graduation exam, brand new jutsu

It was now time for the graduation and all the students were sitting quietly in their seat, Iruka sensei step into the classroom gaining the attention of the students.

"for the Final test of the graduation you will have to perform the clone jutsu ", Iruka sensei informed.

"( damn that is my worst jutsu )", Naruto groan.

"( this is bad, it's really really bad )", Ashura thought.

***

Ashura step into the graduation room and Iruka sensei was sitting there, his assistant was sitting beside him.

"OK Ashura, show us the clone jutsu ", Iruka sensei said.

Ashura breathe out and slowly made a hand seal,"( you can do this Ashura, you can )", Ashura said to himself.

"( c'mon Ashura, you can do it )", Iruka sensei said to himself.

"clone jutsu.. ", Ashura yelled.

"ugh ", Iruka sensei's eyes grew wide.

"ugh ", Ashura was shocked, the exact copy of his clothes were on the ground.

"am so disappointed, you failed ", Iruka sensei said unpleasantly and Ashura slowly drop his head and walk out.

***

"I graduated, mom they called me first ", the kids were showing their head band to their parents.

"I'm so proud of you ", the parents were all commenting, Naruto was sitting on a swing and Ashura was leaning against the tree.

"look at them ", a woman said.

"yeah, I heard they're the only ones who didn't graduate ", the other one said.

"I wonder what would have happened if they graduated ".

"mm, since they are... ".

"shhh, we're not allowed to say anything about that remember? ".

Ashura and Naruto were sitting quietly not wanting to say anything, they sense a third person next to them and they turned to look at it, it happens to be there teacher, Iruka sensei assistant.

***

On a rooftop was the teacher and the Uzumaki brothers, "it's not like Iruka sensei hate you guys, he's only trying to make you guys stronger and there's no way that's going to happen if he goes easy on you guys, Iruka is just like you, he doesn't have any parent, you guys should be happy you got each other ", he said to them.

"I really wants to graduate this time ", Naruto said in a sad voice.

"I don't think we'll be able to make our dreams come true ", Ashura was looking down at his thing.

"mmm, in that case, I guess I will have to tell you ", the teacher said with a small smile.

"ugh ", both Ashura and Naruto turn to him.

"it a secret but I'll let you in on it ", the teacher said.

***

Iruka sensei was laying on his bed with his hand underneath his head and he was staring at the ceiling.

( flash back )

"Iruka ", the old Hokage called.

"yes lord Hokage ", Iruka sensei answered.

"you know how Ashura and Naruto feels, there are alot like you, they grow up without knowing the love of a mother or father, that's why they do silly things for people to notice them ", the Hokage said.