Love hurts | A scream fanfic

Від tw_to_tvd_

A story in which we will follow Lia Freeman and her friends during the new ghostface attacks. We will see who... Більше

Main cast
What does your girlfriend need this time?
Are you okay?
Who Is It?
welcome to act three
our big finally!
not herself
new main cast
new york
matching hair
just a place of comfort
it's happening again
What do you want?
Go away!
Pinky promise
I love you, Lee
big reveal

where are you going?

1.5K 32 4
Від tw_to_tvd_

Pov Lia:

I was waiting in the hospital waiting room with Amber. She was telling me about how they found Vince dead outside of the club just after we left. After a few minutes of sitting here with Amber I see Richie and Sam hurrying towards the door. I quickly get up and get to them before they reached the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask her knowing she promised Tara she wouldn't leave her again "We're going to see an expert." She tells me and I think she means she's going to see Dewey."Be safe." I say to her, you never know when ghostface is gonna attack.

I make my way back over to Amber who gives me a questionable look wanting to know what that was all about "They're going to talk to Dewey." I tell her and she nods. It would be crazy if Dewey would actually help us, right? He's a fucking legacy character.

Me and Amber decided it would be best if she went home and I go to Tara. I don't want her to be alone knowing some sick fuck is after her. I walk through the door and sit in the chair next to Tara's bed like I did earlier today.

I could tell something changed, she looks like she has been crying. Does this have anything to do with her talk to Sam. She won't even look my way. "Hey love, have you been crying?" I ask her, worried that she might be in pain or something like that. "Sam told me she's the reason my dad left." She says, more tears threatening to fall. "She's Billy Loomis' daughter. She's the reason I was attacked."

"I'm sure it isn't her fault, she can't exactly choose where she came from." I tell her trying to help the situation. "She choose to leave, That's on her. She left me and now shows up five years later." Tara says tears now falling down her cheeks again "You're right, that is on her. People can be shitty but sometimes we need to forgive them to move on." I tell her wiping away her tears.

"Can you lay with me?" She asks me moving so I could lay next to her. I nod before getting up and laying down next to her. I pull her into me kissing her temple and she lays her head down on my chest.

I could tell by the way her breathing slowed down she is almost asleep. "I love you, so much. I need you to never forget that." I whisper closing my eyes, soon enough falling asleep. Having the most amazing girl in my arms.

____________

I was awoken by the sound of Tara's phone. I carefully grab it without waking Tara and answer it.

"Hey Sam, Tara is sleeping. I can give her your message if she wakes up though." I tell her knowing it's her as I saw her contact name before answering the phone. "I was actually calling for you, I'm asking everyone to meet because I have something to tell you guys."

I know it's probably something Dewey told her or the fact that she's Billy Loomis' daughter "Yeah sure, I'll be there." I say agreeing to meet up wanting to know what she wants to tell us. "Great, come to Chad and mindy's house in ten minutes." she says.

I knew I now had to wake Tara, not wanting to leave without her knowing i'm gone. I kiss her temple before trying to wake her "Tara wake up." I whisper. After a few tries she finally starts waking up, looking up to me.

"Don't tell me you have to leave again." She says still not fully awake, I smile at her. She looks so adorable looking at me with those big eyes. "I'm sorry love, Sam asked me to meet up with her and the others. She said she had something to tell us." I tell her and she looks a bit upset but still nods. "When will you be back again?" She asks me and I honestly don't know. as much as I would like to spend every second of my day with her, I have a few things I have to do.

"I don't know yet, but i'll be back before you can even miss me." I kiss her before getting up and leaving the hospital to go to Chad and Mindy's to meet the others.

_______________

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because." Sam stopped for a moment "There is something I have to tell." She finishes. We all look back and forth between each other. Sam starts explaining everything to us. How she's the daughter of Billy Loomis. "So let me get this straight. You're saying that you are the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad asked her.

"The killer told me he knew my secret." she looks between all of us "He attacked Tara to lure me back here." she finishes. I believe she blames herself for what happened to Tara when it just isn't her fault. None of this is on her, she didn't choose this life.

"But then why immediatly go and murder some douche nuzzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad asked.

"Why does it have to be one of us? What about deputy Dewey? Maybe he's the killer. No offense." Wes says, thinking that if you say no offense it makes it any less offensive for the person. "None taken, but what's my motive." Dewey asked Wes, but before that guy could say anything else I interupt absolutely being sick of him.

"Wes just shut up. We all should be greatfull Dewey here is even helping us." I could see Dewey smile my way when Amber speaks up "That douche nuzzle is connected. I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. Stu macher's sister."

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv asks leaving me a bit shocked. How does she not know who he is. "He's Billy Loomis' accomplice. A real loony tune." Dewey tells her.

"Oh, my god. he's making a requel!" Mindy says almost looking exciting about this. She starts explaining to us what a requel is. She tells us how this works and all and apperantly to her Sam is the star of this movie.

"So, not to put too fine a point on it, but, according to recuel rules...Who's next?" Liv asked her and for the first time in this meeting she asked something usefull. "Going by the pattern, whoever it is has to be connected to someone that came before."

All eyes go to Dewey knowing that would probably make him the main target."I'm starting to regret coming here." and once again Wes is taking his spotlight "Jesus, my mom was a character in one of them."

"Noeone cares about the shitty inferior sequels, Wes you're safe. With Randy as out uncle, though, You and I are probably screwed."Mindy says looking at her brother. at least i'm not the only one thinking it "Wait, what?"

"I guess that would mean Sam is fucked, Right?" I ask worried since she is directly connected to this with Billy as her father. "Or you're the killer, and this whole monologue is just to cover your tracks." Richie acusses Mindy of being the killer to which Mindy laugh a little.

"I think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point." Sam turned to Mindy asking the obvious question "Who?"

"You, It makes perfect requel sense" Mindy says which Chad backs her up on with "That actually does make a lot of sense." the others agree and I just couldn't take this anymore speaking up angrily "You shitheads it obviously isn't her. I was with her when she was attacked , besides she would never hurt her own sister."

"Fuck this." Sam mumbled before getting up and making her way out of the house. "No, but really, nice job guys." I say in a angry tone

___________

I'm walking into the house with Amber. I try to quickly go upstairs to my room, but before I got the chance she grabbed my wrist stopping me from doing so. "What has gotton into you, why won't you look at me?" She asked me and she's right, I tried avoiding eye contact and talked as little as possible. "Because you lied to me!" I yell at her, finally letting the anger out that i've been bottling up for days now.

"You almost killed my girlfriend! You starting to get why i'm angry?" I ask her and I could see the smirk growing on her face. "Fuck you Amber! This wasn't part of the plan."

"It was mine." She says. I now start to feel even more betrayed by my own sister. "You've kept my secret now i'm suprised, sis. Now I must say smart choice, You're in on this now."She says what does that even mean. "I'm not, fuck this!" I pull my wrist out of her grasp.

"If you don't do it, Tara will have to die. I'll gut that bitch in half." I frown, she's threatening Tara to get to me. of course it's working and she knows it. "Fine, what do you want?" I ask her. both of us knowing i'd go to extreem lengths for Tara. "You'll be our third ghostface like we originally planned." There is no way this is going to work it never does. Ghostface always dies in the end.

"If I would do it, Tara will be safe right?" I ask her not fully trusting her right now. "I promise." a part of me really wants to trust her but the other part tells me not to. "Fuck, Yeah. I'm in but I want no secrets. I want to know everything you've got planned with that sick fuck Richie." She nods with a smile on her face.

This is what she wanted from the start. I know Amber has always been manipulative. It was her idea to make our own stab movie, I agreed to do it because I love her i'd do anything for her. We talked about doing it with some random friendgroup not our own. I didn't think about the consequences at that time. She started planning it all out and I stopped it before it could even happen, But turned out she had other plans to continue. I had no idea what she was doing till she attacked Tara, that was the moment I realized she went behind my back, because I betrayed her by not doing the movie with her. I don't want to have to choose between my sister and Tara I love both so much, I know it's wrong to love someone who kills innocent people but I can't help it. Me and Amber even if we're so different we have a special connection, She's my twin and it's always been her who was by my side for all of it.

"Good, you can start right now by helping me kill Wes. I know you'd love that." Amber tells me and all I could really do is nod. Knowing Richie could kill Tara any second if I didn't do it. "I knew i'd convince you to help us, all you needed was a little help seeing it." Amber says making me realize I actually have to kill someone. I know I said I would do it in the past, so I should be able to do it now, right?

"Why do you need me as a third ghostface so badly? You could've chosen any friendgroup why this?" I ask her curious to why she needs me. I know she's very much capable of this on her own. "Because sis, I love you. This has always been our thing, you love Stab just like me. Together we will make the perfect stab movie." Our thing, is she jealous of the fact that lately I spend more time with Tara than with her.

"You're right Perfect killer, Legacy characters, perfect victims and the right survivors." I tell her giving her a weak smile. "Let's go kill that little fuck Wes. I've had about enough of him." She smiles knowing i'm really in on this.

_____________

Me and Amber talked about the plan before going into this. Amber is making the call to Judy, to get her back here so she could kill her, while I get to go for wes when he isn't looking. I'm waiting downstares for him to get out of the shower. when he does he goes into the kitchen and I knew this was my chance. I open the door slightly letting it make a squeaking sound.

"Mom?" Wes said letting me know i've got his attention. I could hear him put away whatever he had in his hands. He slowly approaches the door "Mom?" he closes the door and locks it right after probably being confused.

I come out of my hiding spot and when he turns around he let's out a loud scream. I scared the life out of him making me laugh. I tighten my grip on the knife and lash out for him, he grabs ahold of my wrist and tries to push the knife away from his face. With his other hand he tries to reach for his taser

"Fuck you!" he yells I laugh at him knowing he's going to die "That's not a nice thing to say, Wes." I tell him before stabing him in the neck. Watching him slowly sink to the ground as he dies. When I knew he was dead I took out the knife wiping it clean.

Ironic isn't it, maybe Amber is right this is for me.

___________

"Sam!" I say walking up to her being surrounded by police and reporters. "What happened? is. are they okay?" I ask her acting dumb. she shakes her head "They're both gone. Why are you here I thought you would be with Tara." She says not in an accusing way though just cursious.

"No, I was with Amber. I thought you'd be with her." I tell her trying to make it seem as if I was home with Amber instead of right here killing the Hicks.

That's when something caught Sam's eye and she started running off so I follow right behind her "who's at the hospital? Who's watching my sister?" She asks the male police officer that was suppposed to be watching Tara's room. "I just heard about the sheriff." Me and Sam shared a look before taking off running again when he yells after us "They needed me here!" to which I react "Well fuck you!" I yell knowing Tara is alone and in trouble.

"Where are you going?" Dewey asked shouting "My sister is in trouble!" Me and Sam got into the car and both looked behind us as we saw Dewey get into the back. "What are you waiting for? Drive!"

Sam took off driving as fast as she possibly could. "Here take my phone and call Richie, see if he's at the hospital." I do as told grabbing her phone and dialing Richie and putting it on speaker. "Richie! Are you at the hospital?" Sam asked Richie as soon as he answered.

"Hello Samantha. Richie can't come to the phone right now. He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them." I'm curious as to if this is Richie speaking or not. "Please don't hurt him." Sam begs the killer. I feel bad for her, she wants to safe Richie even though he is trying to kill her and everyone she cares for. I can't tell her the truth Amber or Richie would immediatly kill Tara.

"I'll tell you what. You can choose i'll only kill one." ghostface gives us the choice of course Sam's not gonna choose, but I know who i'd choose. "What? Tara!" Sam yells hoping Tara would hear her.

"Who do you want to hear die?" the killer asks us and I don't think twice before answering "Richie, Kill Richie!" We could hear the killer snicker. "No, please i'm begging you. Please don't hurt them."

"Really? You can't save your own sister? all you have to do is say 'Kill Richie'" I can hear Tara scream in pain in the background. "Or say 'Kill Tara' and i'll make sure to hit all the organs I missed last time." I hear Tara scream in pain again that's it I can't take this any longer. "Don't touch her you sick fuck! I already said kill Richie!" Sam went on begging the killer not to kill either of them but he ignored her talking to me. "The choice isn't yours to make Lia, only Sam can answer." Of course they'd say that, you can't kill off ghostface now can you.

"Last chance to save one, Choose!"

"Why are you doing this?" Sam asked him trying to stall more time for us to get to the right floor. "You want to know why, Sam? Maybe it's because you're a selfish bitch who can't even make a decision to save the life of someone you love. Maybe you're to weak for this franchise."

I can hear the killer is getting closer to Tara as I can hear her clearer than before. We're almost there just waiting for the elevator to open. "Maybe you're right. Or maybe i'm just stalling for time, fuckhead."

The elevatore doors open and Dewey shot at ghostface who had his knife above Tara's head. Ghostface ran away hiding from us. "I'll get Richie." Dewey said as soon as we ran out of the elevator, me and Sam immediately going to Tara. I saw the knife ghostface must have dropped and picked it up placing it between my belt and jean covering it with my shirt.

"You're okay, baby." I tell her as me and Sam help her up. Me and Sam slowly walked Tara towards the elevator. "Get the elevator!" Dewey told us as he walked holding Richie up.

out of nowhere the killer jumped Dewey going to stab him in the face, but Dewey grabs ahold on the arm of ghostface. Dewey is trying his hardest to push the killer off and tries to shoot ghostface with his gun. Dewey manages to push the killer back both of them ending on the ground. His gun slid over the ground out of his reach. The killer now hovering above him, Knife coming closer to his face by the second.

"Not today." Deweys head connected with the killer and ghostface fell backwards. Dewey took this oppertunity to grab his gun and shoot ghostface multiple times. Dewey grabbed Richie helping him up and walking towards the elevator.

slowly we all got into the elevator but before the doors closed Dewey stopped them "The head." he said none of us understanding what he means. "What?" Richie asks him.

"You have to shoot them in the head, or they aways come back." I shake my head knowing it won't end well "Dewey! Who gives a fuck?" Sam says trying to convince him not to go back out there. "I do." He steps out of the elevator and I give Sam a look and she shakes her head. "Take care of my girl Sam." I tell her leaving the elevator just before the doors close.

I mean what other choice did I have. If Richie is in the elevator that means Amber is out there and Dewey is ready to shoot her. I can't let him kill my sister and if she dies that means Tara dies.

"Stay behind me Lia, you shouldn't have followed me." I do as told walking closely behind him, hand on the knife I still had. He aimes his gun at Amber, before he could pull the trigger I stab him in his back. Amber quickly got up on her feet and stabs him from the front.

"I'm sorry." I say stepping away from him letting Amber finish him off and she does as I see Deweys lifeless body fall to the ground.

Amber took off her mask walking over to me. "Quite a stunt you pulled, told you Tara is off limits. If either one of you hurts her one more time i'll kill you myself." I say really meaning it.

"Now you gotta stab me and get the fuck out of here." I tell her. She knew she had to make it look like I got attacked too so they wouldn't suspect me. Amber took her knife stabing me in the chest. "Love you, sis." she says and I fall to the ground bleeding a lot looking to my right to see Amber taking off. I know it'll be a matter of minutes before the cops will be all over this place.

Did I do the right thing, Dewey was a good man who deserved to live. If I didn't stab him he would have killed Amber, meaning i'd lose both my sister and Tara. I know if Amber dies Richie won't hesitate to kill Sam and Tara.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14.5K 313 14
As the most recent string of murders takes place, Evie Herrera confides in her girlfriend, Amber Freeman, not knowing she's one of the masterminds be...
9.7K 114 13
Bella (Bea) Roberts, younger sister to Jill Roberts, is now living with her cousin Sidney Prescott. But what will happen when ghostface is back for b...
23.5K 313 19
Evelyn Freeman was the twin sister of the infamous Amber Freeman. Last year events left Evelyn traumatized and she developed trust issues. I mean wh...
12.1K 309 17
The whole crew has moved once again. Only this time they come across Y/N. They don't know whether to trust her or not considering there is a new Ghos...