Dark side.

By Rafecameronlover3

Olivia Thornton. Is Topper's older sister but to Topper she's just annoying and to Olivia, Topper is merrily... More

Characters .
Church.
Another missed
Loosen.
Lift
Accusations 
Birthday boy
Accept it
Olivia
Onto you
Home turf
Hurricane Agatha 
Flash backs
Family.
Movie night
Stalking
Apologies
Jealousy games
I did it for you
Don't.
Change in attitude
The Cameron's
Family trip.
Spilt.
I kill for what's mine. You should too.
Competition 
Need vs Want
"Atta Boy"
Silent treatment.
Envy.
Cornered
Look after you.
Jace.
Confess your sins.
Game v player
Business as usual.
Mid-Summer
Meetings.
Hidden Insecurity
Package
Headlights.

"That's illegal"

2.1K 35 16
By Rafecameronlover3

Liv's POV
Betting stations were at the entrance as you went in, you had to place a bet to stay in the building.
It was a bare knuckle fighting match. I placed a bet on someone I didn't even know. I wasn't interested.
Why was Rafe here? To watch people savagely beat each other to death without any protection and a crowd that was so angry they might as well jump in the ring. Did he have a betting problem?

It was a circle like room, the cage like ring in the centre. It looked like something you'd see on tv when watching ufc.
I made my way through the crowd, noticing the looks I was getting. I didn't look like I belonged here. I didn't. They knew it. I knew it.
Everybody knew it.
I swallow slightly as I get to the front of the crowd seeing who was in the cage, my eyes froze as I saw two men get in.

One of them being Rafe. My brows frowned as I shook my head slightly.  Oh my god-
He going to get himself killed.
Bare knuckle boxing as well as an illegal betting system wasn't good at all.
I watched as they began to fight, I jump when the guy Rafe was against punched him towards me, Rafe hit the cage, grabbing hold of it with a wicked smirk that soon dropped when he saw me.

His face full of confusion. It's like time froze as he looked at me through those metal walls.
He quickly pushed off the cage as his opponent tried to punch him from behind.
Soon enough it was 'half time' they had a water break they didn't even leave the cage.
It was fairly quick. Probably not even five minutes. Rafe was clearly winning. Everyone knew it.
Rafe jumped slightly as the match began again, warming back up.

"Hey!" I shouted as someone from behind me grabbed my ass.
"You know you want it" I turned pushing the guy from behind me, trying to push him away so his body wasn't against mine.
"Get off me you creep!" I screamed, the crowd so loud and packed that there was no room.
Rafe noticed, his face dropping slightly as he ran towards the side of the cage.
"Get the fuck off her!" He shouted and that's when I jumped in horror as his opponent attacked him from the side as he was distracted.

The lump in my throat becoming more and more painful as I watched Rafe get knocked out and beat to the ground like some rag doll.
His opponent knocked him out with the first punch, punching him in the side of the head! Fucking loser, petty ass weak bitch. Couldn't win when Rafe actually was in the fight but attacks him when he's distracted.
He was out of it. But they still let him get punched the shit out of- the fight was clearly won and over.

Some of the crowd shouts in anger and others cheered depending on who you were betting on.
That's when a woman from the crowd who got next to me pushed the guy off me, making his hands slip from my waist.
"Shove off asshole!" She growled, she looked like she'd kick his ass if he talked back and he simply followed her orders.
"You ok?" She spoke to me loudly as she tried to communicate over the noise.
I nod quickly, facing the ring again as the fight got broke up.

Rafe had blood coming out his noise and his body was bruised.
They pulled him up giving him what looked like "shitty" first aid. It was more a towel and water.
They cleaned him up, splashed his face and gave him ice.
I tried getting round the crowd, trying to see where Rafe had gone. It took at least half an hour to get out the crowd and back round it.

I couldn't find him. I needed to find him.
I went toward the entrance talking to someone who was running the betting station.
"Where'd they take that guy? The one who lost" I shouted over the counter like desk he was sitting in.
"I dunno" he shrugged as he licked his finger counting the money in his hand.
That's when I feel a grip on my arm, I Yelp not expecting to be dragged from the building.

I panic thinking it was the same guy in the crowd but as soon as I turned kicking and screaming I see it was Rafe.
"Rafe-" I lost my breath as I saw him, his lips still stained with blood, his body covered but his face almost different colours
The bridge of his nose bruised instantly, his eye black and eyebrow slit from the Impact of the beating.
He didn't stop walking as he manhandled me towards a posh looking black car that was out of sight from the building.

"I told you not to fucking follow me didn't I?!" His jaw clenched as he pulled me along like a child who was throwing a tantrum in a store.
"Let go of me!" I argued back with annoyance as he grabbed me tighter not letting go.
He pushed me against the car, I presumed it was his considering no one was in it.
I Yelp a little not expecting him to push me against the car, he didn't even let me stop he just dragged me and practically threw me into the door.

Not hard but hard enough to make me gasp in shock. It was happening so fast.
"Can you ever listen?" he growled, his teeth almost gritting together.
His face full of rage "do you know how much money I just lost because of you?" He caged me between the car, his fists balled up as they were either side of me resting on the car.
"Don't try blame this on me! How'd I know that asshole was going to-" he cut me off when his palm slapped the car making me shut up as I studied him.

He looked frustrated. Really angry and almost torn in a way. I'd never seen Rafe like this but then again we weren't exactly best buddies.

"I told you not to follow me. I fucking told you. You went in there looking like some stuck up, rich girl and thought it would be wise to walk into a club like that?" He almost laughed at me, genuinely laughed like I was stupid.
"Jesus you must be naturally blonde" he insults as he tugs a strand of my hair.
"What you are doing is illegal Rafe. You realise that right?" I finally spoke hitting his hand away from my hair , my body stiff against the car as I looked at him with distaste.

He started to laugh again, loudly. His tongue rolling to the side of his cheek as he looked at me.
"You find jail time funny Rafe? Yeah sounds like a real laugh" i bitchily replied with a bit of an attitude, losing my patience.
"Shut your mouth" he warned, looking up at me again, his face deadly serious now.
"Do you know how much fucking money I've just lost? How many people who've betted on me? How many of those have I lost because you simply can't follow orders?" He leaned in, his voice lowered, he looked like he was thinking.

Maybe what to do with me? I knew about his little secret now. I had something against him. This is what Jace meant?
"Fuck you and your money. Oh and your little fucking perv friends" I leaned closer as I spat my words out into his face.
He shook his head chuckling "you really are a fucking idiot" he was making fun of me and anger coursed through me as I tried to shove him but he restrained me pretty quickly.

Grabbing my hands and forcing me against the car again, one of his legs between mine.
My breathing picked up as his face was close to mine "make you feel big and strong manhandling me huh?" I whispered in a harsh tone as I saw a smirk grow on his face.
"No it makes me hard" he whispered back, I was stunned, frozen to my place. Had I heard him correctly?
That's when I feel it. Feel him against me.

I swallow and as my breath caught in my throat he leaned forward kissing me quickly.
His grip on my wrists tightening as he pushed my arms against the car, I whimpered slightly as I felt his knee graze my inner thigh.

I hoped he hadn't noticed but he obviously had.
With one swift movement he pulled me toward him and off the car as he opened the door shoving me in the back.
Him following behind me, the windows tinted even the ones in the front.
"Rafe wait-" he started to roughly bite on my neck, he paused looking at me for any sense of direction in where I wanted this to go.

But I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. Not in the moment. He leaned in again kissing me roughly not sweetly or cute like in the movies.
"You fucking owe me after that stunt" I feel his hands run up my top making my back arch towards him.
"We can't do this-" I whimper as his large hand gripped my breast underneath my vest.
"Why not?" He teased darkly as I watched him slowly lower his head levelling with my chest as he sucked on my stomach and around my boobs making my lip tremble.

I'd never been touched like this. The first time I could barely remember what it felt like, I was so drunk and high I couldn't recall.
But this felt- intense. Like he was touching me everywhere and no where at the same time.
"What if Topper finds out-" he cuts off my concerns as he bites on my sensitive nipple making me Yelp in pain.
"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. You fucking owe me after all the shit you've pulled- after the first time. Walking round like you were so much better then me? Huh?" He sounded a little mad that I'd simply ignored him after the incident years ago.

Angry about losing the fight because I didn't listen. Angry that I stayed clear from him and his buddies because I thought I was superior . Angry because I have leverage, that I was finally playing the game instead of getting played. He liked control and now I had it with the information I just learned.
"Rafe-" I was almost begging, I wasn't sure what for. I feel his hands run up my sides and I shiver from his touch.

"Tell me to stop and I will" my head fell back as I tried desperately to tell myself 'make him stop' 'this is wrong' 'is this what you want?' But I didn't. This is what i wanted. I almost felt guilty for wanting it. There's always been a tension between us. A sort of distaste towards each other, it only got worse after the incident years ago.

"Fuck-" I gasped as he pushed my skirt up and ripped off my panties.
"I bet your a screamer" he almost sounded excited about what he was about to do.
Even though he was pleasuring me and not himself.
He grabbed my thighs opening my legs and putting them over his shoulders as he dove in.
"SHIT-" I grabbed onto the door behind me as I lay there taking what he was giving me. He spat on my pussy with a small grin on his face as he looked up at me.
"You like that? Huh?" He spoke with a mocking tone as he pushed two fingers into me.

"Ah" I whimper slightly as he rubs my clit with his thumb, his eyes piercing into me making my body feel like it was burning up.
"Look how wet you are. You wet for me? Yeah?" He showed me his fingers that had my juices on them, I felt slightly self conscious. He was fully clothed. My top was up revealing my breasts and my skirt was up showing him my core.
He quickly pulled me up, his hand round my neck as he smirked slightly, our lips hovering over each others. So close but not touching.

I could feel and taste his breath. Just as he leans in and I think he's going to kiss me, he quickly flips me over making go on all fours.
I turn my head watching as he took his top off and undid his belt.
"You gunna listen to me this time?" He caught me staring and I quickly faced away, feeling his smirk on me.
"Hmm" I nod a little and that's when he pulled me up by my hair, my back hitting his front.

"The fuck you are" he whispers as he pushed me down slightly, plunging into me with no mercy. Like he hadn't touched a woman for years or that this was going to be his last time.
A sharp pain stung through my lower stomach, I leaned down so my face was on the leather seat of the car.
Biting into the seat, digging my nails into it. Trying to get any sense of grip on it instead of focusing on the pain.
"Rafe! Fuck- it hurts" i yelled a little, tears streaming down my face.
"Good" he chuckled as thrusted fully into me this time.

Tears started to wet my cheeks as I claw at the seats.
"Rafe- fuck! Please it hurts" I whimpered  pathetically. 
That's when I feel his finger tease my clit, distracting me from the pain as he slowed down ever so slightly.

"That's it- let me in" I heard him whisper as I relaxed my legs slightly.
"Fuck- Rafe please" I was out of breath, panting as he pushed my face into the seat with his hard thrusts.
"You-" he started before thrusting again "fucking" he thrusted yet again, pausing with each thrust as I cried and moaned out for him.
"Owe" I gasped when I feel a knot in my stomach tightening.
"Me" he said swiftly before I felt his hand against my ass, grabbing it harshly.

"Tell me what you want Olivia" he commanded before slapping my ass, making me jolt slightly not expecting it.
"I-" i didn't know how to get the words out, I was to focused on the pleasure and the knot in my stomach then his voice.
"Come on little slut- tell me" I squeeze around him when I hear his vulgar words, I heard him chuckle to himself obviously noticing it.

"Hmm you like that name? Huh? miss perfect likes being fucked like a slut" he pulled me up again, wrapping his arms around my chest, his free hand playing with me.
My head fell back onto his shoulder, I see his face as he fucks me- like he's a wild animal.
His eyes divert from my ass to my eyes as he continued to be rough with me.
"Your such a good girl. Letting me use you like this" he praised as he wiped a tear that left my eyes, making me grab his hand that he just touched my face with.

I put it on my breast making him squeeze it as I moaned out, feeling closer then ever.
"Your so pretty when you cry for my cock" his thrusts got harder as he found my G-spot with ease.
"All needy- what would mommy and Daddy think?" He mocks as he pinched my nipple making me push my ass against him more.
He groans as I do so "fuck Liv- so fucking tight" he hissed slightly, like he wasn't going to last much longer.
"You fucking love it" i gritted as I glared back at him, he rolled his eyes in annoyance pushing me back down on my stomach.

"Yeah your right- I love fucking my slut" he spat out as he pushed on my lower back down making him feel deeper.
Jesus- I wanted more. Needed it.
"Rafe I'm close!" I scream out as I throw my head back feeling the knot tighten.
"Go on- I'm not stopping you" I feel his touch on my clit once more and finally the knot falls apart. I release feeling his dick twitch at the feeling.
"You on the pill?" He quickly asked , I shook my head as he rode me through my climax.

"Good" he leaned down whispering into my ear with a dark voice as he thrusted once more and finished inside me.
"Rafe!" I growled slightly, asshole- I'm going to have to buy plan b now.
"You owed me a debt so you paid it" he laughed at my annoyed tone, before catching his breath
"You would look so fucking hot with my child inside of you" I could still feel his breath on the back of my neck before he pulled out.
I sat up, feeling sore.
My core feeling empty when he left it.
I pulled my skirt and top down, picking up my panties and putting them on.

"That better not be what the fuck I think it is" I turned seeing my blood on his dick and his fingers as he showed me it.
My heart Began to race, I thought my hymen would've broke the first time. But it doesn't always happen if you don't go the full way-
"I-" who would know what to say? I fucking didn't.
He quickly pulled his boxers up and his jeans.
"You could've fucking told me you were a fucking Virgin" he sounded annoyed and the pleasurable feeling that I once felt was now gone and I was left with the feeling of disgust towards Rafe like I always did.

But stronger.  "You didn't really give me the chance to did you?!" I fired back as he scoffed not looking at me as he wiped his mouth with his hand.
"You could've told me at any time? Maybe when my fingers were in your pussy?" He groaned a little as he leaned back against the seat, head back as his hand ran down his face.
I almost felt embarrassed by his words.
"Fuck you! Your such a fucking asshole! I'm glad that guy knocked your ass out!" I quickly jumped out the car.

He sucked on his teeth shaking his head at my comments "asshole!" I slam the door shut, ignoring the pain and wobble on my legs and core.
Tears streaming down my face.
I checked the time, I'd missed the last ferry- shit.
"Shit!" I huff as I start to walk towards my flat, it was close by but it was surprisingly cold.
I didn't know how I'd show my face again.
This shit was so embarrassing- I thought I'd lose it to someone I like, loved even.
With music on and maybe candles.

I wouldn't care if he hadn't said what he just did. Not as much as I do now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 5.7K 43
Ivy King Rutherford comes from a wealthy family that live on the mainland of North Carolina. Spending her summers in the Outer Banks wouldn't be so b...
2.8M 64.8K 67
16+/ When the innocence of a sheltered girl collides with the destructive force of a troubled man, their inevitable, dangerous connection unfolds in...
3.1K 33 24
Jane's is a 17 teenager who lives in the outer banks with her pogues friends and a drug addicted dad. She's hated Rafe from the first moment she saw...
164 2 4
PROM NIGHT | BASED ON THE 2008 HORROR MOVIE ✰ OUTERBANKS MASTERLIST ✰PAIRINGS: Dark!Rafe Cameron x Reader ✰SYNOPSIS: Your favourite Teacher Rafe Cam...