Just One Time (Ziall) - BoyxB...

By LamPayning

Niall's father in rich... very rich, but Niall isn't happy. He hides everything with a smile or a laugh. He... More

Just One Time (Ziall) - BoyxBoy
Chapter 1 - I'll take care of it
Chapter 2 - How i met the boys (Past)
Chapter 3 - We've got Niall!
Chapter 4 - We want to help you (Past)
Chapter 5 - I didn't do it intentionaly
Chapter 6 - Much Better (Past)
Chapter 7 - You Start
Chapter 8 - On a second thought... maybe we should leave (Past)
Chapter 9 - Make up your mind already
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - I'm kind of lost *Final Chapter*

Chapter 10 - So, what do you say? (Past)

6K 154 12
By LamPayning

“No,no, no… i was joking” Zayn exclaimed when Louis got the cheeky grin on his face

“Finally an idea that’s gonna save us” Louis said happily, embracing Harry in a tight hug. “We’re safe”

“No Louis, that’s dangerous!” Zayn yelped pulling Louis from Harry by his shoulders and shaking him hoping to bring him to his senses.

“I don’t care mate. If it means that it will save Haz, to be honest i don’t care even if i have to kill someone!”

“Louis…”Liam started to reason with him, but Louis just lifted his hand

“You two don’t have to be involved. I can do it myself… i just have to find someone that’s worth to kidnap” Louis said scratching his chin, and then walking to his laptop, where he started typing immediately.

Harry was left debating with himself. The idea was dangerous , but it would save both him and Louis… they could also end up in jail but if Zayn helped them it would be easier. Zayn was smart and a great planner… his ideas were unbeatable.

“No Louis. I won’t leave you do this alone, and i’m sure that Liam won’t leave us either, but we could get caught” Zayn said

“Well let’s hope we don’t cause this is our only option. We can’t get 350 000 pounds in two weeks any other way”

***

“I found the right person” Louis ran to the kitchen where Harry was cooking breakfast and Zayn was watching him his eyes still heavy with sleep.  Zayn crooked his head to the side, his brain needing time to process what Louis was talking about.

“What?” Harry asked just as clueless

“The hostage we needed… i found who we should kidnap” Louis said his eyes weary. It was obvious that he hadn’t slept at all. His eyes were weary, and dark circles were surrounding his eyes.

“Louis, i still think we shouldn’t do this” Zayn said his voice slightly raspy.

“Zayn, i’m sorry but i’m not going to listen to you. I’m not saying that you’re wrong, but i just don’t have a strong enough reason to do as you say” Louis said looking at Zayn straight in the eyes.

“Okay” Zayn sighed, as he watched Louis sit on the stool next to him, placing the newspaper on the counter.  Harry turned the stove off, and went to stand across Zayn and Louis next to the counter.

“This man… he’s got two sons and he’s ridiculously rich” Louis smirked

“Are you saying that we should kidnap a 50 year old man?” Zayn who wasn’t fully awake yet asked, making Louis face palm.

“I didn’t say that he’s got two sons for no reason. I meant that we should kidnap one of them, and ask for a big sum from Mr. Horan, if he ever wants to see his precious son again” Louis shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal. “I just have to find out more about his family”

“I’ll do it. You better go to sleep cause you look like a zombie” Zayn chuckled, grabbing the newspaper.

“Wow, thank you. What would i do if i didn’t have you to boost my confidence” Louis rolled his eyes, but stood up anyway and headed to his room “Haz, join me?”he then asked turning his head and winking to his boyfriend who chuckled

“I’ll be right there” Harry said washing his hands before setting the table for Zayn to eat.

***

Zayn stared at the pictures he had in his hand. It showed two boys, who were obviously brothers. The older one had dark brown hair with light blue eyes. He was handsome, but he seemed to tough to kidnap, so Zayn’s gaze shifted at the other picture, which showed a blonde boy with electric blue eyes that had Zayn dizzy for a moment.

He looked so innocent and naïve it made Zayn feel guilty without even doing anything yet. How would Zayn bare to tie him on a chair?

He looked through the rest of the files he had found about Mr. Horan’s sons and investigated for more details about the blonde boy. He read through it trying to find out as much about him as possible… things that were useful anyway, like his name, where he liked to hang out, which school he went to, his friends, his activities… but there wasn’t much.

Zayn groaned resting his head on the table. He had been trying to find out things about the Horan family for two days, and there still were missing a lot of things.

“How are things going?” Harry asked sitting near Zayn in the studio room of the house.

“Not that good. I would have normally found out more things about them… and i did find enough things for the rest of the family, but not for the main character of this plot”  Zayn said not removing his head from the table

“I thought we still didn’t decide which guy to kidnap!” Harry asked confused, looking at the papers that Zayn was looking through either.

“I decided… we can’t kidnap the big muscly guy that could easily knock us unconscious, can we? So i went for the younger innocent one” Zayn smiled finally looking at Harry

“The innocent one is older than me” Harry exclaimed looking at the file about the blonde boy

“Yeah i know, but it’s still better than the older one. I found their address and other things like his name, birthday, and school he goes to. Nothing more… while the other one is part of different clubs of the high society, and spends a lot of money in gambling winning just as much.” Zayn shrugged “There’s no place where the younger one hangs out at”

“To bad we have to start stalking him then” a high voice said, making both Harry and Zay turn their heads in surprise looking at the door, where Louis was standing, his arms crossed over his chest.

“How’d you…?”

“I listened to the whole conversation. Now… we’re going to make shifts on who will guard his house and tell us when he leaves, and where he goes” Louis said walking over to the pair, and looking over Harry’s shoulder at the papers he was reading

“Niall Horan, 19, burn September  13 1993… Harry read more of the information, but Zayn’s eyes and attention were fixed on the picture of the blonde boy staring straight in the camera, his eyes seemingly boring deep into Zayn’s.

***

“Shouldn’t we be working on our plan?” Zayn asked when they entered the club.

“The plan is completed, we just need to get the kid, and somehow bring him to my house. That’s the easiest part” Louis grinned before he dragged Harry to the dance floor.

Liam and Zayn were left alone. They walked over to the bar and sat on the high stools, ordering drinks.  Zayn hated to go to clubs. He was too shy to dance, he didn’t want to get drunk and he got annoyed by the girls in the slutty clothes that tried to get his attention.

Liam left to the toilet and Zayn decided to go outside and get some fresh air. His breath was getting heavy from all the smoke and different not so pleasant smells filling the air. He walked outside in the dark night that was only light slightly by the moon.  

He walked over to the parking place, and stared in front of him. He was really stressed. His head was still pounding from the loud music inside, and the lack of sleep.

His eyes scanned his surroundings when a light got his attention. He turned his head to the entrance of the parking lot, where he saw a familiar yet not really familiar car. His eyes narrowed when the light hit them. He looked down at the plates, and the numbers and letters wandered in his head. They were familiar…

Zayn looked at the car which got parked near the entrance of the club, and a boy came out. Zayn couldn’t see the person at first, only the silhouette, but when the boy took a few steps and light hit him, Zayn gasped.

He turned around sharply and speed walked into the club. He stood on his tip toes trying to find Louis and Harry on the dance floor, and soon spotted Harry’s curly hair. He pushed through the sea of people dancing and swinging to the beat of music, until he stood in front of Harry who was clinging on Louis, and Louis who was pulling his boyfriend as close as possible.

Zayn felt awkward intruding, but he had to warn them somehow. Liam was back at the bar, Zayn had seen him when he entered the club, so he just tried to get the couple’s attention and inform them about the situation.

“Louis” Zayn yelled over the music, placing his hand on the older boy’s  shoulder, who turned his head immediately to face Zayn.

“What?” he asked narrowing his eyes, obviously annoyed

“He’s here” Zayn said gulping . Harry and Louis looked at him with raised eyebrows not understanding what Zayn was saying

“What?” Harry asked his hands dropping from Louis’ neck as he took a step closer to Zayn to listen to him.

“Niall… Niall Horan… he’s… he’s h-here” Zayn said his eyes cloudy

“Niall Horan?” Harry’s eyes widened as he looked around to spot the blond, obviously failing.

“Where is he?” Louis asked getting alarmed

“I saw him coming inside” Zayn informed

“Are you sure?” Harry asked before pushing through the people dancing, to get a path out of the middle of the dance floor, the other shorter boys following him.

“100% sure” Zayn breathed out. How could he confuse the blonde boy’s face? He had memorized every detail of his face!

They walked over at Liam, who was smiling but it soon changed when he noticed Harry, Louis and Zayn’s terrified expression.  

“What happened?” he asked confused, hoping they didn’t do anything stupid. Zayn searched around the room, and let out a slight yelp, when he noticed Niall just across from him.

“There he is” Louis exclaimed when he noticed Zayn’s weird reaction, and followed his gaze.  Liam and Harry’s gazes turned to where Louis was looking, and Liam almost fell from the chair.

“Niall is here!” Liam whisper-yelled, making Louis give him an annoyed look

“No shit Sherlock!” he said rolling his eyes and then looking at Niall again

“The first night in a week, that we don’t keep an eye on him and he goes out!” Harry says shaking his head

“I didn’t think he would have gone out! He was out the whole day… he got a tattoo” Zayn pointed out

“Let’s get him now! He’s drunk as fuck” Louis suggested

“Boys are you sure it’s him?” Liam asked not believing the situation

“That’s him…” Harry said, his voice firm.

 “Yeah, 100% sure” nodded Louis, his gaze on the boy across from him.

“Guys, I don’t think we should do this” Zayn shook his head, while Liam remained silent.

“Zayn, we need the money! And by the way, we’re professionals, no one can catch us!” Harrty rolled his eyes, making his boyfriend smirk.

“His father is freakishly rich… it’s all over the papers… I’m sure he wouldn’t even think about saving his own son, no matter how much he has to pay!” Liam added.

“I don’t know” Zayn murmured frowning. There was so much innocence radiating from the blonde, no matter how much he drank. He didn’t want to hurt him… his eyes met the electric blue ones, and he felt a shiver creep down his spine.

“Three against one… you have no choice! Now who will do the seducing?” Louis crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the boy who was disagreeing with the plan.

Zayn sighed closing his eyes for a split moment, breaking the stare that neither he nor the blonde didn’t break until now. 

“I will” he muttered, giving the younger boy who was eyeing him with curiosity, a smile from the distance.

“That’s my boy” Louis chuckled patting Zayn’s back, giving him a slight push on his back.

“Are you sure you can do it? I could do it if you want” Harry offered, looking at a Pained looking Zayn

“No, you won’t” Louis snapped “You’re my boyfriend”

Harry chuckled at Louis’ childish behavior, grabbing him by his waist and placing a kiss on his lips.

“Okay then… don’t worry i love you, it would have been just for our own good” Harry smiled and then gave Zayn an encouraging look.

Zayn took a deep breath, looking first at Liam, who was looking at the ground and then at the couple who were now focusing on each other and had forgotten completely about Zayn.

“I’m sorry Niall” Zayn said, before putting a smirk on and making his way over to Niall. Niall was searching for something on the crown, making Zayn frown for a second. Zayn rose his eyebrows, following Niall’s gaze, but when he didn’t notice anything, he sat down on the stool next to Niall, sitting extra close to him.

Niall still hadn’t noticed Zayn by his side, to busy searching in the crowd for the same person that was sitting right next to him, but he wasn’t aware of.

“What are you looking for?” Zayn said, leaning close to Niall’s ear, who jumped on his seat and turned to look at Zayn, his eyes growing wide when his gaze met Zayn’s, who kept smirking.

“I-i… was looking for you” Niall slurred and smiled drunkenly leaning a bit forward

“Oh really?” Zayn bit his lip, feeling guilty as hell, but he had to keep acting.

“Yesss” Niall added, laughing loudly. It was obvious that Niall was drunk as fuck. It would be easier for Zayn.

“Why is that beautiful?” Zayn asked and chuckled when Niall’s cheeks turned a deep shade of crimson.

“I-i don’t know…” Niall smiled “You’re pretty” Zayn grinned at the drunken boy thinking about how embarrassed he would be if he remembered the next day.

“Thank you! So… do you want to dance?” Zayn asked in a seductive voice. Niall smiled and shook his head

“I don’t think i can” he laughed again

“Do you want to go outside then… or maybe at my place?” Zayn leaned close to Niall’s face looking deep into the blue eyes that he dreamt about the past few nights.

Niall gulped looking in the attractive boy’s eyes. Why was he even talking to Niall? People don’t usually talk to Niall! What was happening?

“What?” Niall asked clueless

Zayn licked his lips his breath hitting Niall’s face, who frowned trying to hold back a moan. He just wanted to lean up and meet the boy in a kiss.

“So, what do you say?” Zayn asked, placing a soft kiss on the corner of the blonde’s mouth, who shivered and nodded his head.

“Okay”

_______________________________

Sorry it took so long! I explained the reasons why i can't update in the previous chapters and i hope i'm not annoying you with the slow updates!

Didn't proof read so it probably has mistakes!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment and leave me prompts for one shots if you want(message me) possibly boyxboy. 

Love you all and thank you for 10 000+ votes!

XxXxxEmma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.9K 27
A Ziall story. Niall and Zayn. With some Larry scenes. Includes gay love and self harm. Niall fights everyday with a smile, being in one direction wo...
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
136K 7.4K 26
Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of that changes for him when he's walking hom...
195K 9.3K 33
"In order to gain something, you have to lose something." or the one where Niall somehow gets blackmailed into playing boyfriend for the school's ba...