Akatsuki's Blossom

Von PureRandomness101

A mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki, what do you expect? Be their most treasured friend? Well yeah that actu... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: Chaotic Chase
Chapter 2: Maze In A Mansion
Chapter 3: Big Bad Akatsuki Can't Cook
Chapter 4: Bounty Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Bounty Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Assassination Turned Seduction Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 7: Assassination Turned Seduction Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Dangos for a Day
Chapter 9: First Day As a Medic
Chapter 10: Another Mission
Author's Notes: Voting (Closed)
Chapter 11: Human Ramen
Chapter 12: Underestimation (Leaf Village)
Chapter 13: A Vow That Has Been Made
Chapter 14: A Certain Poison
Chapter 15: Training and Dinner
Chapter 16: Blossom's Sick Day (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Blossom's Sick Day (Part 2)
Chapter 18: Tobi's Day with Sick Blossom
Chapter 19: Mission Towards Oto
Chapter 20: The Escape
Chapter 21: The Face That Lies Behind The Mask
Chapter 22: Why?
Chapter 23: Mission Report
Chapter 24: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 25: Tobi's Salad, Zetsu's Loss
Chapter 26: Out Shopping
Chapter 27: Picking Out A Kimono For Blossom Dearest
Chapter 28: Cherry Blossom Festival
Chapter 29: Drunk Confessions
Chapter 30: Itachi's Blurry Day
Chapter 31: Blurry Problem: Solved
Chapter 32: How The Mighty Have Fallen
Chapter 33: Baby Days (Part 1)
Chapter 34: Baby Days (Part 2)
Chapter 35: What A Real Family Means
Chapter 36: Mission With The Artists
Chapter 38: Intruder
Chapter 39: Give Up? No, Not Now, Not Ever
Chapter 40: Ready To Face Past
Chapter 41: Alliance
Chapter 42: Reunion...Not(rewritten)
Chapter 43: Spar (Rewritten)
Chapter 44: Fear (Rewritten)
Chapter 45: S-Rank Mission
Chapter 46: I've Changed (Rewritten)
Chapter 47: Wake Up For The Truth
Chapter 48: Unravelled Truth
Chapter 49: A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 50: Stars
Chapter 51: Ne, Did You Listen?
Chapter 52: Talk With The Palm
Chapter 53: Bounty Mission For Everyone
Chapter 54: Time For Revenge
Chapter 55: Sadist Cherry Blossom
Chapter 56: Returning Back Home
Chapter 57: The Real Fight Begins Now
Chapter 58: I Am Your Opponent!
Chapter 59: The Cherry Blossom's Death
Chapter 60: Be With My Real Family
Epilogue

Chapter 37: Friendly Fight Or Not?

7.9K 391 37
Von PureRandomness101

"Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" A voice shouted. Sakura's eyes widened at this. Sasori and Deidara turned to Sakura, worry present in their eyes.

"Naruto." Sakura whispered, shadow covering her eyes. "There are 5 of them." Sasori said. "Let's fight." Sakura said. "Cherry, our mission right now is to capture the kyubi, un. Are you sure about this?" Deidara said. Sakura turned to Deidara with a smile on her face. "I care about the Akatsuki more than I do to Konoha." Sakura said, taking out a scroll and summond her katana. It was one of the scrolls that the old lady gave her, along with the kimono before the cherryblossom festival.

The katana is black all the way with red outlines on the handle. "Sakura-chan! Come back home to us, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, running towards her. Sasori and Deidara took a hold of their weapons, ready for a fight.

"What home?" Sakura said monotonously, charging at Naruto with her katana. Naruto deflected the katana with a kunai. "Konoha of course. Dattebayo!" Naruto said, smiling a little.

"Last time I checked, my home is in the Akatsuki." Sakura said, dodging Kakashi's chidori.

"Your fight is with me." Sasori said, controlling Kakashi and Yamato with his chakra strings. Sai painted a tiger and attacked Sakura, which was deflected by Deidara's explosive clay. "Your fight is with me, un. Leave cherry alone, un." Deidara said, grinning and making more clay bombs.

Sai gave him a fake smile and drew different animals. "Die." Sai said. "Like hell I will, un!" Deidara shouted, grinning.

"Nullification jutsu." Sakura whispered as Sasuke attacked her with his chidori along with Naruto with his resengan. Sasuke's and Naruto's eyes widened as their jutsu's dispersed. Sakura punched them into series of trees the moment they dropped their guards.

Sasori summoned ten of his puppets and attacked Kakashi and Yamato. Sasori scoffed at them as he watched them barely keeping up. "You call yourselves blossom's teachers? You can barely keep up the way she did when she fought me." He said, summoning more puppets.

"Art is a bang!" Deidara shouted, grinning as he made his bomb explode on Sai's arm. Sai gasp in pain. He glared at Deidara and continued drawing. Sai attacked Deidara but Deidara deflected it again. Sai drew an eagle and hopped on it. Deidara smirked and made his own bird, following Sai's actions.

Sasuke and Naruto groaned as they tried to stand up. "Sasuke-teme, Sakura-chan grew stronger." Naruto whispered. Fear present in his eyes as Sakura approached them. "Run." Sakura monotonously said, staring at them with emotionless eyes.

Sasori smirked and attackeded Kakashi the moment he looked away. Sai arrived and told Kakashi and Yamato to hop on. They did as he said. Sai flew towards Sasuke and Naruto the moment she told them to run.

Both of them jumped on Sai's bird. "We'll get you back, Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, giving her his toothy grin. Sakura watched them fly away as Deidara and Sasori walked towards her.

She turned to them and gave them a close-eyed smile. "Let's go home you guys." She said. She held their hands and started walking towards the Akatsuki base.

To Be Continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

219K 8.8K 37
(This story is based with the fact that the anime does not exist, therefore [Y/N] has no idea of the Akatsuki). What will the Akatsuki do when Tobi...
493K 19.3K 63
Haruno Sakura, it is the name of a kunoichi that has been seen weak her whole life. She's been left behind by the one she loved at the age of 14. Bec...
1.1M 51.8K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
266K 9.8K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...