Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 30

3 1 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

I hurried down the stairs , putting on my face cap. I was dressed in a baggy Jean and a little black top with a black leather jacket and black nikes.

Do you wanna know why I was dressed all black? It's revenge morning, plus that's what they do in movies when you're about doing something bad.

It's 4am, no one was awake.

I heard someone stomping down the stairs, my head shot back and it was Chloe.

I ripped out my glasses. “Where the fuck are you going?”

“To accomplish our plan”

“Our? I said, you're staying home” I said in a hushed tone. “Oh come on! I'm up already, let's go”I sighed and checked the message Bianca just sent.

“What are you wearing?” I asked her. “This is what they do in movies when they're tryna steal something” it was a lot similar to mine.

I didn't even know why I asked.

“Hey, we gotta go” I said walking to the door. “Wait, my hat” she grabbed the bucket hat on the table and followed.

We got outside to the car, we were going with Harley's car. “Chloe's coming?” Bianca asked as we took the back. “Yeah”

“Hey girls!” Harley called out from the driver's seat and I grinned, she pulled out of the surrounding and drove off“I can't wait to see the look on Melissa's face” Bianca said.

“Or her face!” Chloe added and we all laughed. “Where's the substance?” I asked. “At the back” she replied.

“What's it exactly?” They both exchanged looks and smiled evilly. “What's the stuff?!” Chloe yelled in anticipation.

“I got this friend that works at an ice cream shack” Bianca started. “A friend?”

“Okay yeah we fucked once but not the point of my story” she said. “Every day, they pile up the different flavors of ice cream that couldn't get sold in a barrel”

“Ooh!”

“And finally, it's of good use” she winked at me as we drove down the road.

“We've got a month old ice cream junk” Harley added. “You guys are evil” I said.

“That's little, I would have chosen bird poop but we wouldn't want the hallway to smell like shit” Bianca said and we all laughed.

“But this is gonna smell like shit too” Chloe pointed out. “Definitely, that's why I brought this” She got out nose mask and I smiled.

What would I do without this bitches?

★★★

We walked down the dark hallway. “So, here we are. In the first hallway, it's creepy and dark” Chloe whispered, she's recording the whole thing.

“There it is” Harley pointed the flashlight at Melissa's locker. I can't believe we're actually doing this. “Finally! Sweet revenge” Chloe yelled to the camera”

We stopped at the locker. “You know the combination?” Bianca asked. “Who cares? Tool bag” I straight out my hand and it was handed.

I got out a screwdriver. “Time to unscrew this shit. Steady the lights please” I said, turning back to the locker.

Half an hour later

“I mean, he's just tryna help. I've been with the Parkers since I was seven and I know this fuckers. Trust me, ever since he took this dark turn, he hasn't been that nice” Harley said.

“I tried to tell her” Bianca shrugged, eating some more chips from the bag.

I rolled my eyes and finally got the locker open. “Got it...open” I fell to the floor breathless.

“Nice work, Char” Harley said and I glared at them. “You both couldn't help, you just sat here eating chips”

“Okay, we'll finish the work” They both got up. “Where's Chloe?” I asked.

“She went to get more snacks” I nodded in understanding. I was hungry. I checked the time, it was past 5, we gotta hurry.

“Grab a mask” Bianca warned and got the container open. “Fuck! It stinks!” I exclaimed. “Bury your pride” I shook my head.

We managed to get every shit done. Time to fix back the locker, I pulled out the glove and mask and dropped it back into the bag while Harley fixed it.

“Hey guys! I think someone is coming” we all turned back to Chloe immediately. “What? It could be the janitor” Bianca said.

And I got down Immediately and packed up the bag. “I'm not done, I need few minutes” Harley called out and I threw the bag over my shoulder.

“We don't got that, come on!” Bianca yelled. “No, this prank must be perfect” I respect her zeal but...

“Just let it go, Harley. We can't get cau-”

“All done, let's go!” With that we began running down to the other side. “Why are we running?” we all stopped. “It's just the janitor, we could take him out” Chloe said.

“Nice idea, Chloe but when we started this mission, we didn't think of places to hide bodies, so run!” We ran into the cafeteria.

“Why did we even come here? There's no place to hide” Harley pointed out. “The hunger led us here” Bianca replied.

“Behind the counter, now” I pointed and we all ran in and hid behind it. “We may get bursted, we may get arrested, but we all ...”

“Gimme that” I took my phone from Chloe, she wouldn't stop recording. Then we heard footsteps echo through the place. Oh no!

We all exchanged looks with wide eyes. “I love the suspense” my hand shot over Chloe's mouth. She won't shut up!

“What's that smell?” That strong German accent, it's the lunch lady. “It's the lunch lady” Bianca whispered.

“No shit” I whisper yelled back.

“And I think ice cream is what smells bad” The ice cream junk was still in the bag. “It must be the cheese, whatever I'll just use it”

“Remind me not to order cheeseburger in this school ever again” Harley whispered. “Or maybe it's the apples” The lunch lady said.

We looked up and the basket of apples was right in front. “Oh shit! She's coming here” Bianca cursed. “I've got an idea” Chloe pulled my hands away.

“Oh no, please no”

“In every movie, when they about to get caught, they create a diversion. A distraction” she whispered. “Well, this is real life and-”

“Watch” She grabbed few apples and threw it at the opposite direction. It echoed in the room.

“Who's there?” I peeped and she was now backing us. “Come on!” we began crawling to the opposite direction.

“Wait, my hat” I pulled Chloe back. “Let it go!"

“No” we got out the door. “Let it go, Chloe. We'll get you another one” with that we ran to the exit.

★★★

A bright light shone down on my face, getting my eyes open and noticing it was the sun. I rubbed my eyes and tried sitting up but something was poking my neck.

I looked down and it was Bianca's feet. I looked out the window to see people all around, cars parked around us.

It's was morning and school was now in session. Thank goodness, the glass was tinted.

I turned back to the girls. Chloe was laying her head on Harley's chest, while Harley's head was on the steering wheel.

Bianca leaned on the window with her legs on my shoulder. We slept off. “Guys, it's morning” I said, yawning a little.

“Guys!" I moved Bianca's leg. “5 more minutes, mom”

“Guys! Wake up!” I yelled and they all sprung up. “Okay, I'm awake” Bianca mumbled, sitting up.

“What time is it?” Harley asked. “Jeez! It's day already?” Chloe asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Shit Chloe, we gotta get you to school” I said, getting the door open and attention was brought to us.

The news about the prank hadn't surfaced yet.

“I'm so tired” Bianca got out too. “Me too”

“Where've you guys been?” We all turned to see Jayson. “Hey baby” Harley threw her hands over his neck.

“What's Chloe doing here?” he asked and she glared. “None of your business, now can we go in before we miss the fun?”

“What fun?” he asked completely lost. “Nothing just...wait! What if we missed it?” Harley yelled and my eyes shot open.

“She's right, we gotta go!” I yelled and we began heading towards the building.

“Wait, Austin's throwing a party tomorrow?” Bianca asked, scrolling through her phone. “Yeah”

I groaned. “I gotta shut it down, we could get in trouble” they all turned to me including Chloe.

“Why?” she yelled.

“This is once in a lifetime”

“I'm so cancelling my party” Bianca added and I rolled my eyes and we got into the hallway.

We hadn't missed it yet. “Where's the bitch Melissa?” Chloe yelled.

“Okay, calm down buddy. We gotta act cool and not suspicious” we all nodded and leaned back on the locker.

The bell rang and students began flooding the hallway. “Melissa is coming” Bianca announced and we all looked up.

“What's Carson doing with her?” Nice question Chloe.

I knew he had a hand in that prank. Fucker. He had his hand over her shoulder and she laughed at something she said. Gosh, I hate her.

I hate them both.

“Oh no, they are heading for the locker” Bianca said, both his friends and hers. “Then so be it” I crossed my hands over my chest.

“That would be quite the blast”Harley said, scrolling through her phone.

She leaned back on his locker and he whispered into her ear. She laughed and crossed her hand over his shoulder.

“Seriously?” Chloe asked.

I can't believe he had the fucking guts to say they aren't together. I looked away once he began heading out with his friends.

“Hide me” Chloe said and we stood in front of her. Carson and his friends walked past.

We all turned back to Melissa. She was talking to one of the M-devil members, inputting her combination but then paused.

We all groaned.

“Give me that” Chloe grabbed my phone and began filming. She turned back to the locker and tugged. “3...2...” The girls counted down and then ...

Boom!

The hallway gasped and every eyes were on her. Laughters echoed and cameras clicked, the hallway was in whispers.

I and the girls couldn't stop laughing, I clinged to Bianca for life, it stink so bad. She slowly turned around, spitting it from her mouth.

She was thoroughly covered in the substance, I couldn't see her face. She tried to wipe it off.

Carson was just by the door and he watched the whole thing go down. He glanced at me with wide eyes. Yeah, you could have been in it too.

“Got every second” Chloe said, still filming. “Charlotte!” Melissa yelled. “What's up, girl?” I asked, moving closer.

She was in rage, her minions tried to help but didn't want to touch her.

“At least it isn't one of your nice dresses” I used her statement against her, she wanted to stomp towards me but almost slipped.

“Don't try that honey, you could die. How does it feel? Having a taste of your own medicine?”

Bianca be devilish.

“Have fun wiping that shit off”

“You're gonna pay! Trust me you are!” she yelled. “Oh my gosh, stop being so dramatic” Bianca called out to her.

“It's just highschool. We're all crazy, we don't know what we're doing here” I reminded her. “Bye” I walked back to the girls.

“Nice one, Char” Chloe said.

“Learnt from the best” we had a fist bump. “You're gonna pay!” she screamed.

I showed her the middle finger. “It's just sweet revenge!”

★★★

“I don't get why Melissa isn't here, she pranked me first” I said to the principal and he shot me a stern look.

“She would but she smells like...”

“Shit?” I asked and he sat up. “I didn't expect this behavior from you, Miss Hayes” I sighed. “In my defense-"

“We talked about detention and suspension and you refused”

“Please don't! ”

“Well, I'm afraid the next time we sit like this again, you're gonna be sent home for suspension or staying in school for detention” I looked down at my hands.

I wasn't sorry for what I did.

“Now I have to call your guardian” my eyes shot to him immediately. Oh shit!

“What no!” I said and he looked up at me. “Why?"

Because I broke a rule. Emma would be disappointed. “Uhh...try the home phone number, it's faster” I lied.

He shot me a look before saying. “You may leave” I got up and left. Closing the door behind me, there's Mason leaning by the wall.

“Why did you do that, Charlotte?” he asked before I could say anything. “Why did you do that to Melissa?”

I moved away. “Is this a joke or what?” I asked. He pushed himself from the wall. “That was petty, you didn't have to pay her back”

“This is not making sense, are you like... against what I did?” I had to be sure. He looked away.

“You're in support of what she did?”

“I'm not-"

“Well, she humiliated me in front of the whole school and you were sorry. You felt bad and now I retaliated and you're scolding me?”

“You shouldn't have done that, I talked to her”

“Well, that didn't help. Do you wanna know her fucking deal with me? It's because I'm around you! The Parker boys!” I exclaimed.

“You gotta listen-”

“Can we end this conversation? I swear, you're pissing me off” I said coldly. “You're not like this, Charlotte, you aren't like her” I shook my head.

“You don't even know me” I stated before I shook my head and walked out. Fucker!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 7.5K 40
"The laugh cracked loudly into the school's atrium, like a shot of a gun. A quick bullet. A deadly bullet the pierces through flesh and bone. I reali...
1.3M 29.3K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
200 31 29
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...