21

Étoile's next mini-album released. 'Dream' was a part of the said album and it would be an understatement if I said that it was just loved by the fans. Though having sad lyrics, the song was full of R&B feels with lots of hip thrusts and body rolls in the choreography. The fans went crazy for the song and Étoile especially Sehyun. He shined the brightest with his body waves and chest popping.

Han cried like a five year old in front of them when he saw the public reaction for his song. He never expected such a response for his song. He was thankful to all the boys especially Minho who made the impossible possible for him. 

This album brought them a new dorm which had three decent sized rooms and a bigger hall and kitchen than their previous one. For Minho's annoyance, Han was sharing room with Sehyun. Minho almost fought with Han to share the rooms but it wasn't happening anytime soon. For some silly reason, Minjoon and Sehyun weren't on talking terms so Sehyun wanted Han as an emotional support while Minjoon clinged on the leader of his group.

It was the weekend and all the boys, except Sehyun and Jaehyun, decided to stay in and have a relaxed time together. Sehyun and Jaehyun went to their hometown to visit their parents. Han was lying on his bed and scrolling through his phone when Minho entered his room. He laid on the bed placing his head on Han's stomach and started scrolling his phone in silence as well.

No one said anything for around half an hour. Both of them were busy with their phones. The only time their eyes left their phone was when Han turned to lie on his stomach and Minho put his head on Han's back, after which they continued scrolling in peace.

After half an hour, Minho kept his phone on Han's side table and went out of the room. Han assumed that he went to the washroom and hence, he wasn't bothered. He was bothered only when he could smell something burning. He followed the smell only to see a bewildered Minho standing in front of the kitchen counter wearing an apron. A burnt pan was in front of him with something way too burnt to be recognised and water splashed all around the pan.

"Hehe. I saved it on time" Minho gave an apologetic and sheepish smile to Han.

"You call this saved on time??" Han was wondering if he should even try to clean that pan or just get a new one.

"Hyung Fire! Hyung Fire!!" Taeyang ran into the kitchen yelling at the top of his lungs.

"You must be kidding me. What were you even trying to do Minho hyung?" Taeyang asked after assessing the situation.

"Nothing. Go to your room" Minho was now getting embarrassed seeing everyone watch his failure.

Han wanted to complain more but he controlled himself. He was well aware about those expressions of Minho. Minho was too good to be true and yet he had those insecurities within him. It was difficult for Han to believe at first that someone like Minho could be insecure about himself. He disliked that someone like Minho wanted external validation to feel good about himself. He was breathtakingly beautiful and talented and yet had such a wholesome personality. He wanted to know and remove the reasons for his insecurities.

"Min. You could have told me that you wanted to cook. I would have helped. It is  the only thing that I'm good at. Give me some respect." Han changed the topic

Minho could just smile.

"Come here now. Tell me what do you wanna cook. Me and Taeyang would help"

"Wait what- when did i agree to this? Nope. I'm gonna sleep." Taeyang tried to run away but Han pulled his hoodie.

"Let's learn something new today Tae"

"Hyungie Nooo"

"Hyungie yesss" Han mocked Taeyang

Taeyang bent down slightly and wrapped his hands around Han and showed his puppy eyes.

"Hyungie, you'll say no to your baby?" Taeyang pouted and blinked his eyes rapidly in an attempt to appear extra cute.

"You're grown ass man. Stop calling yourself baby. I'll puke." Minho pulled Han towards himself resulting in Han's forehead bumping to Minho's chest. Minho placed his other hand on Han's lower back pulling him closer and continued quarrelling with Taeyang. Thankfully, Han was still facing Minho so no one could see him blushing in the broad daylight.

At the end, Han and Minho made pancakes after a lot of hardwork. Technically, it was Han who cooked and Minho just was being his curious self, a bit too much actually.  Han swore not to ever cook with Minho again because of his unending questions.

"Joon, see, I made pancakes with Sungie Hyung" Minho exclaimed happily. This was the first time he cooked and he was very excited about it. His doe eyes shined a shade brighter because of his new achievement. That was the moment Han realised that those questions weren't that stupid as well. He could try cooking with and for Minho more.

Thoughts?