Come Back to Me (Don't Save M...

Door AccioTherapists

Harry's fourth year begins and all hell breaks loose as secrets are revealed and Y/n's past comes back to hau... Meer

Chapter 1: Nightmare
Chapter 2: Amos Diggory
Chapter 3: Teasing
Chapter 4: Men in Masks
Chapter 5: The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 6: Bait
Chapter 7: Hermione
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: The Dragon
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Reputation
Chapter 12: Study Hall
Chapter 13: Keep Talking
Chapter 14: Obey
Chapter 15: Nervous
Chapter 16: Mistletoe
Chapter 17: We Should All Be Worrying
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: The Dream
Chapter 20: The Second Task
Chapter 21: We Were Just Kids
Chapter 22: Sirius
Chapter 23: Safe?
Chapter 24: Coincidences
Chapter 25: Just a Walk
Chapter 26: Polyjuice
Chapter 27: Blood of the Daughter
Chapter 28: Loyalty
Chapter 29: Imperio
Chapter 30: Who is Alastor Moody?
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 32: The Minister
Chapter 33: Take Care of Yourself
Chapter 34: Comfort
Chapter 35: The Truth
Chapter 36: How Long?
Chapter 37: Regulus
Chapter 38: Mine
Chapter 39: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 40: Home
Chapter 41: The Animagus
Chapter 42: You Can Talk To Me
Chapter 43: Lunch
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Born to a Monster
Chapter 46: Promises
Chapter 47: The Potion
Chapter 48: Restless Night
Chapter 49: The Meeting
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: Rumors
Chapter 52: Don't Say It
Chapter 53: Show's Over
Chapter 54: You Didn't?
Chapter 55: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 56: Running Again
Chapter 57: Goodbye
Chapter 58: Friends
Chapter 59: The Hearing
Chapter 60: The Surprise
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: Stay Out of Trouble
Chapter 64: Breakup
Chapter 65: The Patronus
Chapter 66: All We Want
Chapter 67: Weakness
Chapter 68: Animals and Friends
Chapter 69: The Boggart
Chapter 70: Where's Home?
Chapter 71: More Secrets
Chapter 72: The Task
Chapter 73: Work It Out
Chapter 74: Nothing to Worry About
Chapter 75: Don't Anger the Pink Toad
Chapter 76: Fired
Chapter 77: Toad
Chapter 78: Gossip Chat
Chapter 79: Sacked
Chapter 80: Authority
Chapter 81: A United Front
Chapter 82: Occlumency
Chapter 83: The Attack
Chapter 84: Failed
Chapter 85: Promises and Reunions
Chapter 86: My Lady
Chapter 87: It's Begun

Chapter 63: Family

223 8 2
Door AccioTherapists

I apparated to Grimmauld Place after having made sure all the lights were off and the cottage was locked. I quietly opened the door, stepping into the dimly lit hallway. Remus emerged from the kitchen, a bright smile on his face as he ushered me toward the dining table. I chuckled as he pulled out a chair.

"Not to worry. Those knuckleheads probably won't be up for a while and even if they wake, what are they gonna see? Us having a coffee. Nothing wrong with that," he chuckled, placing a cup of steaming coffee in front of me, prepared just the way I like.

"You remember how I like my coffee?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well of course. You couldn't get through Hogwarts without having your morning coffee in the Great Hall. I think all of us learned how you liked your coffee. I chuckled, realizing he was right. I needed my morning coffee those last few years in order to stay awake.

"Thanks, Rem."

He nodded, taking a sip of his own coffee before speaking. "Soooo..... Did you have fun?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I smacked his arm playfully as my cheeks turned slightly red.

"I knew it! I knew you were going to do it!" he whisper-yelled.

"Hey! When you haven't seen your boyfriend in almost a month things happen!"

"Hey, I get it. As long as you were safe. There's not going to be a little Y/n or a little Severus running around in nine months, is there?"

"Remus! No! We used a contraceptive charm!"

"Excellent. Not that I don't want to be an uncle but not yet! Don't age me already, Y/n!"

I laughed, taking another sip of my coffee.

"Thank you for everything, Rem. Severus said thank you also."

"Wait, he did?" Remus asked, seeming confused.

"Yes. He said, and I quote 'Tell Lupin thank you for me,'" I said, mimicking his deep voice. Remus laughed at my impression.

"My my. You almost sound just like him. Excellent work, Ms. Y/n."

I chuckled, taking a small bow. Suddenly we heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Sirius stepped into the kitchen.

"I could hear you two goons laughing like two school girls," he chuckled. "What on earth are you two doing up at this ungodly hour?"

"Hey! Just because you sleep in until noon doesn't mean the rest of us do," Remus said.

"Oi! I don't do that anymore, Moony."

I laughed at their banter, remembering our days in the Gryffindor Common Room when they would argue back and forth, though it was all friendly in nature. A small smile spread across my face as I took another sip of my coffee.

"What's that look for?" Sirius chuckled, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Nothing. You two are just funny."

"Glad we amuse you, m'lady," Sirius chuckled, taking a bow before sitting across from Remus and I.

"So, what are you two doing up so early?" he asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I got up to get some coffee and you know Y/n when she smells coffee," Remus lied skillfully.

"Ah, yes. Y/n and her coffee. How could I forget," Sirius chuckled.

We talked for the next several hours and the conversation flowed easily. Suddenly we heard stomping coming from upstairs and Sirius sighed.

"Must be Buckbeak," he chuckled. "I'll go check on the old boy." He stood up, making his way upstairs.

Remus took our cups, placing them in the sink before sitting next to me again.

"So, in all seriousness, I'm glad you and Severus enjoyed yourselves."

"Thank you, Rem. It was nice. We got to talk too... I forgot how much I missed just talking to him."

Remus was grinning from ear to ear as I spoke.

"I'm happy for you, Y/n."

I felt guilty, knowing we would be staging a breakup soon, and I worried Remus would feel as if he'd done all that for nothing, but I tried to shove that feeling down.

"Thank you, Rem. Tonight meant the world to me and I know it meant the world to Severus too... even if he'll never admit that," I chuckled.

Remus placed a hand on top of mine. "I'd expect nothing less from him," he said, laughing as we heard Sirius hollering upstairs.

"Oi! Buckbeak! I get it! She's an old bat! Calm yourself!"

We knew Buckbeak was probably getting annoyed at the photos of Sirius's mother in her upstairs bedroom. I could swear Buckbeak hated Walburga more than Sirius did.

"Is everything alright with him and... You-Know-Who?" Remus asked, lowering his voice.

I nodded, saying nothing else.

"I'm glad. I was worried about the repercussions... for both of you... and I don't want anything to happen to either of you. I can tell you care about him."

"Thank you, Rem. We'll be alright. It'll be tricky for a while but we've got it worked out."

Remus gave me a curious look, before smirking. "You've got a plan, don't you?"

"Perhaps," I answered.

"As long as you don't break up I'll support whatever plan your devious little mind comes up with."

I chuckled at the irony, but didn't say anything else. Once again Remus gave me a curious look.

"Wait a minute..." He looked as if he'd figured it out and I quickly shushed him.

"Don't say anything out loud, Rem! Anything you say my father can use against you. Thoughts are a lot harder for him to separate from actual memories if he decided to use Legilimens on you."

He nodded and I continued.

"Geez, Rem! I swear that werewolf nose of yours can smell a plan from miles away."

"Perhaps," he answered, tapping his nose.

"As long as you keep quiet about it, Mister!"

"Yes, mom," he laughed.

"Remus, you must stop calling Y/n mommy," Sirius said as he entered the kitchen. "You're going to give her the wrong idea, my friend."

"Pads!" Remus exclaimed and the three of us burst into laughter.

"No. Remus is my son, Sirius. Didn't you know that?"

"Yikes. Your family just gets crazier and crazier."

Remus looked horrified as Sirius spoke, though he calmed down as I burst into fits of giggles, nearly toppling out of my chair.

"Wait until I tell you about the rest of my Death Eater family. Some of which happen to be your cousins."

"And this is why I love this girl," Sirius laughs, turning to Remus. "Who else would be able to joke about their Death Eater family."

Remus shook his head, though he couldn't contain his own laughter. We heard a few pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs as Molly and Arthur came into the kitchen.

"Looks like the whole family's here then!" Molly exclaimed, making her way to the fridge to begin preparing breakfast.

"It's not complete until mom gets here," I said, standing up and giving Molly a hug.

"Ah, yes. My children," Molly beamed, turning on the stove.

I smiled, content at the atmosphere in the room. While I knew it wouldn't last forever, I was enjoying it while it lasted.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14K 621 28
[Star Wars x Harry Potter Crossover] [YEAR 3] After recovering the events last year in the chamber of secrets, Y/N and Harry prepare to return to sch...
7K 426 67
It's finally time for Y/n to reunite with her family but is she ready for everything that comes with being a Death Eater's daughter? Is she ready to...
10.9K 431 30
Y/n has been best friends with the mauraders since first year, and she couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. But one day, third year, w...
137K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...