20

Not proof read

Minho was very nervous sitting right in front of the CEO himself. Their second album was a hit therefore, the CEO wanted to congratulate him and wanted to discuss about their future plans. He asked Minho if he wanted to take some acting assignments as well for which Minho asked for some time to think about it.

The meeting was going smoothly but Minho was a nervous wreck throughout. The reason for the same was something he decided to talk to CEO about that wasn't a plan of the ongoing meeting.

"Um Sir. I have a request from you" Minho said after the discussion.

"Yes. Please go ahead"

"Um I- I want you to hear this." Minho said while sliding a pendrive towards the CEO.

" What's this?" The CEO looked with an eyebrow raised probably confused.

Minho's heartbeats raced at this. Minho had to gather a lot of courage to say anything.

"P-please hear it first"

The CEO plugged in the pendrive in the laptop in front of him and played the only audio file in the pendrive.

A song played. The CEO and Minho listened the whole song in silence.

As soon as the song ended, Minho clasped his hands together. He was scared about the opinion to come.

"Well, I loved the song and I must say this has the potential to become a massive hit. Did you make it?"

"No. It's not been long since I developed a liking to this area so I'm not talented enough. Someone else did. I want to include this in our next mini-album or  the full length album"

"Well, I don't see a problem to it but I need to know and meet whoever made this."

"Um- I would like it to continue be a secret."

"Sorry Minho but I need to meet the person and discuss it with him to allow you. No offense but I don't even know if the person is aware about all these or you're just stealing someone's work. I don't want any future issues regarding plagiarism or anything of that sort."

Minho knew he was right. Moreover, he couldn't hide it forever.

"My manager- Han Jisung, he made it."

That came off as a shock to the CEO

"He can make songs?"

"Yes Sir. Not only he wrote the lyrics but also sang and played the instruments for it. I've heard he is great at dancing as well. Well, there was a time he was also getting training for becoming an idol. So, he -"

Minho realised that he was rambling so he paused before continuing.

"Um- so what do you think? Can we do it?"

"Have you talked about this to your team?"

"Nope. I wanted to talk to you first."

"Okayy. Honestly speaking, I like the song but I need to talk to your manager first regarding this. Ask him to meet me tomorrow. I'll let you know the timing once i confirm it with my secretary. If everything is okay, you can go for it."

"Wha- um- okay"

'Fuck! I'm doomed. How am I going to convince him this fast?'

-

"Hyung, we need to talk. Can you come in the hall like right now?" Sehyun asked Han

"Is everything okay hyunnie?" Han was concerned about the unreadable expression on Sehyun's face.