What does your girlfriend need this time?

Pov Lia:

I am sitting next to Amber on the couch, we were watching a movie 'stab' to be exact. My sister always loved the movies, she always makes me watch them with her. Not that I mind, I love spending time with Amber.

"Today was so tiring, so many annoying customers." I say to Amber as I lay my head on her shoulder and I yawn making her laugh. "Stop laughing at me you goof."

"If you're tired just go to bed, you don't have to stay awake for me." Amber says looking down at the tired girl

Lia's head immediatly moved from Ambers shoulder, as she hears the sound of her phone. She grabbed her phone to look who was texting her.

"What does your girlfriend need this time." Amber asks me jonkingly and when she sees me glaring at her she laughs.

"Oh shut it Amber." I say laughing with her

Tara: what are you doing?

Lia: watching a movie with Amber, you?

Tara: Not much. my mom's away, wanna come over?

Lia: Yeah, sure. I'll be there soon.

Tara: Can't wait to see you.

I walk to the kitchen where Amber was getting herself a glas of water. "Hey i'm going to Tara's for a bit." I say and she nods

"Is she home alone, again." Amber asks me sounding a bit frustrated. Tara her mom is away a lot resulting in her being alone most of the time, seeing as her sister left them. Amber and I are very protective over Tara, after all she's our best friend.

"Yup, i'm gonna go now, love you." I say kissing Amber on the cheek before putting on my coat I hear her yell "Love you too, be home on time."as I walk to the door and leave the house.

I am currently on my way to Tara's house when my phone lights up again another text from Tara.

Tara: Fucking landline won't stop ringing.

My mind immediatly went to Wes, I am very aware of his crush on Tara. I remember Amber telling me he wouldn't leave Tara alone after she constantly rejected him. He only stopped after he found out me and Tara were dating. But to me it's obviousy he still has a crush on her.

Lia: Is Wes still bothering you? Babe I'll literally kill him if he is.

Tara: That's very protective of you but it's not him, blocked number.

Lia: Anything for you love, You okay?

Tara: i'm fine, I think it's my mom's new boyfriend.

I was gonna ask her why her mothers boyfriend would call her, but before I could someone bumbs into me making me fall to the ground dropping my phone. When I look up to see who it was I only see this black figure walking away so I yell at the person "Hey asshole, what the actual fuck!"

The figure didn't turn around, instead kept on walking till I couldn't see them anymore. I went to look for my phone but coudn't find it "That shithead took my phone." I say to myself angry. As I stand up I just notice my leg is bleeding, probably from me falling earlier. I shrug it off and start walking again, well, half walking half limping.

Pov Tara:

The fucking landline won't stop ringing and it's really annoying. I am texting Lia she said she's on her way here but that was a while ago so she must almost be here.