I love you, Lee

After the two roommates went back to the group, they had already come up with a plan. The plan being quite stupid if you'd ask Lia, The idea was for Sam to go out in the open and wait for a call from ghostface. Kirby said she could track ghostface if Sam kept them on the phone long enough, so that's the plan they went with. 

As they all walked out of the theater together and the two roommates were about to go their own way when Tara called out to them. "Where are you guys going?" She asked the two. "Home. You guys made it more than clear to me that I am no part of this group." Lia told her girlfriend knowing she would come up with her own plan to keep her safe. Even if Lia was hurt that her own girlfriend believed she could be the killer, that isn't gonna keep her from protecting Tara. "I don't wanna stand in you guys way, just text me if anything goes wrong and i'll be there." Lia says before she walk home with Brooke. 

Tara looks at her sister. "What if you're wrong and it's not her? She might not forgive us, forgive me." Tara said in a panicked voice. "We're not wrong and it's no suprise she left again. Guys can't you see it she's ghostface, she's been all along. She killed Amber just to thow herself off the suspect list." Mindy said trying to convince the others. "Besides we'll find out soon enough, won't we?" With that being said they got started with their plan, The only thought on Tara mind was her girlfriend. The one she loved more then anything, the one she would do anything for. Deep down she knew Lia wouldn't be able to do such thing, she knew her Lee was no killer. 

Pov Lia: 

I've been at the apartment with Brooke for a few hours now and we've been coming up with different plans to expose Mindy. "Okay, but how do we get her to admit it though?" I asked my roommate who had just shown a whole presentation to me about her plan. "We outsmart her, catch her in the act. Everyone these days has a phone if we can catch her on camera that's enough prove for the others." I nod my head, still slightly unsure if it would work. The killer has to be smart, they don't just make mistakes like that, they don't just get caught in the act. "What if they find out and go after us, we have to be able to protect ourselves." I tell her being more worried about her than me. 

"They will come for you anyway, you're their main suspect you said that yourself." She's right I am, I know I might not have said it to the others before but it's true. The killer didn't just call Sam, they called me too and send texts threatening me. Apparently I took something from them and I have to pay for that. "They don't know that and I don't trust them enough for them to know." My phone went off and i'ts Tara she texted me

Tara

Tara: Meet us at the theater

Lia: We'll be there as soon as possible

"We're meeting the others at the theater." I tell her going to my room and she follows right behind me. "Have you just forgotten what we talked about just a few moment ago, you don't trust them so why follow their plan?" She asked me and I lean down to grab something from underneath my mattress. "I've got my own plan." I say holding up a gun. "Where the hell did you get that?" She asked me lowering the gun in my hand. "I kept it from back in woodsboro, just in case." I tell her. 

Pov Tara: 

I am on the phone  with detective Bailey. 

Tara: we want to lure him to a secure location and trap him inside.

Bailey: and then what?

Tara: we execute him

there was a moment of silence. 

Tara: Are you gonna help us? 

Bailey: let's kill that son of a bitch.

Bailey: Now, i'm stuck here, but Gale gave us the keycards to the theather. It's got heavy seveillance and security cameras, but we can use that against him. I'll tell Kirby to meet you there.