Magix Ultra

By inky2556

A mysterious ultrawoman crash lands in the Land of Light and wakes up with no memory of who she is or where s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice of Hiatus
Chapter 25
Side story #1 Pt1
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

253 11 0
By inky2556

Note: I apologise to the readers that read this chapter before I took it down. Somehow I pressed publish without realizing and uploaded an incomplete chapter. Sorry for the blunder!
____________________________________________

The young silver haired fairy stood before the head of the most renowned school for fairies. The large archive room they were in just moments ago vanished with a snap of the elder fairy's fingers and was replaced with a beautiful starry void.

"Do you know what the dragon flame is?" The Headmistress asked.

"Dragon flame?" Said the girl as she curiously stared at the head of the school.

"The dragon flame is a really powerful source of magic. It originated from the Great Dragon and is pas- WOAH!" She yelped when a large fiery serpent dragon flew passed her. The dragon flew around them in circles before shooting upwards and exploded like fireworks.

"The dragon flame isn't the only powerful source of magic that exists." The Headmistress started as another magical replica of the Great Dragon appeared and clashed with something in the middle of her and the Headmistress.

"Take the Water Stars for example. As powerful as the dragon flame is, it could still be neutralized with the power of the Water Stars." She explained. Although the silver haired fairy already knew all of this, she couldn't quite get what the Headmistress was trying to say.

"I know that. The Water Stars were what the Winx tried to use to defeat Valtor. But what does that have to do with me?" She questioned.

"Beyond the Great Dragon there existed another powerful dragon." Suddenly the girl found herself alone.

"Headmistress Faragonda? Headmistress Faragonda!" She called out to her teacher but was met with silence. Then she jolted when she felt a powerful presence behind her. When the fairy turned around slowly and looked up,her violet eyes met a larger pair of violet eyes. In that moment she heard the Headmistress's voice that said,

"It is called the Dragon of Light."

After hearing that, she didn't break eye contact with it. It's pure white wings with gold markings rested behind its back as it sat in a crouching position before her. She wasn't scared or anything, she just couldn't look away.

"Dear child, your will and desire to save your loved ones alone was strong enough to draw out the power that lays dormant within you. For that, I commend you." It said in a gruff yet gentle voice.

"However, the injuries you sustained had left you at the brink of death. It was thanks to that Ultra that you survived. Even so, you still remain in a comatose state with the risk of dying..." It said as its wings spread widely.

"Your friends are waiting for you... especially him..." One shiny silver claw gently tapped her forehead as light began emitting from it.

"So take this as my gift to you..." Streaks of light started circling around her from head to toe. Her entire body felt better and lighter.

"Soon, the time will come for you to fully awaken. Once you do, then so will the full power of my spark..."
__________________________________________

Once again Zero found himself walking down the halls of Silver Cross to Chiara's room. That's all he's been doing since planet Kirax. He, Orb, X, Geed and Z were ordered to rest after the Space Garrison heard about their near death and death experience.

When they escaped the dark killer zone and arrived back to the Land of Light Chiara was already at deaths door. Ultra Mother barely managed to save her and now the purple ultra has yet to wake up.

Since then he stayed by her side for as long as he could. The others visited her too. But not as much as him.

Zero would be the first one there the moment visiting hours start until end and then some. He would play it off as nothing but they knew what happened to Chiara messed with him.

Today his steps felt especially heavy. Yesterday Chiara's condition took a turn for the worst. She was hanging between life and death and there was nothing any of them could do. It was either she wakes up soon or never.

As Zero neared her hospital room, Ultra Mothers words echoed in his mind.

"You may have to prepare to say... your last goodbyes..."

The despair they felt was painful. Chiara might die and there was nothing they could do.

The moment he entered the room, he froze. What he saw stunned him. There she was, sitting on the bed like she just woke up from naptime.

"Zero!" She beamed as soon as she saw him. Though she was caught off guard when he took several large strides across the room and pulled her into a hug.

When the shock wore she too hugged him back. After what felt hours but in reality only a few minutes they pulled away though Zero still had his arms around her.

"How?..." he was glad that she was fine. But it was just yesterday they were told might not make it. Yet here she was alive and well. The warmth returned unlike how cold she felt when she was injured and unconscious.

He didn't really get an answer when she hugged him again. This time she hugged him tighter and he could feel her tremble.

"I almost died didn't I?..."

He stayed quiet but they both knew the answer to that.

"I...I was scared...not of the darkness... not of dying...I was scared I wouldn't see any of you again..."she admitted as she choked back a sob.

"It hurt. It really did...but the thought of not seeing you all again was more painful... After all, you guys were still busy with darkness clones, right? I couldn't give up that easily. "

Wait, she didn't know? That Orb, Geed, X and Z technically died and Zero himself was beat. That it was thanks to her that they were saved. That she held out longer than any of them. Yet here she was putting herself down.

He so badly wanted to tell her that. But he figured hearing that they died and who knows what Ultra Dark Killer had plan for him would put her on edge.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. You're stronger than you know." Waiting for her to calm down a little would be best. Once again they pulled away but still held each other.

It was only for a brief moment, but when he stared into her eyes, he again caught a brief flash of violet eyes staring at him before going flashing back Chiara's ultra eyes. It was short but he could tell so many emotions were being conveyed through those eyes. Did they belong to Chiara? If so than what was going on?

For now that didn't matter. She was here alive and well and he was grateful for that. The others were depressed thinking that they might lose her. So knowing that she's fine would definitely cheer them up.

Speaking of the others, the two embracing ultras suddenly heard something flash and someone clearing their throat. Chiara straighten her head and Zero glanced back to see Ultra Mother and Hikari standing behind them. The rest of the new generation were peeking from the door.

"Not dating my foot..." Ginga whispered to X.

For someone who just woke up from a coma, Chiara still packed a punch when she shoved him away. Did he need to get that checked? Probably not (probably yes).

"Chiaraaaa!!!!" Grigio came stumbling in towards. She was about to hug her but then caught a glimpse of Chiara's torso wrapped in gauze tape. She didn't want to make any injuries worst. So she settled with holding her hands.

Soon everyone started crowding around her.

"You had us worried there."

"We thought we'd never see you again."

"We were ultra worried that you might've-"

Ultra Mother then interjected sensing how overwhelmed she must've felt.

"How are you feeling?" Marie asked as she went around to examine her.

"I'm fine Ultra Mother."

Marie pulled down the blanket and revealed a gauze tape wrapped around her torso. She used two fingers to gently press her stomach as she asked the purple ultra,

"Does this hurt?" To which Chiara answered 'No'.

Marie pondered for a moment before asking them to leave so she could do a further examination.

And so they left the room as Ultra Mother and Hikari stayed with Chiara.

Outside, Zero did a double take when he turned around and met everyone's knowing stares. Grigio looked especially giddy.

"What?"

"Guess you guys weren't entirely wrong." Said Orb.

"He's probably in the denial phase."

"That was before. After what happened he's should be in the crush phase."

"I'm right here ya know! What on M78 are you talking about?" Zero questioned clearly annoyed. But they just smiled at him.

"Don't worry Zero, it's normal to be confused about something you've never felt before." Said Rosso.

"He's right Zero. Discovering love is always beautiful!" Grigio cheered.

"W-what?! I am not in love with Chiara!"

"Funny though, we never said it was Chiara." X smirked. That made Zero splutter.

"You're still 20000 years too early to be-"

"Can you keep it down please. You're making too much noise." Said Hikari as he peeked from the door

"Sorry..." they apologise. Hikari nodded before going back in.

A moment passed before Blu broke the silence.

"So, are you gonna confess? Cause there have been other male ultras eyeing her lately."

All through out the planet, every ultra that ever fancied Chiara felt a shiver rundown their spine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 13 12
[COMPLETED!] Being a superhero can be hard. Constantly called weird or an endangerment, so much so that you feel as if you don't fit in and there is...
3.6K 135 14
Zxenoverse is regular guy who just read wattpad and manga, watch anime, play game, and hear music. When he on the street while making his way to his...
151K 4.8K 77
Two years after they finished Highschool everyone gets accepted to Gotham University. Except all doesn't look as it seems. Soon their chaotic lives c...
2.7K 176 25
The Titans aren't really teenagers anymore. They've grown up, but they've also remained close friends as they've gotten married and had kids that con...