ASHURA : ninja hero

Oleh SamyMoses

In this story I will be telling you guys about Ashura Uzumaki, Indra Uchiha, Izumi Aoki and Shisui Uchiha, I... Lebih Banyak

Uzumaki brothers, Ashura's playboy jutsu
graduation exam, brand new jutsu
the kiss, Ashura and Ino
orientation, squad eleven with two jokes
survival test, our scary sensei
battle to win, Teleportation jutsu revealed
it's over, Shisui sensei decision
framed to love, Ashura's plan
love in the air Shisui sensei and Kurenai sensei
Ashura and Ino, he's hiding something
a real mission journey to the land of grain
here to stay, Ashura's final decision
mastering of new techniques, I won't lose to you
the rock fangs with no manner Botan Doi
new jutsu, the three great shinobi run wild.
furious Shisui, summoning vs susano'o
Ashura Uzumaki, unknown power reveal
test of friendship, Ashura's confession
chuunin exam, genins from the land of lightning
preliminary test, hidden leaf twelve rookies
card trick, dangerous genins
written test, the voice in my head
tenth question, not even a written one
forest of death, the interview
the key to pass, heaven and earth scroll
battle in the forest of death, who's the best
the guy with the weird arm, vegence of the sound
family reunion, Indra's father
out burst of range, Ashura explode
true bloodline, Indra's greatest kekkei genkai revealed
battle of snakes, the dark chakra
cloud and leaf, wolf and oxtopus
the quality of heaven and earth, all twelve rookies together again
the reason of the chuunin exam, friendship in the world of ninja
hidden in the mist, the blue dragon power
Sasuke's borrowed move, the lion combos
clothed in bandages, the puppet master and the whiner
summary match, SakuIno TemTen ShikaKin
never underestimate my ability, swordmen show down
summary match, NaruKiba and HinaNeji
just one minute and it was over, the great Killer Bee
the unbreakable will, the demon flash
a new jutsu and a new leader is born, the fifth fire shadow
sneaking in the shadow, danger at the door
the big fluffy puppy, as red as a rose
the little bugging brat, Haru Gekkō
the girl with no dream, your faith is in your hands
let settle this once and for all
the full moon, a night of pain, care and sadness part one
the full moon, a night of pain, care and sadness part two
who's the lucky guy, her feelings for him
an old pervert, Jiraya the toad sage
part of the training, Ashura's test
son of the fourth Hokage, Rasengan vs Rasengan
chuunin final, Heros of the exam
enough but dangerous, truly a monster
different but one, sharingan to sharingan
the brat is no ordinary brat, promise of death,
the red chakra, Ashura's new jutsu unleashed
rivalry battle, the highest kill
weapons are made to kill, the fastest jinchuriki
new alliance, loyal and annoying
death decision, lazy bum
the impossible, chief toad appeared
the mask man, a new enemy
As white as a snow, Broken seal and chakra chains
birth of a jinchuriki, the impossible attempt
Roles of a jinchuriki, become the weapon
Everyone's fight, the will of fire part one

kill in sight the weapon form the cloud

30 2 0
Oleh SamyMoses

Orochimaru made a flip avoiding Ashura's attack, he strike a kick and Ashura block it, he held onto Orochimaru's leg and started spinning before letting go of the sannin, Orochimaru perch on a tree above Ashura.

"snake tsunami ", he opened his mouth and snakes started running out of it, they all open their mouth and sword was sticking out of it, they all aim it at Ashura as they crawl in a very fast pace.

*ugrrr* Ashura open his mouth and black bubbles started merging into a dark sphere ball, he launched the dark sphere ball at the approaching snakes *boom*

That circle of area was now like a desert with dead trees *huff huff * "( unbelievable... I didn't know the ten tail beast could use this child to create such a disaster )", Orochimaru was amazed.

Indra and Izumi on the other hand was watching with wide eyes.

"( this thing... within Ashura... it's a destruction itself, do we stand a chance against him... should we interfere?... should we run away like Izumi suggested before now... or should we... )", lot of thought were running through Indra's head.

"( A-Ashura )", Izumi swallow hard in fear.

"( my time with this kid is almost over )", Ashura look at his hand, Orochimaru was still staring with caution, Ashura started taking slow step towards Orochimaru, ever step he takes his movements would increase.

"( what should I do with this kid )", Orochimaru grit his teeth, in a matter of seconds the red haired boy started running towards Orochimaru in a very quick pace, "stay away from me you beast ", Orochimaru blew out a huge gust of wind at Ashura who instantly cross his hands in front of himself and stood his ground, "( I hope this works )", Orochimaru made a hand seal and a purple flame ignite on his five fingers.

He released the wind and wrap his tongue around Ashura's body and pulled his black shirt up revealing the eight trigram seal that held the wolf in place, another seal was around the eight trigram seal.

*huh*

"( the eight trigram seal and the seal the wolf spirit use to possess his body )" *hmm* "five prone seal ", Orochimaru smash his flaming fingers on Ashura's stomach, the boy gasp out in pain, the seal around the eight trigram seal then disappear along with the rest of the tattoos that grew up on Ashura's body, his eyes turned back to their usual deep blue and he slowly rest his head as he falls unconscious.

"( what happened... Ashura just suddenly falls unconscious... or did Orochimaru did something... it can't be him... the demon is too powerful for him to take out that easily )", Indra doubted.

"the marks on his face, they are gone... what could this mean? ", Izumi ask.

"it means... Orochimaru defeated him ", Indra said after realizing what happened and Izumi gasp in shock, "( I can't believe he's this strong... not even Shisui was able to face him head on )", *tch*

"( unbelievable... he defeated Ashura in that mode... that's so unbelievable )".

"( instead of the five prone seal to activate on his stomach it erase the other seal... now it's just the eight trigram seal... )", *hmm* Orochimaru used his tongue to throw Ashura's unconscious body over to Indra and Izumi, the pale boy caught Ashura's body and gently laid him on the dirty ground of the forest.

"is he alright? ", Izumi ask in concern.

"I don't know what kind of jutsu he used on Ashura... I hope he's alright ", Indra said.

"now that the ten tail brat is out of the way... we should continue from where we stopped ".

*ugh* Indra and Izumi gasp when they heard Orochimaru slowly approaching them.

"Izumi ".

"I'm on it ", Izumi pulled out a kunai while Indra held onto his katana ready to pull it out of it shelter, they were now standing in front of Ashura's unconscious body.

*heh heh heh* "trying to protect your team mate eh... if I was in your position I would have protected myself before thinking about protecting others ".

"maybe your way of doing things isn't the same as ours... we live to defend those that are precious to us, even if we have to lay down out life for that ", Izumi said with anger.

"is this how you wish to live your life... my little snake ", Orochimaru ask Indra.

*tch* Indra grit his teeth angrily as he pulled out his katana, "I am the one to decide what kind of life is best for me... I own my life so stop telling me nonsense... all you ever care about is yourself and nothing more than yourself... I regret being brought to this world by a monster... I hate you... Orochimaru ", Indra growled.

*heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh * Orochimaru laugh evilly.

"( freak... what's so funny... why is he laughing )", Izumi was confused by the act of the snake sannin, Indra grit his teeth angrily and tighten his grip around his katana.

Orochimaru stop his laughter and slowly looked into their eyes with his snake like eyes.

*ugh* Indra and Izumi drag in a sharp breath, their blood split all over the place and bunch of kunai sailed right into them, Izumi and Indra collapse on their knees and was panting heavily, their weapons was now laying forgotten on the ground.

"( wha... what the hell just happened )", Izumi was shaking like someone who spend hours outside when it's snowing on winter, Indra was also in the same state.

"( did he just showed us what our death would be like... what kind of jutsu is that... what kind of a being is he?... I have to... )", Indra tried to pick his katana but it was useless, "can't... move ".

"you have been paralyze by fear... you can only get out of this state only if you use your true power... it's path of you Indra... let it out ", Orochimaru said.

"what the hell is this guy talking about Indra? ", Izumi forcefully look to the side where Indra was located on.

"( I can't use them... I promise her I won't use it... I have to get out of here... there must be another way for me to erase this jutsu )", *ahhh* Indra was trying so hard to get up.

"it is a waste of time... you can't escape ", Orochimaru lick his lips.

*hm* a smirk formed on Indra's face.

*uhmm* Izumi and Orochimaru was confused.

"do not underestimate me... Orochimaru ", Indra said, he raised his hand a little and a white snake launch after Orochimaru.

"( huh? how did he )", Orochimaru dodged the snake and leap onto a tree, he look over to Indra and the others and they were gone, "( he was able to break free by biting himself with his snake... I was expecting him to use the power of the curse mark )".

***

Three cloud genin were walking through the forest of death, Bee was in the front writing on a note while Omoi and Karui were walking behind him.

"if not for you and Bee I would have been made as lunch for that angry wild beast, it claws would have mangled up my body and it's sharp fangs would have sink into me and my blood would be all over the place ", Omoi was talking with his hand on his chin and his eyes were closed, his lollipop was still hanging out of his mouth.

Karui has her hand ball into fist on her side as she was walking with an angry expression on her face, she was glaring right at Omoi who won't stop talking.

"after eating some parts of my body I know it would have taken the remaining ones to its family or even save it for dinner... I wonder if it would have run to a steam and drink some water to flush down it's meal... hey Karui do you...".

"don't even think about adding me to your stupid world of imagination, I'm still regretting on why I saved you... your sword was right there with you and you couldn't even do anything ", Karui yelled at him.

"it wasn't my fault I was thinking on how I would have loved to live my life when I grow into an adult... get married and live in a nice house not the type that will later collapse and also the woman I want as my wife... I don't know if I should marry a tall woman or a short one... a thin one... a fat one... few or dark in complexion... green eyes yellow eyes brown eyes silver eyes blue eyes or even ember color eyes ".

"you're still a kid Omoi why would you start thinking about all this stuff when you're not even up to twenty? ",

"exactly, that's what I was also telling myself... this life is one hell of a place, some people even die before they get to an adult ", Omoi continue on, Bee didn't seemed bothered with their bickering until some genins from the hidden grass stop them.

"hey... cloud brats ", Karui and Omoi look forward and saw them.

"this is exactly what I was talking about... this guys look really terrifying they might slice me in half before I could even get my sword... or they might cut off my hand and I won't be a swordsman anymore, loosing my swordsmanship means loosing the whole of me ".

"huh... what are you talking about you alone can take this guys out ", Karui growl at him.

*ugh* "what did that bitch just say? ", the grass shinobi ask.

"she just insulted us... she has disrespected our reputation ", his team mate point angrily.

"reputation? I didn't even know you guys are ninjas ", Karui mock them.

"what did you?... ", *arrr*

"hey slow down guys she didn't mean anything she said, she's full of jokes ", Omoi said.

"excuse me? ", Karui turn to Omoi.

*heh heh* "we should have seen that before... right guys? ".

"yeah ".

"of course she a complete jerk ".

"Omoi ", Karui growl, she was now receiving insults because of the white haired boy

"c'mon guys let reason this a ninja to a ninja ", Omoi ask, all this while Bee was busy writing on his note.

"you want to talk... guys he really wants to talk ".

"he must be a moron ", the grass shinobi started laughing.

"they all look lame, most especially the dumb one writing what he can't pronounce ", Bee's ear wiggle at this and he's pen stop moving for a second before he continued.

"look Omoi you can get out of the way so I can slice this guy to pieces or you can stay there and I will slice you along with them, besides their scroll is the only important thing we need ", Karui pulled out her sword and took a step forward.

"you little girl... I will teach you manners before taking your scrolls ", the guy pulled out a kunai.

"bring it on... scared little bug ", Karui took a fighting stance.

*arr* the guy run after Karui *bang* the guy falls back on the ground and groan in pain, he was now having a cut on his face.

"I was wondering that you won't step in... you fool ", Karui smirk.

"you know it's not part of my DNA to let a girl do all the fighting ", Omoi was now standing in front of Karui with his sword in hand.

"you brat ", the guy angrily pushed himself off the ground but a pen covered in chakra went through him and he fell back on the ground flat.

*ugh* Omoi, Karui and the two remaining grass ninjas gasps in shock, Bee closed his book and pocket it.

"which one of you has the scroll? ", Bee ask.

"this tiny brat... you killed our team mate ", the grass ninjas were shaking angrily.

"and you guys are about to follow him to wherever he is going... just give me the scroll and I may let you leave ", Bee said in a musical voice.

"you... who do you think you are ".

"I?... I am a weapon... a weapon of the hidden cloud village... a weapon destroy anything it made contact with... and you know that ", Bee slowly place his hand on his swords, "I'm the shinobi killer... I'm killer Bee ".

"killer Bee my ass... you are just some random foolish kids... ", one of the grass ninjas spat out.

"I would be running like my very own life depends on it if I were you... cuz your life depends on it ", Omoi warned them.

"run?... you three should be the one running... cuz we're going to avenge our team mate... right here and now... ", the second yelled.

"it would be nice for you to drop your scroll and leave before it's too late ", Omoi said.

"think again... we will be the last thing you cloud brats lay your eyes on ", the grass shinobi growl.

"stop giving them the talk Omoi... I've already made up my mind... they are goners ", Bee said.

"oh yeah?... ", the two grass ninjas dash after Bee who's hands was ready to pull out his swords.

"silly preys charging after a predator... you little fool you tool ".

*ahhh* the screaming of pain echo through out the whole forest.

____________

What do you guys think Indra's through kekkei genkai will be other than his snake kekkei genkai he inherited from his father.

Find out in the next chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.8K 1.4K 36
The Second Book after "Crimson Light in the Uchiha" Itachi has succeeded. His brother is consumed by anger...
13.1K 457 115
What if Suzume Uchiha had never existed as she was known? What if the legacy had not changed her and thus there had never been a war? And what would...
165K 6.9K 40
Sasuke Uchiha never left Konoha. The Uchiha massacre never happened. Itachi Uchiha - Sasuke's older brother, didn't join Akatsuki. Sasuke was never c...
145K 3.7K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...