17

Han and Minho became even close after the incident. Though they had to be careful in front of camera, hugs and cuddles became normal in their relationship. Han loved hugs and cuddles and Minho loved hugging and cuddling with Han. They were often teased for acting like a couple.

However, there were times when Han wanted to beat the shit out of Minho because the younger had recently developed the habit of grabbing and smacking his ass. Today was one of those days. Han was combing his hairs when Minho came out of bathroom and squeezed the elder's buttcheeks. The comb fell out of his hands.

"Come here you idiot. I'll definitely kill you today. How many times have I asked you not to do that?"

"Not my mistake that you have a soft butt and kill me later. We don't have time right now. " Minho said while looking for his clothes.

Han fumed hearing this but he knew that Minho was right.

"What are you finding there, your brain?"

"HA HA HA. Very funny. As much as you want me to remain naked, I need to wear clothes to reach the airport. "

"I- your clothes are on the bed shithead. You really need a brain now. It's getting out of hand now." Han rolled his eyes.

"Oh seems like you've actually taken the boyfriend role. Such a good boyfie I have" Minho said tilting his head with a teasing smile on his face.

"Stop talking rubbish. I gave it to everyone. " Han who was turned beetroot red with Minho's remarks said to counter Minho.

Minho glanced around the room to see 2 of his team members wearing the same brand of the shirt as he was given and smirked.

'I ain't the same'

Minho wore the shirt while Han went to drag his suitcase out of the room. All of them were leaving for Japan for a mini concert.

"Hyungggg" Minho screamed

Han rushed to their room.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"Hyung! Though i love how you are so worried about me, it's not that serious. The buttons of this shirt are broken. Is it okay if I don't wear this?"

"No Min. You need to wear it. Fuck! How can they be so careless about this? Give me the shirt. I'll fix it real quick. You can do your hairs until then."

"I'm done with my hairs though and we'll be late if i take it off and wear it again. Hyung just stitch it now itself"

"But- fine just wait here." Han went to drawer near the bed and got thread and needle and started sewing it up. Minho got his sweet time to admire the elder's features. He loved seeing Han focused on something. He looked extra adorable that way.

"Wait- why did you not cut the thread with teeth? I've seen people doing that on television."

"Cuz I've scissors duh. Now come quickly." With that being said, Han left the room leaving a pouty Minho with Jaehyun.

As soon as Han left, Jaehyun started laughing like ass off. He was literally in tears due to laughing.

"I cannot- Hahahahaaha. I don't understand if you suck at flirting more or he is oblivious af. You broke those buttons right in front of my eyes"

"I wasn't flirting. I was just trying to annoy him" Minho defended himself.

"And earth isn't round. Totally" Jaehyun said with a sarcastic smile and left the room laughing.

-

Étoile reached Japan and currently they were standing in a line posing for the paparazzi. Han was standing a bit away from the boys waiting for the photo session to end so that he could reach the hotel and rest.

Being a windy day, hairs of the boys were messed up except for Sehyun and Minjoon who were wearing a hat and Beanie respectively. Jaehyun also put on his bucket hat seeing the situation. However, Minho and Taeyang had their hairs messed up.

Han went to Taeyang first and helped him smooth out the tresses that were sticking out. Thereafter, he went to Minho to do the same except for the fact that he had to stand on his toes to do so. All the boys were taller than Han but Sehyun and Minho were the tallest ones.

After the photo session, all of them had their lunch and went to their rooms to have rest.

2 hours later boys were being briefed about the concert and then they moved towards the stage for rehearsal.

-

Night fell and the boys were back to their rooms after midnight. Unfortunately for Minho, Han was sharing his room with Sehyun while Minho was sharing room with Minjoon leaving the youngest two together. Well Rock, papers and scissors do make and break relationships.

Han laid on his bed and took out his phone. He logged in twitter to check public reactions about Étoile. It had become a routine for him. As soon as he saw the latest posts about Étoile, he jumped out of the bed and sat on it with his legs dangling.

There were hundreds of pictures of him helping Taeyang and Minho. It wouldn't have been a shock if their fans just wanted to be on his place caressing the hairs of their idols. While a few of them actually wanted so, most of them were shipping him with the boys. There were some comments normalising the small touches while few started giving psychological explanation of the boys eyes and behaviour.

Where those comments explained how the boys were fond of him, Han just saw a normal expression on their face for a person who is helping. Okay Minho might be staring but that was not the point.

He came across a specific post that was also retweeted quite a lot. It was a post, probably by the girl Han saved, telling how Han was an angel who saved her. She explained the incident and said thank you as she couldn't do it earlier. While the post itself made him feel warm, he got a little conscious from the amount of attention he received. He was never good with handling attention.

While he was looking at more pictures and videos, he received a phone call from Minho.

"Hyung, um- what are you doing?" Minho said carefully

"Min I saw the tweets and that's okay. You know how this field is. I just need to be more careful now onwards. Don't worry. I'm okay."

"It w-won't affect our relationship, right?" The fear was evident in his voice.

"Not at all" Han said confidently.

"Nothing would change between us?" Minho still had his doubts.

"Nothing. I can promise you that." Han said with a smile.

"Just share a room if you guys cannot live without each other. This is seriously the last night I'm staying with you, Minho hyung." Minjoon yelled in the background.

Both the boys flushed red at this.

Thoughts?

Along your steps | MINSUNGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara