Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 38

3 1 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte's POV

"I can't believe you got him back, like you got this effect on him" Bianca rambled as we headed to Spanish class.

"This is amazing! The first step to a perfect love story" She yelled and I turned back to her. "Stop. I don't wanna talk about him"

"Speak of the devil" she murmured, glancing over my shoulder.

I turned back around and we both locked eyes and I was the first to look away. "He's heading our way"

Before I could turn back around, he was in front of me. His blue orbs stared down at me. "I want us to meet after school"

"Sorry, I'm not gonna make it" I said, crossing my hand over my chest. "By my car, it's important" he ignored my earlier statement.

He waited for a reply, I was never gonna give. "What she meant was... she's gonna be there"Bianca said and he gave her a curt nod before walking out.

"What was that about?" I shot back to her. "You have to go meet him, you don't hear that from him every day. It gotta be important" I glared at her and we continued our journey to Spanish class.

"Okay, I don't get why you hate him so much. He is just trying to help, he cares about-"

I shot back to her. "Do you even know this guy?" I cut her off. "Yeah, he's hot, handsome and-" I shook my head and continued down the hall.

We would never get there, would we?

"Except you know something else" she swung her hand over my shoulder. I glanced at her. What was I gonna tell Bianca?

What difference would that make?

★★★

I twirled my straw in my lemonade while watching Jayson and Harley. I've been doing that all lunch, they were just perfect for each other, I don't think they could ever break up.

Harley was lucky to find someone.

Bianca came back to the table. "How's bathroom?" I asked, sucking from my straw. "Lucky I made it there" she sat down back

"So Jayson, about the game" I asked and he looked up. "Oh, it's been postponed till Friday.

"Hey guys" Mason said, taking the seat beside me. "Hey" I looked down at the tray In front of him. "My doughnut" I took it happily.

"Thought about your threat, so I..." I laughed and took a bite out of it. "So, what do you think about Spanish class?" I asked.

"I didn't hear a shit she said"

I chuckled. "That's why you gotta hit libraries or some shit like that" I said. "That doesn't sound bad"

"Not everybody will accept to go to the library" I slowly turned to Bianca. "What? How do you expect me to be quiet"

"You just shut up" I threw my hands in the air and Mason laughed. "So, what are the cheerleaders gonna do in the game?" I turned back to him.

"Cheer, isn't that all we do?"

He smiled. "Nah, you guys bring the vibe to the party"

"They better win or the party will be a bummer" I turned to Jayson and he grinned. "Against Westview right?"

"Yeah, those fuckers" Jayson replied, typing on his phone. Mason phone beeped. "That's my cue"

"You just got here" I pouted. "I know, practice"

"Y'all won the game" I reminded, he chuckled. "Then we gotta stay awesome" I smacked him lightly, sucking from my straw.

"So, I guess I'm not gonna be haunted..." I grinned.

"Definitely"my eyes going straight for his lips. How can someone be this beautiful?

Both in heart and facially.

There was silence as we both stared at each other. Bianca cleared her throat loudly.

I shoved the straw back in my mouth and looked away. "Why don't we meet...after school. I've got something to show you" I nodded with a smile.

He then walked out, my eyes on him till he was out of sight. "Love is in the air" Bianca whispered to me.

"Make up your mind" I mumbled.

"Wouldn't be surprised if someone pops the question" Harley said in a singsong manner. "Who's getting married?" Jayson asked.

"Yeah, who?" I had to ask too but she only winked at me. She and Bianca shot me that weird looks and smiles.

I looked back to where Mason left to. I wouldn't mind that, would I?

★★★

"So on Friday the football game, Saturday, our sleep over and Sunday, we could go shopping and then Monday..." I zoned off as Harley went on.

School was over and we headed to the parking lot. I stopped walking once I spotted Carson by his car. He had his eyes dead set on me. Trust me, I was 3 seconds from leaving before...

"Don't even think about it. He's that way" Bianca pointed, I glared and made way to him.

I stopped right in front of him. I had to clear my throat to get his attention from his phone.

He stared for a while before pulling out some kinda black bracelet from his pocket. "Put this on" he straight it out to me.

It had some kinda little crystal ball at the center. "No thank you. I don't want gifts from you" I stated, crossing my hands over my chest.

He shot me a look before going on to explain. "It's a tracker, pressing the little ball will send me your location, if you're in trouble"

"And why will I need that?" I was made to frustrate him. "'cause I know the shits you could get yourself into, now take this" he stated.

"No"

His jaw hardened, he was doing a great job being calm. He shoved his phone in his pocket before pulling my hand and forcing the shit on my wrist.

"Look, I don't need your shit, Carson. I'll never need this, this is just a waste of your money and time!" I yelled at his face.

"I know, I know you hate it. Do you think I'm doing this to your detriment? I'm doing this for the explanations I can't give if shits happen to you"

He paused. "It's gonna be on me"

"So, you admit you had shits with Jackson?"

"I don't want you messed up...in my fucked up life. I'm avoiding regrets... that's why I'm doing this"

I stared at him. For the first time, he was honest. He just told me... exactly what he thought and felt. He was...

"Char!" I turned to see Mason. "Let's go, come on!" I glanced back at Carson, he looked away at once and turned round the car to the driver's door.

"Charlotte!" I began heading to Mason. He opened the door to the passengers seat. I got in, shooting him a smile.

He rounded the car and got in too. I looked back at Carson. He had gotten into the car and was driving out of school ground.

"Are you okay?" i returned my attention back to him. "Yes" I nodded, looking down at my hand.

To the bracelet, it was... actually pretty. I traced my finger on it.

Minutes later

"Come on" he straight out his hand to me and I looked down at it. "Are you kidnapping me, Mason?" I took his hand anyways.

We began walking to the other side of the house. "Yes, I am" I chuckled, we were heading towards the garden, beside the basketball court.

We walked into the garden and I sighed. "I knew you were stressed out" I turned to him.

"Yeah, it's been...messy" I moved my hair from my face.

"And I know you like...the garden" I looked around. "Yeah" I plucked out a rose and sniffed it in.

"Smells like..."

"Roses"he completed

"No shit" we both laughed. "Here" I straight it out for him to sniff and he did. "It smells sweet...like you" I looked up at him.

And my cheeks heat up. "Are you trying to pull my legs?"

He moved in closer, his hands snaking round my waist. "Do you know why we have a garden in this house?"

I smiled, cause I knew he was gonna tell me anyways. "Emma loves flowers, she couldn't grow one here because we were too occupied making football field and basketball court"

I chuckled.

"She got over it and wanted her space in the house too, so we made a bet. The guys want to make statues of themselves here, I did too"

I laughed out loud.

"So,we had to convince dad. It was hard for i and the boys but... she's married to him. So, you know...she got her garden" I laughed out loud.

"What?"

"...so we have a freaking garden!" He threw his hand in the air and I couldn't stop laughing. "That's her husband!"

"We are the kids"

"Annoying kids..." I corrected and he smiled. "You know what, I don't hate the garden that much but I would have preferred a statue..."

I chuckled, smacking him lightly.

"...you like the garden and I..." his brown eyes made way to mine and we stopped walking, I felt myself melt into a puddle.

"... like you "

Oh shit! Oh shit! It's happening. He is...he is gonna...

Oh shit! I'm pretty sure my cheek was red as crimson, more red than the rose in my hand. What do I say?

What do I do?

What ...I...when...shit!

He likes me! He likes me, the fucked up me! Is there someone behind me? I had to glance back to be sure and he chuckled.

"You look cute...when you make that face"

Aaaaaargh!

I'm screaming in my head right now. "I like you too" I mumbled shyly. He lifted my cheek up to him and took a step closer.

My eyes made way to his lips and then his eyes and then his lips...

I closed the gap immediately and felt his lips on mine, I let out a sigh. I sigh of... satisfaction.

His hand snaked round my waist, pulling me closer, mine went over his shoulder.

We pulled out for a second and exchanged looks before going back in. I gave him entrance to my mouth, not wanting to pull away.

I couldn't contain the emotions bursting inside me. He was perfect. He was everything I needed.

An hour later.

"Bitch!" Bianca wouldn't stop screaming into the phone. "This is it, this is true love story! This is the ship that's meant to sail"

I chuckled and fell back on the bed, dreamily. "Redwood is gonna know"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up! It isn't official yet, he didn't ask me out" I reminded. "Then fuck it! Y'all kissed, that's a universal language for 'you're mine and I'm yours'"

I shook my head. This bitch is crazy.

"In those bitches face! You got the dawg!"

Oh boy! I shouldn't have told her, she wouldn't get over it.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 353 55
I wrote this when I was like 13. Never edited it. Read at your own risk. Hate A very strong word Love An even stronger emotion There will always be...
4K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
95 3 9
For every question WHY You were my BECAUSE ____ After years of abuse and sadness, Charlotte finally finds a small group of people that accept her for...