Along your steps | MINSUNG

By Surb992

Elder Han Jisung Younger Lee Minho When calm life of Han Jisung is in danger when the troublemaker Lee Minho... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49

47

73 2 0
By Surb992

"Hyung, do you think it would work for me?"

"If you want it to work, then it definitely will."

"I'm nervous."

"It's okay. First times are always nerve-wracking. You were nervous when we were going to meet Taejoon Hyung for the first time as well but it turned out well."

" What if I won't be good enough?"

"You already are. You can trust me on this."

"People would come, right?"

"Min! People would kill to get an opportunity to learn dancing from you. What are you talking about?"

"Tomorrow's the opening. Please stay with me otherwise I'll do something extremely stupid and embarassing."

"Haha! Dude, you're turning 29 in a month and yet you act like a kid in front of me."

"I'll always be your baby, hyung!"

The wide smile on Han's face faltered hearing this. Minho also realised what he just said.

"Ahh- I mean you'll always be the elder one among both of us, right? So technically I'll always be a kid to you."

The wide grin came back on Han's face hearing this. He pinched both of Minho's cheeks and said, "Really? Do I need to get a feeding bottle for this giant baby as well?"

"Yaaah!! Pulling your cheeks is my department. You're not allowed to do that." Minho tried shoving Han's hands off his face.

"Haah! Try me!!"With that Han and Minho continued their bickering.

It had been almost two years since the truth came out. A lot had changed in these years. The CEO was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment and the those artists were blacklisted from the industry. Minjoon and Sehyun continued their career as a solo artists. Taeyang chose modelling as his career while Jaehyun was busy in his acting career ever since. Han and Minho went back to being friends. Minho had the opening of his dance studio the next day where Han was joining as his manager. Both of them wanted to stay away from a life where their privacy would be compromised.

Fortunately, the opening went pretty well thanks to Minho's popularity. Afterall, the boy had been recognised by many korean and international choreographers time and again. He received quite a lot of joining applications on the very first day of the opening.

-

"Yaaaahhhh! Stop roaming around naked in the house."

"Come on, hyung! There's nothing you haven't seen. Moreover, it's hot today and my AC isn't working."

"Really? Then why wear the trousers? Strip down that as well. Start living like Adam."

"Can I? Thank you so much!!!'' Minho blew flying kisses towards Han and started taking off his trousers.

"YAAAHHHH!!!Have you lost your mind?"

Han panicked and grabbed Minho's hand which was about to take off his hands.

"Helllooooo~ what the fuc-"

"No- wait- you got it wrong. It's not-"

"Y'all got back together without telling us.... And hyungie, atleast close the door when y'all are-"

"TAEEEE!!" Han shouted while looking at Minho who was finding the situation very funny.

"What? Don't you dare lie to me. I saw it all. Thank God, if I was a bit late, what would I have witnessed."

"RUN BEFORE I KILL YOU, YOU CRAZY-"

"HYUNGIE- NOOO!!! Minho hyung!!! Save me!"

Minho was just laughing at the scenario. He didn't want anything else in his life. He was satisfied with how lively his life felt. Of course, there were ups and downs but with Han and all his friends around, he couldn't ask for more.

"So, you weren't kneeling down to give him a blo-" Taeyang stopped mid sentence hearing the chopping sound increase. He audibly gulped when he saw the murderous look on Han's face.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I was offended that you guys didn't tell me- ouch!!! The fuck that was for?" It was Minho this time who smacked his head.

"For assuming things. We are friends. That's it. Nothing more. Stop using your limited brain cells over nothing."

"Deja Vu. I swear I've heard this somewhere."

"Ohh. I think Jae arrived. Let me see." With that, Minho went to the door.

Although it was there for a minute, Taeyang saw how Han's face subdued.

"Helloooo hyungiee!!" Jaehyun embraced the eldest in the room who looked lika a kid in the younger's arm.

"Yaah!! You're gonna crush him. How did you even gain such enormous muscles?"

"Hehe. I'll take that as a compliment."

"....and yet act like a five year old??" Minjoon added who came along with Jaehyun.

"Yaaahhh!!!"

"Did you just- bitch, you better run. I'll teach you today how to respect the elders."

-

Sehyun and Taejoon arrived together. Taejoon started working for Sehyun when he began his career as a rapper. So, it became natural for them to always be together.

"Hey, my squirrel!!" Taejoon engulfed Han in a warm hug.

Minho rolled his eyes looking at the duo. Not that he was jealous, but something about Taejoon touching Han ticked him off so much.

"Enough!! My turn now!" Saying this Sehyun pulled Han into a hug as well.

Okay, to be fair, Taejoon AND Sehyun ticked him off. They were his good friends but they were wayyy too much all over Han, stupidly cuddling and hugging him whenever they could. The worst part was that Han was okay with that.

'What happened to hello, how are you? What about your personal space? Didn't you love it too much?"

"Huhhh? Your clothes smell different?" Sehyun asked.

"Ohhh-It's Minho's."

Sehyun rolled his eyes when he saw Minho smirking like he achieved something.

"I'm not stealing him from you, geez!"

"What do you mean?"

"You obviously know"

"This bit-" Minho gritted his teeth.

-

"Cheers!!!" All the boys clinked their bear cans together.

They were assembled together to celebrate the opening of Minho's studio.

"Let's play something!" Sehyun suggested.

"I swear if you ask to play that stupid truth and dare-"

Minho was well aware of Sehyun's shenanigans. He knew how hell bent that boy was in getting him and Han together again and he had no plans to let his plans be successful. He could totally guess the kinds of questions and dares Sehyun may throw. He knew Han wouldn't be comfortable with it any he didn't want to do anything to make the elder uncomfortable by any means.

"Truth and dare is so yesterday's news, hyung! Let's play 'guess the question'!!

"What's that?"

"I'll explain. One person would whisper a question in the ears of the person to his right and that person would answer it loud. Others have to guess the question. Whoever guesses five questions correctly first wins. Simple."

"Good Idea." Minho was late in disagreeing as everyone already welcomed the idea with great enthusiasm.

The game started with goofy questions but down the lane the questions turned private. For example, the question Sehyun asked Minho. Minho's ears burnt red at the question. He looked around the room and locked his eyes with the second eldest in the room who looked back at him with an eyebrow raised.

His eyes flickered across the room once again while his brain working extra hard to find an answer to get out of the situation safely.

"Well, that hasn't happened to me yet." Minho wasn't lying technically.

"Stop acting innocent hyung and answer honestly. I knew you'll act like this that's why I have used a word that covers everything."

"Yepp. Game is a game. You can't lie, Min!"

"See, Hannie hyung agrees."

"I've told you multiple times to not call him that." Minho said while gritting his teeth.

It was a stupid thing between friends. Minho gave that nickname to Han first and the others started copying him hust to spite him. They needed to know it just once that them using the nickname annoyed Minho and they didn't stop ever since.

"Ok. Stop beating around the bush and answer." Minjoon asserted.

Minho bit his lips and looked at Han again.

"Hannie hyung!"

"Huhh??"

"The answer is you." Minho didn't realise when the warmth in his ears travelled to his neck. His whole face and neck flushed because of the conversation that was happening or was going to happen.

" Who is Minho hyung's soulmate!" Minjoon guessed first.

"Nope." Sehyun exclaimed.

"Who is Minho hyung's bestfriend?"

"Naah"

"Who is Minho hyung's last love?"

Sehyun tsked at this as well.

"Who is Minho hyung's first love?"

Sehyun just gestured them to go on with a cunning smile.

"Who was Minho hyung last in relationship with?"

"Whom he trusts the most?" Han was the last to respond. He couldn't think of anything else.

"Nope. All of you are wrong."

Minho pinched Sehyun's arms to let it go.
"I don't think anyone can answ-"

"With whom did Minho hyung had last sex with?" Taeyang hollered.

"What the-?" Han side eyed at Taeyang's utter bullshit.

"Close!" Sehyun exclaimed.

"With whom Minho hyung had first sex with."

Sehyun pointed a finger at the youngest in the room and said, " just make it more inclusive word"

"Intimate?"

"More inclusive, I said." Sehyun was on his toes with the amount of excitement.

"With whom Minho had his first sexual experience with!" Taejoon mumbled.

"Bingooo!!!" Sehyun could cry because of happiness at the moment. He hadn't been this proud of his manager ever before.

"I was your first?" This was a news to Han also.

Minho pressed his lips together and faced Han again.

"You were the only one, ever. No one before you and no one after you, neither was nor will be. "

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 191 13
[ ON-GOING ] Jisung thought he was playing it safe. He's been homeschooled his whole life. Only has two friends, and one of which is his seizure dog...
76.4K 2.2K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
449K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
110K 4.3K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...