39

"Min! The boys are planning a movie night. You're coming?" Han peaked from behind the door and asked.

"Y- yeah. Sure"

Han saw Minho hiding his phone but didn't bother asking about it.

"Cool. We're waiting. Come out!"

Fault in our stars was playing on the screen when Minho came in the living room. He settled himself between Han and Sehyun who were too close for his liking. Han reached his hands towards Minho's face and fed him popcorn from his bowl. A small smile reached Minho's face seeing Han feeding him when he was so invested in the movie that he didn't even bother looking at him.

Minho saw Han frowning in the middle of the movie. The poor boy was getting stressed and sad because of the ongoing scene. Minho patted his brown fluffy hairs and whispered near his ear.

"Hyung!"

"Hmmm?" Han hummed with his eyes still on the screen.

"Hyung! Look at me first!"

"After the movie, Min!" Han said while feeding Minho popcorn again and straightening his posture.

'He always does this. ' Minho thought while glaring at the television now.

The movie interval came and Han went to refill the popcorn bowls while Minjoon went to the washroom.

"So what were you saying, Min?" Han said while sitting back.

"Nothing." Minho said with his eyes stuck on his phone.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, go watch your movie. That's more important than me."

Han chuckled at Minho's childish face.

"Of course my boyfriend is more important than a stupid movie. Wanna talk about it, love?" Han said extra sweetly after scooting closer to Minho. Minho melted at Han's words.

'No. He knows your weaknesses. It's a trap, Minho. Don't melt.'

"Doesn't look like it. Everytime we watch a movie, you forget that I even exist."

"Oh, Did I? That's so bad of me. I'll be better than this. Please forgive your boyfriend, love."

'M-my boyfriend. Heh. How much I love this sound. Wait, no. He's manipulating you. You gotta be angry otherwise he'd do it again.' The small smile left his face as soon as it came.

"I-" Minho couldn't continue when he felt lips on his right cheek. Crimson dusted his face and he immediately looked at Han.

The love of his life was sitting there holding his ears giving him puppy eyes. A pout was evident on Han's face trying to get Minho to forgive him. His eyes flickered between the elder's eyes and lips.

Han raised a brow at Minho's reaction. He was just trying to use Minho' weakness for his puppy eyes. However, this wasn't a response he was expecting. He totally knew what the look meant. He looked around the room seeing Minjoon entering back while others looking at him. They couldn't see Minho's expression though as they were facing his back.

Before Han could move backwards, Minho pulled him by grabbing his collar and smashed his lips. Han's eyes went as wide as saucers. He knew that everyone was watching.

"Umm- Min-"

Minho placed his hand at the back of Han's neck and kissed him until he was satisfied.

"A-are you an idiot? Everyone is here" Han semi-whispered the last sentence

"You did this to yourself. Stop being this adorable. I'm gonna eat you otherwise someday."

"I'm pretty sure he'd love that."