Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

Por AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... Mais

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

Konoha Crush

750 23 2
Por AndrewSinclair0

Drawing an arrow, Kenshi watched as another enemy shinobi fell. Drawing his katana, he charged his chakra through it. Moving at blinding speeds he cut through several enemy chunin.

Stopping he switched back to his Yumi. Jumping he landed on a roof looking over the carnage. At some point giant snake summons had smashed through the outer walls allowing enemy shinobi to usurp our defenses. In the distance he could see Sara fighting against several ninja. Bodies surrounded her as she eliminated each one.

An enemy ninja appeared behind her, pulling an arrow he fired into the back of his neck killing him. Seeing him she waved with a blood thirsty smile. Even if she wasn't technically a shinobi anymore, she loved fighting.

Regrouping they started covering civilians as they made their way to the evacuation zones. After clearing several streets, Kenshi gathered what arrows he could and helped his wife get any Kunai and shiruken lying around.

Their thoughts were interrupted as they saw a massive chakra monster slash through a snake summon. Looking closer he saw it was Itachi Uchiha. "That boy has gotten quite powerful."

"We need to find Naruto. I am sure Yui is busy with the injured." Seeing the worry in his wife's eyes. "I'm sure his fine dear. But you are right. We should start looking."

Moving back towards the stadium Kenshi sensed Kakashi. Landing on a building he looked down to see Kakashi using his chidori, stabbing through the man's chest.

Landing behind him both Sara and Kenshi looked at the carnage. Leaf Shinobi bodies mixed in with Sound and Sand. "Such a waste of life." Kenshi stated as Kakashi turned to them.

"Kenshi, Sara. I have to get to the Hokage. Team 7 went after Sasuke. He was facing Gaara alone. If he transforms than we will have massive destruction to the leaf." They could see that the copy ninja was trying to stay calm. But the worry in his voice was there.

The old marksman nodded, "We will search for them. Point is in the direction and we will go." After being pointed in the direction they moved as fast as they could.

Five Chunin from the sound village appeared. Taunting them to attack the Nara watched as they all got within range. "Shadow Possession Jutsu complete."

Catching all five was good but he didn't have enough chakra to eliminate them. If he let the seal go for a second he was dead. "You think you can hold us leaf brat." He heard one of them say. "I just got to hold you long enough for my friend to take care of the pesky Jinchuriki."

Shikamaru held for as long as he could. It felt like hours but he knew better. Feeling sweat dripping off his cheek, he suddenly started to feel dizzy. 'Damn. Well I guess I don't get to tell Naruto how I felt. Troublesome ninja.'

As he was about to lose control two figures appeared and cut down the enemy ninja. Feeling his grip on the enemy drop he fell to one knee. Looking up he saw the backs to Kenshi and Sara.

"Thank you. I was done for." Sara looked at him, "Your stamina training has helped you aye Shikamaru." He smiled at his friends mom. She seemed harsh but she really did care for them all, "Yes it has. Naruto, Mito, and Shino kept going. They should have caught up by now."

"Kenshi you go. I'll take the boy back into the village." Looking at her like she was crazy, "What?! I need to catch up to Naruto. He needs my help right now."

"Listen here brat. If you go 'help' him with your chakra exhaustion then you'd just be in his way. You'll barely be able to hold another Genin right now let alone a jinchuriki."

Deep down he understood she was correct. His chakra was beyond just depleted right now. Barely able to stand let alone help his team fight Gaara. "Fine I'll go. Well I guess I'll be able to sleep." He shrugged to to himself.

Shino dodge another attack from the puppeteer. He still hadn't been able to locate the boy. Seeing a hint of the boy, he sent a wave of insects at the upper part of a tree.

Landing onto the branch in front of him and smiling at Shino. Grabbing the wrap to the puppet on his back. In a matter of seconds he pulled the puppet around his body.

Seeing the other boy ready to finish this, Shino pushed his insects out onto his arms. Before he could attack, the puppeteer sent his puppet towards Shino. Barely dodging the blade, the leaf Genin noticed how the blades were poisoned once it hit the tree.

As he jumped back branch to branch the puppet followed. Barely missing he dropped into the leaves of the neighboring tree. Kankuro had tried.following with his puppet but lost him for a moment. 'I need to figure something out quick.'

Suddenly the puppet launch itself towards him. Throwing a Kunai into the chest only for it to be replaced with a log. Barely dodging the following attack Shino jumped back avoiding the extending arm.

Seeing the mouth open Shino acted quickly. Using his bug clone as bait for the other boy's assault. Dropping he swung his fist at the puppeteer, barely missing him as he jumped away.

"I thought with your strength being medium to far range I could get in close." The puppet boy smiled, "You learned my weaknesses quick."

Throwing up insects he barely had time to block the poisoned gas bomb. Jumping back he could feel his lungs burning. Side stepping, he dodged the follow up attack as he tried to regain his footing. His vision started to blur but he had the boy already.

"I got you now bug boy." Only his chakra threads disappeared. Looking at his arms he saw thousands of insects, "What the-" Crawling up the tree they invaded. Encompassing the boys entire body. He screamed as he lost consciousness.

"I win." Shino spoke as darkness surrounded him.

Mito appeared behind the sand girl. Slashing with her tanto. Spinning, Temari managed to block the attack with her smaller fans she had in her boots. Flashing out one of her fans she sent a wind blade out at the Uchiha. Only for Mito to release a giant fireball creating a huge explosion.

The force threw Temari down from the trees. She knew she had to stay moving. If the Uchiha used that lightning move again she was dead. Standing she turned to face Mito. However Mito started using the body Flickr so fast that body images were surrounding the other girl.

"GET AWAY!" Temari used her fans, directing the power to the ground sending first and debris everywhere. Mito jumped back as fast as she could. If she hadn't had her Sharingan activated then she would have been severely injured with that attack.

As the dust cleared she saw the Sand Konouchi in one knee fighting to stay conscious. Mito dropped down, "You put up a good fight." Kicking her in the side of the head, Mito knocked the girl out.

Moving as fast as she could she headed towards Naruto and Sasuke. As she made her way closer she could feel the chakra pulsing from the area. It was more chakra than she had ever felt before.

Seeing Sasuke holding himself up on a tree watching from a far. Mito landed next to him, "Sasuke are you okay? How's Naruto?"

She could see Naruto moved with his wazikashi out. His speed was insane, chakra chains helping him move to avoid attacks as he continued to slash through sand, "His power is incredible." Was all Sasuke could say.

As Naruto's clone pulled Sasuke out of the way of a giant sand attack he fired. A wind infused arrow smashed into Gaara. Sand flying through the air as he smashed into a tree. His clones moved in quickly.

Sand spikes shot out stabbing a few of his clones as the fired arrows down to the red headed boy. Quickly sorting through his hand signs, "Wind Gale Wolf Jutsu!"

The seven wolves charged in to back up his clones. Gaara started laughing as he toughed the ground, "MOTHER WANTS YOUR BLOOOOD!" Dirt for the forest floor emerged into the battle. Wrapping around his remaining clones dispersing them. Naruto fired another shot, his wolves creating an opening by exploding in pure air force separating the sand for the blond.

Chills shot down Naruto's spin, he realized it was his sensory abilities telling him danger, "Wind Release: Wind Barrier!" Wind surrounded him destroying the sand attacks as the smashed into the tree he was standing on.

As his barrier went away he felt up for his arrows. He had four arrows left. Between the tournament and the fighting to get here he was almost out. His style worked best against an unexpected target. This was battle of attrition. Standing straight he looked down at the boy and forming a hand seal, "Release!"

Feeling the new found lightness made him grin, Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Thirty clones split up. Fifteen charged in with their swords at the ready. The others started moving about the battle field, the real Naruto included.

Sand launched back pulling Gaara through the trees like a spider and web. Grappling on and swing him around destroying different clones. Arrow and blades cutting him and stabbing him but not taking him down. Naruto was shocked as he grabbed his final arrow. Air forming around it and firing.

The Sand armor was destroyed but started reforming again. Except he hadn't noticed until now. Every time it was reformed, the Jinchuriki turned more and more into the One-Tails. Dropping his Yumi and unlatching his quiver, Naruto drew his wazikashi.

Flipping the blade he pointed it at the sand Shinobi, "Gaara! You can't let it control you! Your not a demon or a monster!" He called out, only Gaara responded by laughing at him.

Chakra chains appeared out of his back. As sand spikes shot at him, Naruto used his chains to destroy each one. Sending another chain out and grabbing into a tree he pulled himself away.

As soon as he landed he pushed off the tree. Chakra forming around his sword he started slashing through the sand limbs trying to wear it down. Keeping the momentum and using his speed and chains to keep up the fight. Naruto refused to give up. His friends stayed behind for him to take this guy down.

He could sense Mito had arrived and his dad wasn't to far off. 'I need to hurry.' Only he noticed to late. Gaara's eyes closed and suddenly the One-Tails was standing in front of him. Sand shot out at him. Making a clone as fast as he could they performed their jutsu.

"Wind Release! Great Wind Break through!"

"Fire Release! Fireball Jutsu!"

The explosion threw Naruto into several trees. "Damn that hurt." He said as he forced himself back up. 'I only have one way to finish this.' Naruto bite his thumb, "SUMMONING JUTSU!"

Landing next to the two Uchiha, Kenshi stopped as a giant battle toad appeared. He knew his son was powerful but this was insane. "Kenshi. Did you teach him that?"

Looking over he saw Mito and Sasuke were stunned by the forces fighting in front of them, "No he was taught by Jiriaya the Toad Sage."

"How is he so powerful?" Sasuke asked not looking away as the toad launched itself into the air. "His strength comes in those he wants to protect. He is fighting for you two right now."

Yes, his son was fighting a Kage level battle to protect his friends. He only hoped that he stopped him now. If he can't then Kenshi himself may need some back up.

Naruto felt Kurama's chakra push extra chakra for him. Suddenly he was in top of Gamabunta, "Damn it why did you summon me mini Minato?"

Gamakichi was on Naruto's shoulder, "Hey Naruto!" Looking at him in shock, "Gamakichi! What are you doing here?!"

"Oh I was sleeping on dads head then poof here I am!" Naruto pointed at the tailed beat, "I am kind of fighting a tailed beast right now! Go back!"

"Fine! Better be careful than Naruto!" With that he could feel Gamabunta push off the ground into the air drawing his sword, "You owe me! Making me fight a damn tailed beast!"

"Wind drill bullets!" Naruto watched as air bullets were shot towards them. Gamabunta blocked and deflected a few the last two were about to hit but Naruto pushed out an air barrier.

"Good Job little Minato!" Naruto smiled at the praise he got from his birth father's old summon.

Stabbing Shikaku as they landed , Gamabunta tried to end the fight quickly. Using his tail, Shukaku hit Naruto and Gamabunta backwards, "Give me some wind!"

"Fire Release! Toad Fire Jutsu!"

"Wind Release! Great Wind Breakthrough!"

The resulting explosion knocked the beast back. Scream nonsense at the two Naruto was prepared for the wind attack that sent them flying in the opposite direction.

"Damn. That sleeping brat is the conduit. We need to take him out to win!" Naruto looked at Gaara. "Okay I can get to him! I need you to get me close though!"

Gamabunta a smiled, "Make a henge! Something with claws!" Naruto smiled forcing Kurama chakra into him, he performed the henge. Turning Gamabunta into Kurama.

Moving at incredible speed, "He used his claws and teeth to slash and latch onto the beast. Naruto made his move, jumping off of Gamabunta's head he appeared out of the illusion.

Gaara looked into Naruto's blend eyes, "No! Mother!"

Wazikashi in hand Naruto felt determination, "Wind Release! Wind Gale Blade!" Wind extended from his wazikashi. Swing the sharp wind flew at Garmara slashing acrossed his chest. Screaming in pain the boy fell and Shukaku disappeared.

Feeling his body go limp, Naruto felt himself falling from the sky. As the ground approached he felt his consciousness going in and out. As he was about to hit the ground someone caught him.

Looking up he could see his father's face, "Dad?" Kenshi looked down at him as the landed, "Good job little one."

"My body is to tired to move. Can you take me to Gaara?" He nodded walking his son over, "No! No! No! Don't kill me don't kill me!"

"Gaara. You're not a monster. You think blood and killing makes you strong! No, the people close to you. The ones that care for you, that's what makes you strong."

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! Nobody cares about me! Everyone hates me!" Naruto shook his head and just looked over. Following his gaze he saw his older brother and sister. "They care. They were taught to be scared of you! They fought for you!"

"I-i-is t-thatct-t-true!" Temari smiled at her little brother, "Yes Gaara. But we fai-"

"Take your brother and go." They all looked at Kenshi, "My son is right. If you stay together as precious people, you will be strong enough to protect one another."

Naruto smiles at Gaara, "I'll be your friend to." Before he knew it darkness faded in and Naruto's world faded to black.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.1K 138 12
A post-war fanfiction. Naruto has a secret. He had never told anyone, and he liked it that way. He was the Hokage, and this kind of information could...
255K 7.9K 28
After the Kyuubi attacked Konoha and got sealed in Naruto, Naruto was adopted by all the clans in konoha that had children his age all for one thing...
102K 3.1K 20
Hi this is the sequel to Unmended, so if you haven't read that one yet, this one won't make sense. Sasuke gives up on Naruto, and regrets it. But w...
9.1K 335 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...