25

Two days later, the transplant was done successfully. Minho had to go to Seoul for a day to finish an important shoot. Other than that, he constantly stayed in the hospital either with his father or with Han.

Han was released around eight days later and went back to work. Minho's dad had to stay in the hospital for a week longer. After getting him discharged, Minho went back to Seoul. All the boys, including Sehyun and excluding Jaehyun and Han, hugged him when he reached back to their dorm. Taeyang even cried complaining about Minho wanting to leave. The youngest had an acting gig and Han was accompanying him, therefore they weren't in the dorm.

Night fell and the youngest entered the dorm dead tired. He had no idea about Minho coming. When he saw the elder sitting on the sofa watching television, he threw himself at him. Han was also happy to see Minho back.

After tending to the maknae of the group,  Minho went to the kitchen when he saw Han going in there.

"Hyung! Are you okay? Why are you already working this much? It has just been a few days since you were discharged." Minho knitted his brows. It hasn't been even a full day since he arrived and Han was already working hard.

"I'm fine kiddo. Don't worry and where's work. I just needed to be with him and do small tasks. That isn't much at all. Nothing's gonna happen with that"

"But you should be resting more right now and why are YOU cooking? JOOONNN~ TAEEE~ SEHYUNNNN~ WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU?? " Minho called the boys that were at the dorm for the whole day.

"MIN!!!What are you doing?? Why are you calling them??" Han panicked and whisper yelled.

"MINJOOOOON~  TAEYAAANGGGG~ SEHYUNNNNN~"

"Min what are you-" Han grabbed Minho's hand and was about to stop him when the said boys entered the kitchen.

"What happened?? Is everything okay?" Minjoon asked.

"Nope. Can I ask why Hannie Hyung is cooking?" Minho asked in a cold tone.

"Um- that"

"Min, they can't cook. Stop intimidating them. You look scary." Han was, indeed, scared of Minho's serious expression. He wasn't serious with the boys except at the practice time. So, it was quite frightening for everyone.

"They did make the lunch, right? So, they can make the dinner as well."

"Ah that-" Sehyun began.

"Ok. They won't do that again. I'm not cooking. Let's order something today in celebration of you coming back. Let's goooo!" Han started pushing Minho out of the kitchen but thanks to his core strength, he didn't move much.

"You cooked the lunch as well, right?" Minho looked straight in Han's eyes trying to seek the answer.

"Don't you dare run away from the celebrat-" Han  avoided Minho's eyes and tried to divert the topic  confirming Minho's suspicion.

"Don't you guys have humanity. How many days has it been since he got discharged? Can't you guys even try cooking? I'm not asking for seven course meal. At least feed yourselves. His responsibilities doesn't include cooking for us but he still cooks. That does not mean that he is obligated to do so. After leaving from the hospital, he directly came back and for what? For becoming your nanny?? He had an operation for Pete's sake. Grow up." All of them had their head lowered.

Minho pulled Han into his room and locked it. He released him and sat on the bed with his palms covering his face. Han stood near the door for a while not knowing what to do. Eventually, he sat next to Minho to soothe him.

"Min! I'm okay. As for them, they did try to cook but you know how none of you can cook edible things. That's why I told them that I'd cook. They aren't at fau-"

"They can't cook so you'll cook. Doesn't matter that you still have muscle pains and everything, right?"

"Ahh- that- umm, I haven't told them about it else they'll be worried." Han said sheepishly.

"Hyung, what the-"

"I know. My mistake. Please don't be angry. I'm sorry." Han held one of his ears showing the best puppy eyes he could manage. How could Minho resist that?

-

All the boys were sitting in the hall the next evening watching a movie together after a long time. They finished their schedules quite early today. Minho had already apologized for his behaviour. The other buys also expressed their guilt for the said matter.

Han was sitting next to Jaehyun with his head on the younger's shoulder. He was totally absorbed in the movie. Minho sat in the other corner of the room, with a pillow squeezed in his arms,equally absorbed in the movie surprisingly.

Mid movie, Minho felt as if something was missing. He shifted to get into a more comfortable position but something felt empty. He looked around the room to find Han sitting alone watching the movie with his big round eyes. His brow were knit and he was biting his lips because of the suspense going on the screen. He had also squeezed a pillow against his chest and the pillow was supporting his head. His brown locks were sticking here and there.

Minho stood up and sat behind the elder. He brought Han between his legs and latched on him like a koala. He back hugged Han and his legs were wrapped around the elder's waist. He placed his chin on Han's shoulder to have a better view of the screen in front of them. A fresh smell of mint entered his nostrils. Minho wasn't sure if it was his body wash or the shampoo that made him smell so fresh and clean but he definitely loved it. He snuggled more towards Han's neck. He was really getting addicted to it.

"Hmmm... Now it's better" Minho sighed in content.

Minho's breath sent tickles to Han's neck. His attention completely shifted from the movie to the male latched on him. He might or might not have stiffened a bit. His puffed cheeks turned to a light shade of pink. He tried to move a bit forward to make room for himself but Minho pulled him and tightened his already wrapped legs around Han.

"Be nice, hyung! Let me hug you!"

' Was Minho's voice always this deep?' He sounded like an octave lower from his original voice. Something tingled inside Han. Biting his lips, he turned to have a look at Minho's face.

Little did he know that Minho also turned his face at the same time. Minho peered at the face in front of him and had a hard time to decide which feature of the elder to adore. His eyes flickered from other's eyes to his lips. He tried his best to divert his attention from those perfect heart shaped lips which he wanted so much to corrupt. He wanted to ruin them so much and once again his heart won. He slid his hand to hold Han's hands and interlocked their fingers together. Further, he leaned towards Han's face focusing solely on those petal like lips.

Han's mind went haywire looking at the other male leaning towards him. He widened his eyes and blocked Minho using his elbows. He moved his pupil to his right indicating that other boys are also there. It is a talk of another day that why he was more worried about other boys watching them instead of worrying about Minho wanting to kiss him. He himself had to figure that out.

Minho moved slightly backwards still hugging Han. Han was about to get relieved that Minho didn't kiss him but Minho took Han's left earlobe between his lips and tugged it gently. He started brushing his nose on the back of Han's ears making Han giggle.

Han stiffened at the sound he released. All the boys suddenly focused on the pair  making Han conscious.

"What?? Get yourself some one else to hug. This squirrel is mine."

This dumbo really doesn't think at all. He can't ever be subtle. Han mentally facepalmed.

"Hannie Hyung! You know, right? These possessive assholes like boyfriends are upto no good" Sehyun exclaimed, obviously trying to tick the second eldest of the group off.

"Excuse me. Only I can call him Hannie Hyung and what do you mean by  I'm not upto any good."

" So you agree with 'possessive assholes like boyfriend' part?"

And the bickering continued with Han still being a hostage of Minho.

Thoughts?