37

Breaking news: Member and leader of the famous boy group Étoile,Lee Minho, has got in yet another scandal. A recent post has emerged about him bullying his classmate to the point that the latter had attempted suicide. It is being said that he bullied the victim because of his "ugly" looks. A few people claiming to be his previous classmates  has confirmed the information. Previously, pictures of him having intimate moments with an unknown boy were circulated widely over the internet. The identity of the boy in the pictures or the one posting it is still unknown.

Han has been knocking on Minho's door for more than 5 minutes but he had locked himself. Han was getting worried about the younger.

"MINHOOO, OPENN THE FUCKIN' DOOR. STOP MAKING ME WORRIED"

Han tried everything to get him out of the room but couldn't succeed. He shouted, begged, cried and pleaded him but none of his words seemed to work. Han sat down near the door with his back against the door. The other boys in the room were also getting heartbroken seeing Han try so hard.

"Hyung, move! I'm breaking this door. Nothing is getting solved like this." Sehyun held Han's arms and helped him get up.

Sehyun hit the door a couple of times but the lock didn't break.

"Wooahhhh" Sehyun said being totally embarrassed.

"So, movies are just movies." Taeyang said to no one in particular.

Everyone looked at Taeyang questioning his thought process.

"I'll try again." Sehyun said.

"Let's do this together. It might help." Minjoon offered.

Sehyun and Minjoon took a step back and charged together towards the door when the lock opened making three people fall down in the room, the three being the three eldest in the room other than Han.

"Ouch! What the hell, hyung? Couldn't you open it sooner?" Sehyun murmured while getting up.

Amidst of all the chaos, Han freezed seeing his boyfriend in such a devastated look. Minho had his eyes swollen and his eyes were blood red. His face was void of any emotions yet Han could read the pain behind those eyes. He immediately marched towards the younger and engulfed him in a hug.

No words were exchanged further. All the boys joined the hug. It was only after a minute or two when Minho's shaky voice was heard.

"I d-didn't do anything. I-i'm not s-such a person. Please trust me." Minho closed his eyes and a drop of tear escaped his eyes.

"We know it, Min. None of us doubt that. We know that's all bullshit on the news. Don't worry. We are gonna get the truth out." Han decided then and there that he would get to the roots of the rumours. He didn't want to see such a look on Minho ever again.

-

"Seems like you've forgotten your manners, Mr. Han"

"I'm so sorry for entering so abruptly but why aren't you guys starting a proper investigation of the scandal. You know Minho is innocent."

"Look Mr. Han. I don't know what kind of person Minho was in the past. I'm not going to defend a bully. The inves-"

"He is not a bully. Can't you understand? Minho wouldn't ever harm anyone."

"Lower your tone, Mr. Han Jisung. I said we are trying."

"Bullshit. No single statement from your side denying the rumours. In fact, your stupid company said that you'll provide justice to the so called victim if that bitch is right. It's like you are accepting that Minho might have bullied him."

"And how do you know that he did NOT bully him."

"He's not such a person goddamit."

"Mr. Han Jisung. It's useless for you to shout. Nothing's gonna happen with your shouting..... And why are you even worried. He doesn't seem to care much about being an idol so why not let him be."

Something ticked in Han's brain hearing the CEO' s statement. Something was off. How could the CEO stop previous potential scandals but not now. Why was he so casual about the whole affair when he was so protective about the Étoile's image previously.

"D-did you do this?? "

"What??"

"Are you behind these rumours?"

"Have you lost it? Why would I harm my own group?"

"Because he is not acting like the puppet you want him to be. So, you are trying to ruin him........ exactly like how you ruined me."

"HAN JISUNGGG"

"Yes Han Jisung, the boy who killed his dreams and ambitions just because of you. I tried to forget everything and continue my life thinking you might have changed but no..... You're still the same. The bastard who likes to control everything."

The CEO lost his temper and grabbed Han's collar.

"Talk once more about it and i wouldn't hesitate in slitting your throat."

"You can do that shit but I can't even talk about it?

"Do you think your so called boyfriend would like it when he knows the truth"

Han paused for a second. He knew that Minho won't accept the truth. Heck,. No one would be able to tolerate such a past of his partner but he had to take the risk.

"Get the truth out in 24 hours or I'll tell everyone what you did to me...... And this is not a warning."

Thoughts?