Marino's Debt (BWWM)

Bởi RosaParking

Jane Rogers never meant to save the Mysterious, Vincent Marino, from bleeding out; but what she really never... Xem Thêm

(1) I Owe You
(2) Relevations
(3) Do I Wanna Know?
(4) Jealously
(5) Gut Feeling
(7) Just the beginning
(8) I Can't
(9) I Want To Forget*
(10) A Secret*
(11) See You In Hell*
(12) Adeline Porter*
(13) Letting the enemy go
(14) My Love*
(15) Love triangle*
Please read!!!!
(16) Flipping the Bird*
(17) Mine
(18) S.O.S
(19) Not over yet
(20) Epilogue

(6) Being Followed

16.2K 757 426
Bởi RosaParking

"Dante ci stiano seguendo, quindi non ci sarà per almeno 2 giorni fino a quando posso scrollarsi di questi ragazzi fuori. Io vado a svegliarla così Ci sentiamo più tardi. Bye con amore fratello" (Dante we're being followed, so we won't be there for at least 2 more days until I can shake this guys off. I'm going to wake her up so I'll talk to you later. Bye with love brother) I heard Silas's monotone voice say. Holy shit we were being followed, and I had no weapon to fight.

"We're being followed?" I asked him.

"Huh what? Wait do you understand Italian?" He said clearly shocked.

I nodded. "Wow! Can you speak it?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Say Silas is very handsome and I want to bear his children" he smirked.

"I'm so not saying that" I laughed. "oh come on" he laughed.

"Silas è molto bello e voglio sopportare i suoi figli" I mumbled.

"Holy shit! Say I'm sexy" he yelled.

"But I'd be lying" I told him holding in my laughter.

"Say it!" He said with fake seriousness and gripping my thigh. I yelped.

"Silas è molto sexy" I said seductively.

He groaned and gripped my thigh tighter.

"Easy boy" I teased and shooed his hand away.

I turned and looked at Silas. Silas was actually very sexy. His dark curly hair, and huge muscles, oh and his brown eyes were like chocolate. For a giant brute looking guy he was actually attractive. Though if we had sex he looks like he would rip me and half or I wouldn't be able to walk for a week. Okay chill hormones.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'm going to have to pull the car over" he rasped. God his voice was low but a sexy low.

"Oh really?" I teased. "Yeah really" he said.

"Oh okay" I said still staring at him but in a less I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off-because-I'm-a-very-sexually-frustrated-horny-virgin.

He pulled the car over. "I was being serious" he said then looked behind us.

"Okay grab me my gun in the glove department" he said. I hurried and lifted the heavy metal.

"Are you going to kill them?" I asked him.

"I want to talk to them but if I accidentally kill them oh well" he said putting bullets in the gun.

Oh God he's being serious. "if you shoot him or her in the knee cap they can't go anywhere or shoot them in the shoulder" I told him.

He looked at me as if I grew two heads. "Medical student, duh!" I told him.

A car slowly pulled behind us. Silas took off his shirt and reached for mine. I smacked his hand. "Hey buddy there's no time for you to get fresh" I scolded him.

"Just go with it, and he take this knife..since you're a medical student you know where to stab to wound" he said, pulling my shirt up.

I growled. "Please can I take my pants off instead..I'm a little insecure and you already seen me in my underwear.

"Fine hurry up they're coming" he said and I rolled then off.

Silas then pulled me in for a kiss. Sparks flew, I deepens the kiss. I grabbed a fistful of his hair keeping him in place. His lips were so intoxicating and soft. He groaned and gripped my waist.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth caressing it. We holding on to each other for dear life. Like starved people.

There was knock at my window. We both turned quickly and Silas quickly shot the person through the glass. The glass shattered everywhere. "sorry to ruin you y'all's make out session but I'm going to kill y'all now" a woman said and lunged his her hand through my window grabbing my hair. I yelped and groped the knife tightly whipping my hand back and stabbing her hand. She let go and stumbled back a little. I opened my door hard bumping her back landing hard on the gravel. I looked to see if she was getting up but she wasn't.

Her head landed on a sharp rock. I had killed her. I looked at the man that Silas shot he was twitching.

Silas was beating some other guy. "You Bitch you killed Dana" he said.

I was on the verge of tears, " I had no intention to she came at me I was only protecting myself" I told him sobbing.

"The Marino's will have your head for this" he yelled. The mention of them had my blood boiling. "Fuck you and them and sorry for killing your girlfriend or whatever but you guys should of chosen a better career choice" I spat.

He laughed and I heard a gunshot go off.

"Jane! Are you okay?" I heard Silas tell as he made his way around the car.

"Yeah" I replied still crying.

"Who sent you?" Silas asked the guy. "Marino's" I told him. The guy now looked terrified looking at Silas. "Great that all I needed sweet pea" he said then stomped on the guy's face 3 times knocking him out.

He lifted the guy up and put him in the trunk along with the girl. He bended the keys and threw them off the cliff. He grabbed a tube in the backseat and stuck it in the gas tank. He sucked into the tube making the gas come out.

When all the gas was out he grabbed our bags and put them in their car which was an escalade. He got under the escalade pulling a black block thingy and crushed it. He then opened the car door for me.

"Milady" he said in a fake British accent.

I entered the car. He got in and we drove off. "Silas"

"Yes" he said casually. "I killed that girl back there" I told him tears falling down my eyes.

He pulled over and sighed. After a couple moments of silence he said. "It was either you or her, and I know your heart is pure and you hadn't mean to but Janey you did good you protected yourself" he said sincerely. I shook my head.

"I could of found another way or... something I just can't shake the feeling that I took someone's sister, mother, aunt, niece, or cousin" I told him.

He pulled me into his arms hugged me with his large body. "I know this is bad timing but can we talk about that kiss?" He said.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "yeah right another time" he said driving off.

After another hour or so we pulled up to a huge mansion.

"Are you awake? I can't really tell" I heard Silas say. "I'm awake" I told him.

"Great welcome to my....parents house" he laughed.

"My house is further into the woods behind the house" he told me. "like if you want to....hang out or something and watch the real housewives of Atlanta" he said shyly which was adorable.

"Mm sure" I told him. "okay awesome" he smiled. "lets go inside so everyone can meet you..because if not they'll kill you" he said with seriousness evident in his voice.

He carried out bags inside and he yelled out. "She's here so no guns"

I followed behind him like a puppy. "Ciao Jane" I heard another deep voice.

"I'm Dante and you are beautiful" he smirked looking at Silas. I blushed a little.

"If you don't mind we have to talk a picture of you so people know you're supposed to be here" Silas said grabbing my hand dragging me to a wall.

"Smile" Dante said and I did. "Great, now Silas find her some where to sleep unless she wants to room with me" he grinned.

Silas frowned. "I'm just messing with you brother I know she makes your cazzo very happy" Dante laughed.

I giggled. "Dude she speaks Italian!" Silas barked. Dante shrugged and walked off.

"So where's my room?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah, follow me" he said and walked out the back door.

We started walking through the forest where all the sudden I saw a 2 story house that looked cabin like.

He put in a code and opened the door. The place was beautiful, it was so home like and gave a warm feeling.

"Do you like it?" He asked. "Uh yeah it's beautiful" I beamed.

"Great I'll show you to your room" he said leading me upstairs. "I thought I was staying with you?" I teased him.

He turned around and looked at me with this look that I couldn't explain.

"Why? Do you want to?" He rasped staring at me his chocolate eyes growing darker.

I playfully but my lip. "yea-No" I laughed. He scowled and walked down the hallway showing me my room. It was beautiful, very modern like. He dropped my bags and said dinner would be ready in a few.

I went to take my shower, but as I was in there I let it all out. The fact that I killed a woman and drove off, I was now a criminal and I couldn't shake that feeling.

I slid down the shower wall and let out a painful sob. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry" I yelled to myself.

I started to bang my head with my hands. My head was throbbing. The water cascaded down my body as I kept crying.

The door opened and the shower curtain opened. Silas picked me up and wrapped me in a towel. He kept shushing me and hugging me. He told me that everything was going to be okay and kissed my forehead. He hugged me so tight as if he let me go I'd slip away. I hugged him back still sobbing.
//////
Aye I updated again😀

I don't know about y'all but I love Silas now.

Vincent or Silas?

I do feel bad for Jane, she didn't mean to kill that girl.

Not edited
XOXO

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3M 95.3K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
275K 11.2K 36
He seemed sweet at first but was actually insane, and she was insane for loving him. His dark, murderous, chaotic lifestyle was a danger to her rela...
14.1K 409 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...