Fate [BTS Jin & AOA Choa Fanf...

By SooAh_Kim

This girl named Park Choa. She is half Korean-Cambodian. She has been living in Cambodia since she was born... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Happy mother's day [Special Chapter]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [Wedding Day]
Chapter 36 [Flashback]
Chapter 36 [Special Chapter]
NEW STORY
I NEED YOUR HELP
Hi ! (Destiny) [Jimin Ver]

Chapter 11

1.5K 63 18
By SooAh_Kim

Choa's pov

"Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaeng,i Mosdoen yangachi geoul soge neon,Just a loser oetori sangcheoppunin meojeori." I woke up because of my stupid alarm was ringing. It was loser by Big Bang. I really love this song so I set it as my alarm. I grabbed my phone and shut it off. I took and uniform and went straight to the bathroom. After I finished, I came back...

"Seohyun!! Wake up"

"5mintues more please"

"Today it your first day of school. Don't be late."

"Oh!! Ok" she got up and rubbed her eyes.

We ate our breakfast and walked to school. While we were walking I saw Mina and Jimin.

"Mina!! Jimin" I shouted.

"Annyeong" they greeted.

"Oh!! This is my childhood friend, Seohyun. She was going to study with us." I said.

"Annyeonghaseo!! Seohyun imnida. Nice to meet u." Seohyun said.

We all greeted each other then we walked to our school together. Seohyun took a seat infront of me. I wanted her to seat near me too but Jin had already sat there. -.-

While we were talking, Jin walked into  the class.

"OMG!!!" Seohyun shouted a bit.

"What's wrong?" I said. She about to say but Jin cut her off.

"Annyeong" He said to Seohyun and smiled.

She didn't respond anything. She gave him a big smile and blushed.
What was wrong with them? Why they always blush when they saw Jin?

Jin's pov

I had already decided. I was going to ask her today. If she was Eunji, I was going to tell her the truth. I walked into the class. I saw Choa and New student, maybe ? were talking and laughing. When she saw me, her eyes went wide. I thought she knew who I was. I walked to them.

"Annyeong" I said to the new student and smiled.

She didn't respond me but she gave me a big smile and blushed.

The class started. We sat silently and listened to the teacher carefully. Break time. I was about to call her but she got off from her seat and walked out with new student. Oh!! Her name is So Seohyun. Of course. It was written on her name tag. I walked behind them silently.

"Hyung" Jungkook shouted.

Why he was here at this time? Aish!! The 2 girls shocked and turned to face me.

"Let go hyung."

"No!! I need to do something first."
"Choa can we talk?" I said nervously.

"Of course but I need to accompany Seohyun to the cafeteria first because she don't know where is it" She replied.

"Oh!! Really? Luckily, Jungkook was going there too. Can u let him accompany her there?" I said.

They looked at each other and Seohyun nodded.

"Ok!! Let go. What do u want to talk?" She smiled warmly.

We walked to the roof. And ...
Our conversation started.

Jin- Can I ask you something?

Choa- of course!! What is it?

Jin- Did u bump into someone on your first day at school ?

Choa- Yeah!! Why do u know?

Jin- Because I was the one who bump into you.

Choa- Oh !!

Jin- Can I asked you something again?

Choa- Yes!! What is it ?

Jin- Do u know Park Chanyeol?

Choa- Chanyeol ? I know him. Why do u know ? [with a confuse face]

Jin- Choa!! Do u know Jung Eunji??

Choa- What ??

She kept silently for awhile.

Choa- Why do u know about me a lot? Who are you??

Jin- Choa!! Listen to me carefully. I'm Park Chanyeol. *look into her eyes*

Choa- What? *shout*

Jin- I'm sorry Choa.

Choa- Why did u lie to me? *cry*

Jin- I knew I'm wrong but... *she slapped me and ran away*

I stood still, didn't know what to do next. After, I went back to the class. Seohyun wasn't there yet, also Choa. Where was she now?

Seohyun's pov

We walked out of the class but we didn't know Jin was following us until we heard someone call him. We both turned back and I saw Jungkook!! My crush, he was the youngest member of BTS. Oh!! I forgot to tell you and Jin was the oldest member of BTS. What was wrong with them? Why Jin wanted to talk with Choa? And he told Jungkook to accompany me to the cafeteria. We walked quietly and suddenly he spoke up.

"Annyeong!! I'm Jungkook." He smiled cutely.

"Annyeong!! I'm Seohyun, Choa's childhood friend." I blushed.

"Do you know what happen between Jin and Choa?" He asked me.

"What? I don't know too. I'm just here today." I said confusely.

As we arrived at the cafeteria, Jungkook bought lunch for me and we walked to the table with 5 boys waiting for him. OMG!!! How luckily I am? I had lunch with BTS? Incredible !!! I took a sat between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Annyeong" I smile cutely to them.

"Oh!!! She is Choa's friend." Jungkook spoke up.

Everyone greeted me with a friendly smile. Wow!! Why Choa never told me that she made friend with BTS? I ate it silently and I could felt some girls around here gave me a death glares. I didn't care much about them. They must be jealous me. Hahaha XD

Rap mon- Oh!! Where is Jin ?

Jungkook- He went to the roof with Choa.

Jimin- Why?

J-hope - What happen to them ?

Jungkook - I don't know too.

Then everyone face to me. I gave them 😦😦.

Me- I don't know anything.

Suga- He have something to make sure with Choa.

Now everyone turned their face to Suga, me too. XD

V- Make sure ? What is it about?

Suga- About Jung Eunji ?

Me- About Jung Eunji ? *choke*

Jimin - Do you mean Choa is Eunji ?

Me- I'm sorry !! Anyway why do you know Eunji ?

Rap mon- Jin told us about her.

Me- Jin?? How can he know her ?

V- They chatted with each other on Facebook.

Me- That's Eunji is Cambodian-Korean right ?

Jimin- Why do u know ?

Me- What? How could this happen?

J-hope - What do u mean ?

Me- Actually,Eunji is Choa.

Everyone- What? *shouted*

Me- Choa used fake name and fake profile so no one would know her.

Suga- Hahaha XD what happen right now? Jin also use fake name and fake profile.

J-hope- How could you know?

Suga- He told me everything.

Rap mon- Why didn't he tell us?

Suga- Because you guys alway tease and laugh at him. Especially Jimin and V.

V & Jimin - Okay Okay !! Sorry

Me- What is his name?

Suga- Park Chanyeol.

Me- Park Chanyeol ??*shout a bit*

Suga- Why ? Do you know him ?

Me- No! I used to hear it from Choa before. And that mean Jin is Chanyeol ?

Suga- YES !!!

After our long conversation, now me & Jungkook on my way to my class. He accompany me back, I told him he didn't need to but he said I might get lost. Aww~ so sweet !!

Jungkook- So how long have you been Choa's friend?

Me- 17 years ? Lol !! My mother and her mother were best friend, so we are also best friend too. No no !! More than bestfriend. We love each other like sister.

Jungkook- Oh!! I see

Me- I'm here now. Thanks :)

He waved and winked at me. I walked into my class. I saw Jin was sitting there alone.

"Jin where is Choa?" I asked him.

He didn't respond me. I could felt there might be something wrong between them. The lesson started. I couldn't pay attention at the teacher because I was really worried about Choa right now. Where was she now ? Did something bad happen to her ?

A/N : Here it the reason why Jin call Choa as Eunji and Choa call Jin us Chanyeol. They both use fake name and fake profile.

*Please vote & comment
Thanks :)

27/05/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 0 32
This is a story of a girl named Violet Ione Skye. She is 21 years old. She's a half Filipino, half American, but she decided to live and study in Sou...
9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...
40.5K 1.3K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...