°•°GLIMPSE OF US°•°

By Iamurmama

One day Y/n was coming home from school and she finds a weird card on the floor. She brings it home and someh... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
1k yippee
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

153 4 2
By Iamurmama

Start of a new Era 😈 Y/n and Illumi are both 16 now so its a big timeskip. So yahhh. Okayyy read now nd pls votee🙏

Y/ns pov

*Beep beep beep*

"NoooOoo," I groan in bed. My bed is so warm right now I can't physically get out :( I stop my alarm and get up. It's thr first day of school again. I'm kinda excited though. Ever since 13 hit, my life changed. I started dressing less "baggy" and started being more social. I met a girl named Tracy in middle school and became best friends with her. I got a job at a quick fashion store named 'Platos' with Tracy too. She lives right across the street too. She's all I can ever ask for. She's really nice to my siblings too and plays with them. Anywayys, I got out of bed and went to the restroom to do my normal little makeup and called Tracy. It ringed and she picked up.

"Hii Y/n! Can I come over to your house right now? I wanna pick outfits with you and get ready for today," Tracy said through the phone. Fashion was a big thing to us since we were 13.

"Yess come over right now," I said as I went through all my clothes. "Bring some of your clothes too though. I can't decide on how to dress. Sluty skirt or low-rise flares," I said jokingly ( i wasnt) Tracy laughs through the phone getting all her stuff.

"Yea yea I'll be there in a sec,"she said and hung up. After a few minutes I hear her knock on the door. I run downstairs and open the door for her.

"Come but be quiet my siblings are sleeping still. Their bus don't come till later," I tell Tracy and sneaking upstairs.

"Okayy so let's see. No to the slutty skirt even though it's so cute oh em gee where did you get this," she says admiring the mini skirt with fake Dimond skulls on the back of it.

"Platos. Anyways how about these?" I showed her the low-rise jeans.

"Yes those are great. And put this F/C tank top on," she throws me the tank top. "Yea now put on some silver hoop earrings, a cross necklace, and bring a zip up Hoodie in case some teacher stops us from wearing this. You remember how last year Mrs.Watkins started screaming at us in the middle of the classroom for wearing mini skirts," Tracy started laughing uncontrollably and slapping my back.

"Don't even remind me. Swear if I see her ass again I'm turning the other direction," I told her and she nodded.

"Okayy now help me find an outfit,"she said looking through my stuff and the stuff she brought. We basically share a wardrobe. "I wanna wear something that matches my hair," she said touching her hair for a sec. Tracy had black hair that reaches to her chest and had dark blue eyes.

"Hmm I know what you can wear,"I said and pulled out lights green shirt. It's sleeves are only for your shoulders and it was tight. Tracy looks at it and nods.

"Yea this could work," she says and throws it on in front of me. She then pulls out her black flared jeans and her gold earing hoops.

"Yup. That's what you're wearing," I tell her as I observe my beautiful best friend. We then go to the restroom and do our hair and stuff. I walk out my room and see clothes everywhere. 'I'll just clean that later' I tell myself as sweat drop and grab my backpack and shoes.

"Y/n we are taking my car! I'll meet you there!" Tracy says as she walks outside. I walk into Julian's room and shake him.

"Wake up you got school," I tell him and he woke wake up. I grab a pillow and smack him real hard which makes his eyes widen and he sits up fast.

"I SAID you have CLASS soon," I tell him louder.

"Shit I forgot," he says as he gets up and puts his sweatpants and sweater on and runs to the bathroom to slick his hair back. I laugh at him.

"Wake up everyone else I'm leaving. Theres cereal and other stuff I don't know eat what you want. Just nothing bad and make sure to wait until Benjis babysitter arrives. Make sure your sisters get on their busses too if you don't I'll kill yo ass when I get back home got it?" I tell him and he's brushing his teeth and gives me a thumbs up. "Okay I'm leaving now," I say and walk out the door and see Tracy starting the car. It's summer thank God so the car ceiling was pulled down.

"Finially. Connect your phone and put music or something," Tracy says as she starts the car. I connect my phone and put my Tiller and Brent Playlist (or wtv you want) "This is gonna be a good year, don't you think Y/n? We finially got respect from others after being different for dressing good. It's so stupid how they switching up now because Britney Spears starting wearing Flared jeans under dresses or mini skirts with big belts," Tracy starts rambling. She right though. I gave up Hella stuff to be in a good position in school. I can't even read my comics in school no more.

"Yeah. As long as I get good grades though. I really need to start focusing in school to be able to get into a good college," I said feeling the breeze of the air coming from the top of the car.

"True. For me though, I just need enough for Fashion school. What about about?" She asks me. I wanna do something that gives me good cash. But I don't know what my true passion is though. I can't make clothes like Tracy. I just buy and put it on.

"I don't know," I say. We arrive at school and already see a fight starting. Gettoh ass school.

Illumis pov

"Illumi dear! Your father is calling you to his room," I see my mother peeking through my door smiling widely.

"I'll be there," I say as I drop my book I was reading. 'This should be interesting. Father barely wants me in his room' I think. I get to his room and knock on the hard door.

"Come in," I hear his booming voice. I open the door and see him sitting in his stop I front of his big dog. "Sit down," I obediently sit down in front of him.

"You needed me?" I ask him.

"Yes. I have sent out Killua to Heavens Arena. I want you to keep an eye on him to make sure he's safe and to check how he's doing with his strength. He shall not be aware of your presence though," my father says. 'Hmm heavens arena,
interesting' I nod.

"Yes father. When will this be?" I ask.

"Right now . I sent him right before you came in here. He will be staying there for some time so bring whatever you need," he says.

"Understood Father," I tell him and leave.

I go back to my room and grab my card with money and my pins. This is basically all I need. I walk out my house and out the gates to follow Killua without him knowing. This should take a while though since Heavens Arena is kinda far away.

Timeskip

Suprisenly he made it there on the same day we left. He sure is fast for his age. 'He's improving' I smile to myself as I see him signing up at the front desk. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to handle the first round of people so I went to walk around the big city.

Y/ns pov

"Ooo Y/nnn, you already got guys on youuu," Tracy says as she starts the car. I just roll my eyes at her then smile at her.

"So do youu~ didn't you see the way that Chinese guy was looking at you. And there's barley any Chinese men at this school just a bunch of wanna be's," I say rolling my eyes.

"You say that but you can't tell me you don't like that one guy with a slick back and little mustache above his lip," she says as she starts driving home.

"He's cool and playful but I'm not looking for a relationship remember? Focus. On. School. We already messed around last year skipping classes and getting high in the bathroom but it's gotta be different this year. But.. still in style you know," i tell her while looking out the window.

"Whatever you say. Put music," she says as I connect my phone and put my favorite artist on. Soon we arrived at her house. "I would hang out with you but I can't. I got choir meeting in 20 minutes. I can't believe there's still a meeting for this on the first day. Anyways bye bye," she says waving and smiling while driving back to school. I wave back with the same energy and walk home. As I was walking home I can see Benji running around in thr front yard playing with the babysitter. The babysitter was an older woman whkse like in her late 30's whom I had to pay with MY money because our mom still had problems. Although, she was getting better and was going to rehab. The babysitter was the sweetest though and always made food when she comes to babysit Benji.

"Hi Mari," I walk towards her and give her a smile. Mari turned to me and gave me a big hug.

"Welcome back Y/n, I made food inside. The kids are already eating. Benji was full of energy and wanted to play outside so," she laughed softly. I nodded and took out my money and payed her," Thank you Mari here's your money. I'll he expecting you for the rest of the week, yea?"

"Yes. Have a good day! Bye benji," Mari says and Benji runs to hug her.

"Bye bye Mari," Benji says and runs inside the house.

"Oh by the way," Mari stops me. She then hands me an envelope. "Someone passed by to hand this to you and I told them I'd give it to you,"she said and I took the envelope. No way..

"Umm Thank you Mari have a good one!" I smile and run into the house and lock the door. "Hi guys," I tell my siblings quickly and run upstairs to my room.

"HI Y/N" I can hear my siblings yell from downstairs. I lock my room door and jump on my bed ignoring all the clothes.

"Ain't no fucking way.." I whisper. The envelope had the Hunter association stamp..

I jump off my bed and rush to my desk and pull out the letter I received 4 years ago. I read the letter again.

4 years you received

'Naa this is some Scooby-Doo shi' I mentally say. I look at the envelope and open it slowly. My mouth is left opened as I see ..," A hunters license?" It's starting to come back to me. The dream. I grab the hunters license and rub it a few times. My head is hot and I sweating and feeling light headed.

'If I'm not high right now and this is real' my thoughts stop and I feel myself feeling light head and then black out.

This is prolly one of the longest chapters Iv written. Sorry you had to read the first part about finding clothes I was bored and js wrote what was on my mind and it was me this morning deciding what to wear to hang out. It's ok if u skipped that part. BUT ANYWAYYYS next chapter is gonna be soon. Illumi is a teen now nd Illimi as a teen got me on my knees fr. Anyways byebye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Weak By eff_off

Fanfiction

127K 4.2K 29
L/N Y/N was never strong. All her life, she's had to rely on others around her and she hated it. She hated not being able to protect herself and she...
450K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
34.4K 1.3K 41
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
975K 31K 100
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...