forest of death, the interview

The remaining genins were now standing in front of a very large forest surrounded by net fence.

"wow what is this place? ".

"this is the forty-four battle training zone and this is where the second stage of the exam will be held... we call this place... the forest of death ", Anko announce.

"they didn't think twice before naming it the forest of death... it's scary ", Izumi confessed, they were wearing the cloaks Ashura bought to make them look tough.

"don't start to chicken out Izumi, c'mon we got this ", Ashura said to the blue haired girl.

"who told you I'm starting to chicken out, nothing scares me OK... ", Izumi points angrily at the red haired shinobi.

"you know how you feels... I'm not the one to tell you but I know you're scared ", Ashura look away and Izumi's head became very red and smoke exit her ears.

A square shaped rock came out of nowhere and crawl over to squad eleven.

*ugh* Izumi frown at it, Indra was staring at it like he has seen it a million times.

"what's your problem... Konohamaru? ", Ashura furrowed his eyebrows at the rock.

"you saw through my disguise before I could even get here... I respect you alot for that cuz you are one of the best shinobi I have ever met ", the all too familiar voice of Konohamaru chuckles from the square shaped rock, "now I have to see how boss is doing ", the square shaped rock then crawl over to Naruto.

*ugh* the blond frown at it before walking away, the square shaped rock crawled after him and the blond changed his direction and still the rock followed after him again.

"Naruto is really dumb, he should have known there's nothing like square shaped rock ", Izumi said to Ashura who was enjoying the show of Naruto running around with the square shaped rock chasing after him.

"the only reason Ashura figure out who they are was because he's a sensory ninja... Ashura is way dumber than Naruto ", Indra said and Ashura's head turned red in anger.

"take that back you snake face ".

"isn't it obvious... there isn't anything like square shaped rock ", Naruto point at the rock.

"so you saw through my disguise huh, this is why I respect you as a rival ", the rock started glowing *boom* the rock explode and the kids started coughing, "we used too much gunpowder ", Konohamaru complained.

"I'm Moeigi the sexiest kunoichi of preschool... check me out ", the little girl made a pose.

"and I'm the smartest cutie they call me Udon ", the boy with a dripping knot hanging out of his nose said and pose.

"and I'm the strongest shinobi of the hidden leaf Konohamaru ", the last boy with a scarf around his shoulders pose too.

"and together we are Konohamaru team ", the three of them end with a fighting stance.

"what are you kids doing here anyway... this isn't a place for kids ", Ashura walk over to them.

"if you guys are here to play ninja forget about it cuz I and Ashura are busy ", Naruto break it to them.

"no boss that's not the reason we're here ", Moeigi said to them.

"if you didn't come to play ninja then why are you here ", Ashura crossed his arms and eye them suspiciously.

"we are here to interview you for the academy news paper, c'mon big brother Ashura let us interview you please ", Konohamaru plead with the Uzumaki twins.