Mason Mount Imagines

By dasordaid

Just some imagines of mason๐Ÿฅฐ More

Him
Saturday mornings
Thank you!
The groupchat
The wedding !
Anniversairy
The best dad
Comfort
Your soulmate
Arguemnts
His
Your bestfriend ๐Ÿ’ซ
The club boy โœจ
Reguest โ™ฅ๏ธ
Fate ๐Ÿ’ซ
Your savouir
Dad dutys
The party
His & Yours instagram โœจ
Mykonos double dates๐Ÿ’ž
The step dad๐Ÿ’ž
Advice!
Isolated๏ฟผ
New mason mount book!
New car day
New car day part 2
Protective side
Dont walk away from me
His step dad dutys
Requests!
The question
His Stylist
Looking after him
The shoot
The pregnancy
Therapist
New book!
Hi!
Marraige
We was only 16
New book!
Christmas shopping
Happy new year!
We was only 16 : part 2
We was only 16 - part 3
Birthday girl
Baby?
Two chelsea boys : part 1
Two Chelsea boys : part 2
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 3
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4
Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!
Your brothers best friend
Response to recent hate xo FT baby girl!
Baby Number 1
Mason Mount
Mason Mount part 2
'I Love You.'
Relationship troubles
Your ex...
How Am I Supposed To Love You.
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt3
Its okay.
Family things.
Mothers Day
In The Middle pt.1
In The Middle Pt.3
Single mom: part 1
Single mom Part 2
Single mom, part 3
Best friend
Dancing is healing
Danger.
Danger Pt.2
Danger Pt.3
Danger Pt.4
Lets chat!
Part 1 - MM X Manunited
Part 2- MM X ManUnited
Part 3- MM X Man United
Part 4 - MM X Man United
Paper rings : Pt 1
Take a read
Christmas!
Holiday spirit
Christmas Blog
New year, New beginnings...
New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

In The Middle Pt.2

1.1K 16 0
By dasordaid

TW: mild language, mention of smut, slight argument/upset.

6 months later...

Liked by...declanrice, MasonMount, benchillwell, Tills, SashaRAttwood, jackgrealish, LFryer, and 275,000 others...
@ Y/n/ L/n: Birthday Celebrations with my favourite people! 💖✨💞✨💝
Comments Limited:

@ LFryer: Best weekend everrrr! 💖

@ SashaRAttwood: I Love You Birthday girly! 🤍

@ benchillwell: Best Birthday bash! 💛

@ Tills: Unreal weekend girly ❣️

@ MasonMount: Beautiful birthday girly 💜

@ declanrice: Amazing weekend guys! Celebrating you birthday girl! 🤍

@ jackgrealish's Instagram story:
Caption: Best weekend celebrating our
Girls birthday! @ Y/n/L/n 💜🤍💙

@ MasonMount's Instagram story:
Caption: Day NO1 celebrating you
@ Y/n/L/n best weekend ever! 🤍

@ declanrice's Instagram story:
FT @  SashaRAttwood & @ Y/n/L/n birthday girls bestie birthday bash! 🤍🤍

And what a weekend it had been so far, the whole girl and boy group had headed down to wales for a festival...mason had arranged it all two months ago for your 23rd birthday weekend. You was all camping in speedster field up the road from the festival, so far you'd watched Coldplay, becky hill, ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris. You was having the time of your life, everyone was...you was sharing a tent with mason, Ben and Tilly was sharing a tent, jack and Sasha was also sharing a tent, Declan and his new girlfriend Lauren was also sharing a tent. Today was Sunday meaning it was the last night of the festival...rave night, something that took part annually.

You felt consumed by the music and energy around you, your head was spinning as the strobe lights flashed around all sorts of colours, confetti floating around, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion...your body moved in time to the beat of the loud music. The sound of people cheering, clapping, singing, the atmosphere was un real, you looked around to see jack and Sasha dancing together. Ben holding Tilly on top of his shoulders as they moved carefully, Declan and Lauren's body's barely touching as they swayed along. Your back securely pressed against masons front as his arms wrapped around your waist, as you both danced along happily.

"Happy Birthday." He whispered into your ear quietly sending shivers down your spine.

"What would I do without you mase." You smiled turning around to face him, his hands remaining wrapped around your waist your eyes burning into his brown ones.

His brown hair fluffy and freshly cut, his brown eyes soft and dark...his cheeks slightly flushed, his toned body showing threw his tight neon Nike t-shirt his muscly thighs barely covered by his overly tight neon shorts. You felt your cheeks heat up as he smiled down at you slightly noticing the fact you had just totally gotten lost in him, it wasn't just you that felt heated it was mason too...he'd watched your small figure moved around in your over travelling outfit all day. At one point he thought he wouldn't be able to sleep in your tent with you without bursting, mason was a gentle man he'd never say or do anything without you leading it on. But he had to admit he felt himself on the edge with you all day...especially looking at you from this angle, holding your body to his, feeling the loud beat of the music run threw his whole body.

"What would I do without you y/n." He whispered, your eyes glared into his you was speechless you hesitantly leaned up and towards his face he felt himself gulp as your lips moved towards his.

You stopped your eyes looking directly into his for some sort of confirmation, you didn't care who saw you...you didn't care the group was there. It was just you and mason, the music, confetti, lights all flashing around you both. You took a deep breathe and pressed your lips onto his, he felt taken back slightly...his brain somehow managed to process what was happening. His lips felt so gentle, so soft and so warm...his lips moved across yours for a good minute as you both heard most of the group gasp, your hand moved from around his neck on his cheek as you cupped his face as your lips moved softly over his, his large hands gripping the skin of your lower hips pushing you into his body as the music blasted around you...you eventually pulled away in a haze, masons lips plump and a dark pink almost sore after, his eyes glazed over, his chest heaving for air.

"Dec!" You and mason was pulled out of your smiley state to hear Lauren frantically calling her boyfriend.

"What's going on?" Mason asked slightly concerned.

"I don't know!" She panicked. "He was here a second ago."

You furrowed your eyebrows as everyone looked around, you glanced behind you to see his tall slim figure moving threw the dancing bodies...you looked back to the group none of them had seen him. You but your lip nervously before you bolted off to the direction you'd seen Declan walk in, you saw his bright yellow neon Nike t-shirt...you followed him all the way to the drinks stall to see him purchase a bottle of beer.

"Dec!" You said exclaimed catching his attention.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Lauren was worried, none of us could see you." You said huffing slightly. "What's wrong?"

He clenched his jaw and his bright eyes turned dark and narrow, he took a sip out of his beer bottle swigging the rest of the contents. He looked bothered almost angry, Declan would never say the truth or let the anger get the better of him...it was your birthday he didn't want to ruin it by having a temper tantrum. He took a deep breathe and forced a smile, he put his arm around your back and walked you back to the group.

"Sorry guys I went to get a drink." He said.

"I was worried about you babe!" Lauren smiled putting her arm around Declan's back, as you walked over to mason and Sasha.

"I don't know what's gotten into him." You shrugged as Sasha passed you a glass of wine.

"Thanks babe." You smiled taking a sip of it.

"Maybe it's because we kissed." Mason said.

"Why would that bother him...he's with laur now." You laughed slightly.

"Maybe he just isn't used to seeing you move on, or being physically it's someone he's so closed too." Sasha shrugged.

"But we've been together before, he's never cared before." Mason shook his head, as jack joined the three of you.

"I think him and Lauren are having a slight bost up, so I've emerged over here." Jack laughed awkwardly.

"About what?" Sasha laughed.

"I don't know, summert about dec messaging another girl." Jack said.

"What?!" Your eyes widened in shock...that wasn't like Declan at all.

"Yeah I know right!" Jack said putting his arms around Sasha.

"Feel bad for her if it's true." Sasha sighed.

"What a weekend." You giggled slightly, even though it definitely wasn't funny.

"Guys." You heard Tilly say.

"Yeah babe?" Sasha called to her as her and Ben approached you.

"We're going to head back to the tent earlier tonight...it's forecasted to be windy soon." Tilly said.

"We'll head back too then, don't want the tent to blow away!" Sash smiled with jack nodding along as per usual.

"Do you want to head back too then mase?" You asked him.

"Yeah sure why not!" He nodded.

"Dec and Lauren will be alright." Ben said. "They'll head back to the tent later."

And after you'd walked back to your tents, you and mason switched on your portable lamp for the only slight bit of dimply lit light...you freshened up with baby wipes and brushed your teeth, you got changed into your warm pyjamas. Mason was already in his pyjamas on the blow up bed wrapped up in a double sleeping bag, he opened it up and you climbed into it he wrapped his warm arms around you. You felt safe, warm and comfortable in his company and the way he held you...you buried your head in his neck in hailing his safe scent, he squeezed you against his body gently making you feel totally relaxed. He looked down at you taking in your beauty, he smiled at you pressing a soft kiss to your head. Then all of a sudden your sure Declan and Lauren woke everyone one of the group up, all of your tents was in a circle and the argument and shouting that was being passed between dec and Lauren made you and mason switch of lights early and cuddle each other to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 593 33
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™
630K 3.9K 71
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฎ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿค ------------------ - ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด - ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ - ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
99.5K 1.3K 46
mason mount x fem oc | in which they're sunshine when they're apart, and midnight rain when they're together.