I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51
52

33

3K 197 26
By Nulho1

Cale opened his eyes looking at an unfamiliar rooftop. His head felt dizzy as he woke up.

"You've finally come to your senses?"

!?

Cale was shocked when he heard a familiar voice.

His hoarse voice.

He slowly turned his head to the side, looking at his former body, smiling at him.

He slowly lifts his upper body to sit, but his head's so dizzy. Just like when he first time get morning sickness...

"What.....?"

Kim Rok Soo's former body smiled at Cale. It's really something uncommon for Cale, who once owned that body...

"I'm the real Cale Henituse. So, there is no need to look at me like that."

His head couldn't process what was happening right now. He held his head that dizzy. What just happens? He thinks he just somehow refuses Vitality of the Heart power, and he should be faint right now...

But...

"What does all this mean?"

Why did he suddenly meet the real Cale Henituse out of the blue?

The real Cale Henituse smiled at Cale. 

It's not the face he thinks Kim Rok Soo, the real Cale Henituse will make after seeing that uncompleted memory...

“It's going to be really confusing to talk to ourselves... So, from now on I'm Kim Rok Soo, and you are Cale Henituse, okay?”

Cale just nodded his head for now.

He was still confused.

He was also irritated. Why this Rok Soo so calm in this confusing situation? He wants someone to pinch as he is irritated, but Choi Han is not there, so he needs to calm down...

When he think about his irritation, Kim Rok Soo began to talk.

"Okay, there are a lot of limitations to talk about right now. But I will answer whatever is bothering you. You can't die from that Cecil disease, right."

Cale flinched when Kim Rok Soo found out about Cecil's illness.

That makes Cale heart heavier.

"You have this disease...?"

Cale asks with a weak voice as he cannot even look Kim Rok Soo in the eyes.

Kim Rok Soo nodded.

"It was once my body. I was lucky to find the antidote when I almost froze to death in the Whipper kingdom when I go out from Henituse mansion."

Cale fell silent hearing that. He bite his lower lip, but in the end, he decided to ask.

"That bastard..."

But somehow, Cale cannot ask it... He was scared to ask about it...

But, without Cale saying any specifics, Kim Rok Soo already knew what Cale want to ask him.

"I didn't know who that bastard was until now. But I just thought it was stupid for a moment."

Cale gripped his hand tightly.  He was annoyed and angry.

"How can I take your body when you are suffering like this... I don't feel I should take your body..."

Cale felt like crying even though he tried to calm himself. Why he is like this? He is usually so calm!

Kim Rok Soo was silent for a moment.  But a soft smile was etched on his lips.

"Cale, I'm not living a miserable life as Kim Rok Soo, or even Cale."

Kim Rok Soo genuinely said that. Even if it did, he don't feel so hard of it.

"That's fine. I accomplished my dream of becoming an alpha. I'm also *******"

Cale frowned as Kim Rok Soo's words were muted.  It seemed that there was some information that he was forbidden to know for now.

"Hnm... It's on the sensor..."

Cale was irritated to see how Kim Rok Soo looked calm.  Does alpha always act like that?

Shit, now he really wants to beat someone.

"What about Ron leaving you?"

Because of irritation, Cale now sits with arrogant sit with crossed hands as he looks at Kim Rok Soo's face.

Kim Rok Soo chuckled softly at that and was happy to see Cale finally can see him. 

But that smile and chuckle just made Cale even more irritated.

"Ron didn't leave me."

!?

Cale looked at Kim Rok Soo with a look of disbelief. It's not what is written in the novel...

"I was the one who told him to leave."

???

Kim Rok Soo smiled even wider seeing Cale's face unable to digest the information.

Was he also has that face when he is omega?

Nah, he knows he has face that always irritates someone as omega.

Kim Rok Soo's face looks like he is nostalgic for a moment.

"Ron, he knew I was the omega from the beginning."

Well, Cale wasn't surprised by that considering Ron's abilities.

"But, I didn't expect him, to find out I miscarried..."

!?

Cale knew the real Cale was trying to abort the baby.  But, Ron found out!?

Kim Rok Soo remembers a time when he had an unbearable pain in his stomach.

Luckily he was bleeding all over his body for people to think he miscarried.

“Young master, are you okay? You are very pale…”

Ron gently held Cale's hand and held his pulse.  Cale who was then still had no idea that Ron was an assassin, was not struggling or anything.

But Ron's face turned pale after a few moments of holding Cale's pulse.

"Young master, you... Miscarriage...?"

Cale's eyes widened and wanted to run if he could.  But the pain from the miscarriage made him unable to do anything.

"Young master, you can't hide this. You could be in danger-"

Cale used all the strength he had to grip Ron's arm tightly.

"You, just get out of here if you want to say something unnecessary. I also know you want to follow that bastard. So get out of my way. Don't bother me."

Ron flinched hearing that from Cale.

"But-"
"Ron! After recovering, I'll be leaving too. So could you leave first so I can leave with ease...?"

Hearing Cale's desperate voice with his pale face, Ron couldn't say no.

"Ron was also the one who saved me when I almost froze to death."

Hearing that from Kim Rok Soo, Cale felt better somehow.

"Cale, don't feel burdened to be me. You are match to being an omega."

That annoyed Cale.

"I'm not a complete omega-!"

Cale's body was glowing.

"Looks like the time is up. We might meet again in the future. And, as you should know, even if I get back in the time, I still do the same to not raise that baby. Life well, Cale."

Not even having time to reply to Kim Rok Soo's words, Cale disappeared from there.

Before Kim Rok Soo can be emotional, he heard some sounds.

Crack... Crack...

?

Kim Rok Soo looked at the floor was cracked.

Bang!

"Waaah! You f*ck*ng God of dead! Why are you doing this to me!?"

Kim Rok Soo fell into the cracks to bring him home.

.

.

.

"Choi Han, eat something."

Sir Andrew coaxed Choi Han who had been kneeling beside the bed for 3 days while holding Cale's hand hoping he would wake up.

"I'm fine."

Choi Han recalled the time he couldn't even eat for a month and just eat some leaves or grass to survive.

Not eating for a few days was not a problem for him.

“Young master will not like this if he sees you like this.”

Choi Han only behaved as if he was deaf.

Move.

!?

Choi Han felt movement from Cale's hand.

"Cale-nim?"

Cale slowly opened his eyes.

Talking with Kim Rok Soo for a bit, made him feel better.

Kim Rok Soo is living a good life now.

'I'm relieved.'

-You finally used my powers, soooooob!

-Kid, don't do that again.

-Right!  Didn't you promise that child you'd give birth to it!?

Cale smiled gently when he heard the ancient power's worried voice.

"Cale nim..."

Choi Han had bloodshot eyes looking at Cale who had already opened his eyes.

"I'm fi-"

Cale opened his mouth to say he was fine.

Cough.

But he coughed up blood instead.  It couldn't be helped since the Vitality of the Heart was doing its job.

"Cale-nim!"
"Young master!"

Sir Andrew directly kicked Choi Han out to take care of Cale.

Choi Han complied this time because he saw Cale smiling gently.

Sir Andrew looked toward Cale after Choi Han was chased out.

"Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

Cale shook his head.

"Are the children eating well?"

Sir Andrew fell silent as he heard Cale's weak voice asking about other people when he was the one who was not well.

"......They're a bit underfed, but they're all healthy."

Cale sat up after feeling his body improve.  Sir Andrew helped Cale to sit up and handed him some water to drink.

Cale looked at the water transfer inflatable to the body that was connected to his hand.

"How long was I unconscious?"

Sir Andrew just sighed seeing how the omega in front of him was so calm in this situation when Cale loved being annoyed over something insignificant.

"3 days."

Sir Andrew answered honestly.

"It will be dangerous for your womb if you act like this. I know it's hard for you, but remember the people around you."

Sir Andrew looked at Cale with a pitying look.  He was not even going to question if Cale wanted to kill himself after what happened to him.

But at the same time, Sir Andrew wanted to help Cale as much as he could.

"I'm fine now. There's no use being sad all the time."

Seeing Cale's usual stoic look let Sir Andrew know that Cale was fine right now.

"Rest for a few days, young master."

Cale just nodded hearing that.

.

.

.

The next day, Choi Han entered Cale's room looking at the kids who were eating excitedly while putting a lot of food on Cale's plate.

Even so, Cale looked like he was not in the mood to eat.

“Cale meow, you don't want to eat anymore?”

On asked and Cale gently stroked his head.

"I'm full. You guys made me eat 3 plates full of food."

Cale felt like he would vomit if he ate anything again.

"You are so weak human! I can eat 10 plates full of meat!"
"That's right meow!"

Choi Han just smiled looking at the black Dragon and Hong who were continuing to eat.

He moved to put fresh flowers into the vase on the table.

Cale looked at the flowers that were various beautiful colors on the table.

It seemed Choi Han picked it himself because it was really untidy.

"Choi Han, come here."

Choi Han complied and sat down beside Cale.  Cale leaned on Choi Han to let out a tired sigh.

"Cale-nim, what's wrong?"

Choi Han smile as Cale just being like he usually did.

"I want to beat you for some reason, but I have no reason..."

Cale remembers the feeling when he meets Kim Rok Soo. It's irritated him.

"You can beat me if you want. You didn't need a reason."

Choi Han laughs at hearing that. He was also happy when Cale always found him if he was mad or irritated. And it's not like he was hurt by that weak hit or pinch.

Hear that, Cale hit Choi Han's abdomen. But in the end, it's his hand that hurt.

"Why is your body so hard!?"

Knock, knock.

When Cale want to be mad more, the door was knocked and Hans entered Cale's room, acting like he was blind.

“Young master-nim, there is a letter from young master Neo.”

This is the second time Neo has sent him a letter.

"Take that."

Hans handed the letter to Choi Han and headed out immediately.

"What did he write?"

Cale was too lazy to look at the letter.

".........."

Choi Han was just silent because he couldn't read the writing that was so messy.

Seeing Choi Han silent, Cale frowned in annoyance and took the letter from Choi Han in a rude manner.

"........."

Seeing the messy writing made it impossible for Cale to get angry at Choi Han.

"Festival?"

Choi Han was shocked to see Cale who could read the writing.

"Is there a dancing dance festival tomorrow?"

Cale asked and Choi Han just nodded his head.

“Cale nim, you can read it?”

Choi Han looked amazed by that.

Cale nodded slightly.

"It seems it's Katie writing. She heard the rumor that I was feeling down, so she asked me to tour the festival together."

The faces of everyone in the room other than Cale brightened.

"Let's go!"
"I want to see the festival!"
"Me too!"

Seeing the enthusiastic kids, Cale couldn't say no.

"You came with me, right?"

Choi Han nodded.

"Where will I go if I don't follow you, Cale nim? I am your bodyguard."

Cale nodded in satisfaction. If there is no Choi Han, who does he want to ask to lift the things he buys without complaint?

It's not good to always use the spatial bag as it will make some attention from the crowd.

.

.

.

Next day.

"Cale!!!"

Katie ran to hug Cale tightly.

"Look at that face of yours!  Now, I'm sure you're feeling down! You're so pale too! Look at your skinny body too! What if, blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Katie continued to speak not even giving Cale a chance to reply.

Neo just listened in the back with Choi Han holding On and Hong.

"Let's have fun today! Don't remember unnecessary things!"

Katie grabbed Cale's hand and started presiding over the mall.

"See! It suits you!"  - Katie

"Wow, I didn't know there was something as beautiful as this!"  - Katie

"Katie, I think this would suit you."  - Cale

“No, I don't want to wear that thing…” - Cale

"Ahhh... It's just cat ears! Choi Han, you wear these too!"  - Katie

Choi Han looked at Cale who was slowly also enjoying the festival and following Katie's pace in buying everything, smiling.

“Why could young master Cale be so pale? I'm sure he in a bad mood for so long. Maybe, a week?”

Neo asked as he bought beautiful light blue pearls that looked exactly like Katie's eyes.

"You don't need to know."

Choi Han just said that while looking at Cale and the kids buying a lot of things.

"True. But let me warn you, if he gets moody again, take him for a walk. When omegas are moody, they can unknowingly take their own lives."

Choi Han flinched hearing that.

"My mother ended up like that. So make sure that doesn't happen to young master Cale or Katie will be sad."

Cale was Katie's friend who she valued a lot because Cale knew that she was a mermaid.

Choi Han looked toward Cale who now looked like his usual self.

"I will remember that."

For now, there's no harm in keeping that in mind.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ellen: You sure find Choi Han whenever you are irritated...

Ciel: It's not his fault as he is pregnant. You will know it if you were also pregnant.

Leon Cale: Yeah. And pregnancy is not something easy. If Leon was not with me, I felt like dying.

Omega Cale: You've never even been harassed. What did you know?

Kind Clopeh: Yeah. You should just shut your mouth.

Ellen: ..... You guys are so cruel... *Sulk* I'm just saying that since Preggo Cale has not even said they couple... I should find my Eruhaben. Hemp.

Preggo Cale: *busy talking about jewels and shiny things with the other and give so e to Naru and Damian*

Naru: .....

Damian: I'm not a child...

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 852 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
150K 5.6K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...
10.5K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
137K 8.9K 63
In this Fan fiction Cale henituse, Kim Rok Soo, And Cale Barrow became the triplets of the henituse household, what if there was drama inside the sai...