What do you want?

Pov Lia:

Sam and I walked out of the door Tara following behind us. "Guys slow down." Tara said trying to catch up to us. "Tara, no. Get back inside lock the doors." Sam told her sister trying to get her to stay inside. "Are you serious, now you don't want to stick together? Lia tell her." Tara looked at me in hopes I would talk to Sam. 

"She does have a point, besides she'd be much safer with us at the station." I said trying to convince Sam. "Fine." Sam gave in, we're now walking towards the station. As we were walking Sam's phone went off, I grabbed onto Tara's hand. We all looked down at the phone to see who was calling her, to see it was Richie Kirsch. "What the fuck."

"I never deleted his contact, this is coming from his number." Sam told us, I only looked down at the ground as I didn't know what to say. "Don't pick that up, just let it ring." Tara said to her sister which Sam ignored picking up the phone. We could only hear Sams side of the call which was a bit confusing.

"Who is this?"

"I want you to think long and hard about whether you really want to do this, cause the last two people who fucked with us ended up dead."

"So what you're protecting us now."

"You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, asshole."

"You better watch yours." As soon as those words left Sams mouth, someone came behind me and tried to stab me. before they could Tara punched them in the face, pushing them away from me. "Come on!" Sam yelled pulling me and Tara with her and we start to run away from ghostface. 

We ran into this bodega with ghostface not to far behind us. "Please help us we were chased, please call 911!" Tara yelled at the man behind the register. Some guy behind us was yelling at us about a line but who cares about that right now. I look back at the door when I hear it open.

"We got a problem here guy?" This rude guy asked ghostface not knowing hat would happen to him next. Ghostface stabbed the guy multiple times everyone in the bodega begon freaking out and running away whilst ghostface kills another guy. 

I stand protectivly in front of Tara as we all back away from ghostface. "Hey!" the owner fired a gunshot but misses ghostface. "Go out the back!" The man yelled at us and we thank him running towards the back. "Fuck I can't open it, it's locked." I tell them and Tara goes to the man "Keys, I need your keys." As the man went to grab his keys ghostface came up behind him, stabbing him in the chest and when he fell to the ground ghostface shot him in the head.

We went to hide behind some shelfs having to be very quiet as we could hear ghostface reload the gun. After a few moments of silence ghostface shoots and glass shattered, going everywhere. We started crawling faster as he keeps shooting right behind us. 

We sat behing this shelf frozen as ghostface was approaching us, I saw Sam pick up this can and she throws it across the bodega to distract ghostface. As he went to the other side we started crawling in the opposite direction again, When I accidentally put my hand on a piece of glass it making some noise. I'm not sure if ghostface heard it, but I didn't dare to move. 

Sam must have seen him come our way as she pushes the shelf on him and a gun shot went to the ceiling. "Run!" Sam yells, us running out the door to be met by the police. All three of us look back only to find the bodega empty and the back exit wide open. 

They took all three of us to the police station to ask us some questions. 

_______________

We sat at the station and I held Tara's hand when detective bailey came in sitting down infront of us holding up a ghostface mask. "This was found next to the body, at the apartment crime scene." He tells us and I could hear Sam yawn. "Are you even aloud to tell us all that information?" I ask him, but he ignores me and goes on. "Dna says it belongs to someone named Richie Kirsch."