The Saiyan Hero of U.A

By Shadow2190

Yajin Hidashi was born with 2 amazing abilities, he will stumble onto many challenges. Let's join him on his... More

Bio Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End and the Beginning
Chapter 17
Preview
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
My Hero Academia: Falling Hero Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Hero Academia Falling Hero. Chap 24
My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chap 25
My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Yajin's Dream#1 - Zesty Opponent
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Saiyan Carpool: Telephone Man
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Funny Chapter: Saw vs 1A
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Red Riot)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Meeting the Family (Filler)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Gaia Island Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
(Gaia Arc) Deleted Scene
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Teaser for future chapter.
Chapter 77
Funny Chapter - Off Brands
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 75

126 5 0
By Shadow2190

After a few hours of playing, Kyuyo and Yajin went back to the village with many villagers waving at them.

Both waved back as they ran to their destination and even jumping on the top of the homes as they continued their path.

Eventually after a few minutes of running, they made it to the top of the mountain where the Master would reside in.

Yajin - Kyuyo, do you think the master will be happy of our discovery.

Kyuyo - Maybe.

They opened the gates to see a group of young children even a few teens as one girl saw Yajin as she smiled and ran to him.

She had white hair and red eyes, Yajin smiled as both hugged.

Yajin - Niara, I've only been gone for 30 minutes.

Niara - But it felt longer.

She was a young girl with a beautiful dark dress as she carried a small bear plushy with her.

Yajin - I'll try to be here faster next time.

Niara - You better, if not I'll cheer Kyuyo in the tournament.

This caused Yajin to fake gasp as he looked at Kyuyo who hugged the girl with a smile.

Kyuyo - Thank you little sister.

They all chuckled as they went inside the temple and they saw Kratos walking amongst the children.

Kratos - Children. Today is a day for battle. We will not hold back against each other, if you all want to be the best, then you'll fight with everything you have. No excuses. Do you understand?

Everyone - Yes Master!

Yajin and Kyuyo were excited to fight alongside each other as a hand patted both their heads and they watched an older boy pass them.

Kyuyo - Seems our older brother is ready Niara.

All of them started to walk out the temple and through the back gates. The light of the sky shined on each of the child's eyes. Everyone went however Yajin was stopped by three girls.

Yajin - Suma? Himeno? Nier? What going on?

Suma - We wanted to wish you luck.

Himeno - Beat their butt.

Nier - But be careful please.

Yajin smiled as he raised a fist and gave them a comforting nod. He turned his head to the gate as he passed through the door.

Yajin looked around the village as he tried to feel out any disturbances but nothing. Not even a single energy was being located.

He stayed behind a house as he looked in front of him to see nothing but an empty area. He ran ahead as something passed his eye sight. However he stopped as he looked behind him to see something or...someone.

Yajin - Nier.

She had a few cuts as her eye was then met with Yajin's. He quickly broke through the door and cut her down from her restraints.

Holding her in his arms, he placed a small little antidote as she swallowed.

Yajin - Are you okay? I'm sorry I took long to receive your message.

Nier's eyes started to water as a tear dropped from her eye.

Nier - I was so scared. I did everything I could. M-My fears for the others got the better of me and I got sloppy. .....I'm sure your ashamed.

Yajin - ....I am.

She couldn't open her eyes out of shame as she her tears started to pour down slowly. But Yajin spoke again.

Yajin - I'm ashamed that I didn't noticed earlier. Don't ever be ashamed for fighting for others. You taught me that.

She opened her eyes as she looked at him. He smiled and gave her a small kiss.

Yajin - Once the antidote kicks in, leave the village and don't look back. Do you understand?

Her tears kept going as she responded softly.

Nier - Yes...my love.

Her body went slightly numb as Yajin face went slightly serious with him giving his wife a hug.

He placed her down on a nearby bed and placed a barrier for no one to enter except her.

Yajin - Whoever did this is gonna pay with blood.

He ran out the area at a fast speeds without him noticing someone behind him but moving at a slower pace. His hair flowed as he held a sword and wore a very familiar outfit.

??? - I'm sorry...but I can't just let you fight on your own. This is my home as well.

(Other side of the village, a few minutes before Yajin found Nier)

Daizo and Dai had looked around their respective areas and found nothing that seemed suspicious.

Daizo - What caused them to suddenly disappear? It doesn't make sense for them to instantly disappear without being dead. We would have found a damn body but...damn it.

Dai - I haven't even picked up any kind of vitals nearby. It's almost impossible.

Suddenly something caught the attention of Dai as he noticed something hiding back into the shadows.

Dai - Hey. There's something down there.

Both rushed down as they looked at the home and found nothing but the sound came back as they heard it coming from the house.

Instantly they ran in and looked everywhere but no sign of anything. However something caught the attention of them as Dai saw something pass through a door.

He walked towards it and they saw something drop.

"EXPLOSION"

Yajin heard the explosion as he ran towards the direction at his fastest speed.

The gates opened as Yajin watched all of the villagers cheering as he smiled and got ready for his challenges.

Kratos - Everyone.

He placed a finger in front of his lips signaling everyone to quiet down.

Kratos - Today we will fight to prove who deserves to be the best and under my tutelage. My brothers have chosen their fighters and they will choose now.

Yajin and Kyuyo stood tall as Hercules and Thor walked around the arena and Hercules looked at both boys and pointed at them as they stepped forward with a few others being accepted. Thor looked at a young boy who had black and yellow hair, two red eyes as he patted his head and he stepped up.

The same boy who patted their head stepped up as well with others following. In total there were now ten young fighters.

Kratos - These children will face off in tournament and prove who is the best.

"May the best fighter win"

Yajin was the first match against another younger man almost his age. They took a bow as they got in their fighting stance and circled the opponent.

Hercules - Watch his movements. Know if you should strike or defend.

Taking a breath, Yajin sensed the boys energy and felt it raise up but he formed a flame on both of his hands.

Yajin - Burning Fist: Concentration Points.

He backflipped into the sky as he punched the direction of his opponent and each strike were fast and strong.

Fighter - Air Pressure strikes?

Dropping to the arena again, Yajin kept striking as he ran towards his opponent seeing his chance to finish the match.

Ducking down to the ground, he delivered a strong uppercut as he jumped and twisted his body and delivered a sling blade towards the ground.

Yajin quickly got on top of his opponent and hit a vital point, knocking out the boy as he was called the winner of the fight.

Everyone cheered as he smiled and spotted his mother cheering in the front area.

He smiled as the rest of the fights went on with most of the children doing great but Yajin, Kyuyo, and two others making it to the semifinals.

Yajin vs Kyuyo.

Yajin - I was expecting this but how about you fight me with all you got. Even fight me with your sword.

Kyuyo - I knew you would say that. Just know I won't hold back.

Yajin - Good. I'd be disappointed if you did.

A battle of the ages between two great friends is about take place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.1K 33
It's been five whole years since the defeat of the terrifying Cell at the hands of the half-Saiyan child, Son Gohan. Of course, due to the loss of fo...
2.2K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...
18.1K 254 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...
238K 8K 95
"i'm supposed to be the matchmaker!" ↳ bakugo x reader 4th in katsukixreader 1st in eijiro 2nd in katsukibakugo 2nd in bakugokatsuki 1st in katsuki ...