where are you going?

Pov Lia:

I was waiting in the hospital waiting room with Amber. She was telling me about how they found Vince dead outside of the club just after we left. After a few minutes of sitting here with Amber I see Richie and Sam hurrying towards the door. I quickly get up and get to them before they reached the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask her knowing she promised Tara she wouldn't leave her again "We're going to see an expert." She tells me and I think she means she's going to see Dewey."Be safe." I say to her, you never know when ghostface is gonna attack.

I make my way back over to Amber who gives me a questionable look wanting to know what that was all about "They're going to talk to Dewey." I tell her and she nods. It would be crazy if Dewey would actually help us, right? He's a fucking legacy character.

Me and Amber decided it would be best if she went home and I go to Tara. I don't want her to be alone knowing some sick fuck is after her. I walk through the door and sit in the chair next to Tara's bed like I did earlier today.

I could tell something changed, she looks like she has been crying. Does this have anything to do with her talk to Sam. She won't even look my way. "Hey love, have you been crying?" I ask her, worried that she might be in pain or something like that. "Sam told me she's the reason my dad left." She says, more tears threatening to fall. "She's Billy Loomis' daughter. She's the reason I was attacked."

"I'm sure it isn't her fault, she can't exactly choose where she came from." I tell her trying to help the situation. "She choose to leave, That's on her. She left me and now shows up five years later." Tara says tears now falling down her cheeks again "You're right, that is on her. People can be shitty but sometimes we need to forgive them to move on." I tell her wiping away her tears.

"Can you lay with me?" She asks me moving so I could lay next to her. I nod before getting up and laying down next to her. I pull her into me kissing her temple and she lays her head down on my chest.

I could tell by the way her breathing slowed down she is almost asleep. "I love you, so much. I need you to never forget that." I whisper closing my eyes, soon enough falling asleep. Having the most amazing girl in my arms.

____________

I was awoken by the sound of Tara's phone. I carefully grab it without waking Tara and answer it.

"Hey Sam, Tara is sleeping. I can give her your message if she wakes up though." I tell her knowing it's her as I saw her contact name before answering the phone. "I was actually calling for you, I'm asking everyone to meet because I have something to tell you guys."

I know it's probably something Dewey told her or the fact that she's Billy Loomis' daughter "Yeah sure, I'll be there." I say agreeing to meet up wanting to know what she wants to tell us. "Great, come to Chad and mindy's house in ten minutes." she says.

I knew I now had to wake Tara, not wanting to leave without her knowing i'm gone. I kiss her temple before trying to wake her "Tara wake up." I whisper. After a few tries she finally starts waking up, looking up to me.

"Don't tell me you have to leave again." She says still not fully awake, I smile at her. She looks so adorable looking at me with those big eyes. "I'm sorry love, Sam asked me to meet up with her and the others. She said she had something to tell us." I tell her and she looks a bit upset but still nods. "When will you be back again?" She asks me and I honestly don't know. as much as I would like to spend every second of my day with her, I have a few things I have to do.

"I don't know yet, but i'll be back before you can even miss me." I kiss her before getting up and leaving the hospital to go to Chad and Mindy's to meet the others.