pt.3
Danger Pt.4
Lets chat!
Part 1 - MM X Manunited
Part 2- MM X ManUnited
Part 3- MM X Man United
Part 4 - MM X Man United
Paper rings : Pt 1
Take a read
Christmas!
Holiday spirit
Christmas Blog
New year, New beginnings...
New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

In The Middle Pt.3

1K 14 3
By dasordaid

TW: mild language, fluff.

It had been at least three months since your birthday weekend, you and mason was now official and he was basically living at your house...Declan and Lauren had called it quits but you all remained friends with her. You'd not seen a lot of Declan lately he'd sort of disappeared, you attempted messaging him, ringing him, and showing up at his house to be turned away by his house keeper Stacy. You and mason was worried about decs whereabouts, dec was even ignoring masons calls and texts...despite your family and masons family being good friends with Declan's no one had heard anything of him. You couldn't help but feel as if it was something to do with Lauren, maybe even you.

Your, mason and Declan's family was meeting at your local pub today for lunch...you'd rented there beer garden out for the afternoon. The weather had been sunny, bright and warm lately so today was an amazing day for it...you got showered and changed wearing a sage green shirt dress with a frilly bottom and your black prada shoes, your hair long and curled perfectly, your makeup natural and your sweet perfume topping of your outfit. Mason also got changed at your house, he wore a white Dior shirt with blue shorts and some Nike trainers...he looked gorgeous, you dared to say you and mason woukd be coupled up by your family's tonight. Everyone always thought it, mason drove to the pub you saw everyone seated around the huge table awaiting your arrival.

"Olivia! Mason!" Your mom exclaimed getting up and hugging you both.

"You okay?" Mason asked her hugging her back.

"I'm good thanks mace, how are you doing?" She smiled.

"You okay love!" Debbie smiled hugging you.

"I'm good thank you debs!" You smiled.

"You look beautiful!" Masons sister said hugging you as her daughter summer hugged your leg.

"So do you jaz!" You smiled picking summer up cuddling her.

"How's my favourite little girl!" You cooed making her giggle, masons eyes met yours he smiled at the sight of you and his niece.

"It's good to see you love!" Tony placed his hand on your back ticking summers cheek.

"You too tone!" You smiled as he seated down next to Debbie.

"Masey!" Summer squealed happily as you made your way over to him.

"Hey, you trouble!" He smiled holding his arms out as you passed her to him.

"You look beautiful princess!" He kissed your cheek a couple of times making her giggle, your heart swelled.

"Come sit down with her mace!" Jaz said.

"Liv you coming?" He smiled.

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Hello sweet!" Declan's mom Teresa approached you, as you sat next to her hugging her.

"Terry!" You smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good thank you lovey, how are you doing...I must say you look beautiful!" She nudged you smiling.

"Awh thank you!" You blushed. "I'm okay, how are you!"

"I'm good thanks, got good old Sean here keeping me on my toes!" She laughed pointing out Declan's dad, who waved at you before Tony drawed him back into a conversation with your dad.

"How's dec?" You dreaded asking, but you did.

"He should be on his way! He's been a nightmare lately." She sighed.

"Oh, is he doing okay?" You asked her.

"Being honest Livy, I really don't know...he messaged me about three days ago asking me to go and see him so Sean drove me to see him and he was in a mess liv, I think him and Lauren are no longer together which obviously doesn't help things...but I had to convince him to keep going to training." She said.

"I've tried contacting him...so has mace...but we've had no reply." You shrugged sighing.

"I don't think he's been on his phone you know...well not properly anyway." She said.

"I'll try and talk to him later when he arrives." You reassured her.

"Is he coming?" Mason asked you as summer sat on his lap colouring in a picture with her crayons.

"Yes." You nodded.

You heard your mom squeal and you watched masons jaw tense, you looked up it was him...your mom had always loved dec. he was definitely one of her favourites, you swallowed as he hugged her his eyes darted around the table...he greeted everyone before coming to sit opposite you and mason. Your cheeks heated up as soon as his piercing blue eyes met yours, you watched decs jaw tense, his body looked tended as he sat down your dad placed a beer in front of him and mason and handed you a glass of wine.

"Thanks dad." You smiled.

"It's alright love...good to see you matey!" Your dad smiled shacking decs hand.

"You too mate, thank you for the beer." Declan smiled holding his beer up to your dads.

"Don't worry about it!" Your dad smiled before returning to his conversation between Tony and Sean.

"Mate?" Mason said catching Declan's attention.

"I've been ringing you, messaging you." He said quietly.

"Sorry bro, I've not been in the best place." He said, he's looked almost ashamed.

"Nah don't apologise I'm not mad mate, I was just worried me or liv would of came around to you." Mason smiled sympathetically at his best friend.

"I know sorry mate, how are you doing?" Declan asked mason.

"I'm alright now I know you are." He nodded.

"Liv." His soft accent said to you.

"Yes dec." you replied softly.

"Can I have a word." He said.

"Sure." You nodded shooting mason a short smile, before you stood up walking away from the table with Declan.

You and dec walked to the front of the pub you was looking over at your cars before he broke the silence, you took the opportunity to look at him...his eyes looked sharp, his jaw tensed, his body looked stiff almost tensed up. You swallowed nervously as he spoke to you, you needed to hold him you practically jumped into his arms taking him back...his body softened as his arms wrapped around your body. He breathed out relaxing slightly, he smiled down at you slightly.

"I missed you." You said shyly.

"I missed you too beautiful." He smiled softly.

"I'm scared dec." you sighed.

"What's going on liv." He said pressing a soft kiss to your head comforting you.

"I'm so confused dec, I love you so much." You admitted his eyes widened and his arms kissed you for a second.

"What?" He stuttered out.

"I love you." You whispered, his lips arched slightly.

"I love you liv...but." He said...he already knew the answer.

"I love mase too." You sighed bugging your lip.

"I think you should be with mase, he's a great guy he'll looked after you even if it costs him...I'm not in the mind set for anything lately, and I love you so fucking much the last thing I want is for you too see me break down liv...I know your safe with mason, I'll always be here to comfort you and protect you when you need me too...I never want you to feel like you can't come back to me, because you can okay? I'll always be there liv." He spoke softly but sternly almost like he was ordering you.

"Okay...thank you." You teared up slightly knowing this was Declan's way of letting go of you...for now.

"If you still feel in the middle in a few years we'll re discuss it then." He smirked at you making you giggle slightly.

"I'll always love you liv." He smiled, he leaned down taking you by shock he kissed you softly but lovingly.

Your arms wrapped tightly around him as his soft lips moved against yours, butterflies floating around your stomach as you kissed him. You knew you loved mason but you'd always be sure you'd also love Declan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.9K 40
๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” ---- โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› maeve tries her hardes...
250K 1.9K 70
Football imagines on premier league and England players - Requests = closed
59.5K 694 26
โfootball is nothing, compared to youโž imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!