Not ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ด! (๐šƒ.๐™ฒ)

By Missfanfic16

One fatal night, Blair Freeman and Tara Carpenter got attacked by someone in a Ghostface mask and their frien... More

Quick A/N
๊ง๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐’†œ๐“Š‰๊ง‚
๊ง๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐“ž๐“’ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐’†œ๐“Š‰๊ง‚
๊ง๐“Šˆ๐’†œ ๐’ซ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’†œ๐“Š‰๊ง‚
ใ€๐“˜ ใ€‘ Blair*, Tara๐Ÿ˜‡ and ๐™‚๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š
ใ€๐“˜๐“˜ ใ€‘ Amber, Blair*, Liv, Wes and The Twins
ใ€๐“˜๐“ฅใ€‘Blair*, Richie, Sam and Tara๐Ÿ˜‡
ใ€๐“ฅ ใ€‘Amber, Liv, Twins and Wes (Dewey, Richie and Sam)
ใ€๐“ฅ๐“˜ ใ€‘Blara and ๐™‚๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š (Dewey and Sam)
ใ€๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“˜ ใ€‘Blara, Gale, Richie, Sam and Sidney
ใ€๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜ ใ€‘Blair*, ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ, Richie, Sam and Tara๐Ÿ˜‡
ใ€๐“˜๐“งใ€‘๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ and the ๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
ใ€๐’ณใ€‘๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ and ๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™จ

ใ€๐“˜๐“˜๐“˜ ใ€‘Amber, Blair*, Tara๐Ÿ˜‡, Twins and Wes (Sam)

1K 15 2
By Missfanfic16

The older sister Arrives

Warnings: Fluff and slight jealous

The teens got to Tara’s room and Blair’s smile fell a bit. As Tara saw her girlfriend's smile fell, she knew that Blair was feeling bad that she couldn’t protect Tara all the way. 

"I’m sorry. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you." Blair said sitting beside Tara on a chair. 

"You did as such as you can." Tara said taking Blair’s hand but not squeezing so much. 

"I’m just glad you’re okay." Blair said smiling at her. Amber stood beside Amber and Blair. 

The door opened as Sam walked in with the friends stood up but Blair. 

"How are you feeling?" Sam said approaching Tara’s bedside. 

"You came." Tara softly said. 

"Of course I came. This is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam said nodded her head to Richie who  slightly waved. 

"It’s so nice to meet you. I’m so sorry if I’m intruding." Richie said in a nice approach.

"Nice to meet you, too." Tara said with a small wave. 

Sam hugged Chad and Mindy as she pulled from the Wes and said looking at his hair. "Look at your hair! I like it." 

She pulled away and stood by Richie. "These are Chad and Mindy, the twins. And Wes. I used to babysit them all." 

"Which is always how I like to be introduced." Wes said which made everyone smile or chuckle. 

"And Amber, Blair. Hey." Sam said.

"Hi. Nice to see you." Blair and Amber says smiling. 

"Hi. I’m Richie." He slightly stuttered. 

"Hi." Amber smiled. 

"Where’s Mom?" Sam said. 

"She’s stuck at a conference in London. She called me earlier." Tara said. 

"Yeah, for all of ten minutes." Blair mumbles.

 "Look, guys, Tara’s really tired. Maybe we should just give her some space." Amber quickly interjects. 

"Yeah." Everyone says and started to head out the door.

"Not you, Sam. I want you to stay." Tara said that stopped. 

"Okay." Sam stood beside Tara’s bed on the right. 

"But the rest." The twins and Wes headed out the door. 

"If it’s okay with you, I could sleep here tonight." Sam said. 

"I’d really like that." Tara said. "Okay."

"Do you have extra inhaler?" Blaie asked, standing up. 

"Yeah, I’ll be fine." Tara said. 

"Okay." Blair then kiss her on the lips, shocking Sam by what she saw. "I love you."

"I love you too." Tara said softly. 

Before she could walk out, she tuned back to her girlfriend. "Text me when you’ll like me back here." Blair said. 

"I will, see you later." Tara said. 

"See you later, babe." With that Blair left the room. 

"When did this happen?" Sam asked her sister. 

"Ten months ago." Tara said softly as they just looked at each other in silent before Tara’s eyes starting to fill with tears. "Sam, I was so scared." She cried, as Sam holds her sobbing sister. A rift begins to heal.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒

The friends and Blair including Liv were at the local bar, playing some pool. Blair raised her glass to her friends, which they looked at her aand noticed what she was doing and raised their glasses. "For surviving?" 

"For surviving!" They cheered for the girls who survived the Ghostface attack and took their drinks. 

"So what is she like, the sister?" Liv adds. 

"Sam? Sam is so cool." Chad said. 

"You only say that because she let you wear Pokemon onesies to bed for a year." Mindy comments with a grin.  

"That’s true. That’s a true statement." Chad said and they all laughed and Blair took a drink of her cocktail. 

"No, trust me, Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom. Walks right out when Tara’s eight, Sam’s 13. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam’s 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all." Amber sums up Sam’s life. 

"I don’t think, Amber. Maybe she has change. You don’t know her very well." Blair says coming to Tara’s older sister  defense even though she wasn’t there for Tara her best friend and also not wanting Amber to suspect Sam of anything. 

"Maybe she has changed. I just don’t want to see Tara hurt again." Amber said quickly changes. 

"Me too." Blair agreed with her.

"So what, you’re protecting Tara from her own sister now?" Wes asked. 

"Well, someone has to." Amber said. 

"Okay, so no guys are good enough for her and now her family’s off-limits, too?" Wes asked. 

"Mm, motive. “If I can’t have her, no one can”." Mindy said. 

"What?" Wes asked confused. 

"We all know you have a crush on Tara." Mindy said and Blair looked at him in confusion and shock. 

"Okay. Come on, Mindy." Wes sighed denying that he likes Tara especially in front of Blair. 

"But we’re all suspects." Mindy said and they all looked at each other. Chad raised his glass smiling at his twin. "Except maybe Liv and Blair."

"Thank you." Both Liv and Blair smiled.

"Liv's way too boring to be a psycho." Mindy comments. "Blair’s too sweet to be a killer." 

"Yo, Liv. You want a real drink?" A guy with a mustache approach their pool table. "Or are you happy sitting at this kids’ table?"

"Listen up, Uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling. It meant nothing." Chad approach him like in a threatening manner. 

"Was I talking to you?" The guy glares at Chad. 

"Liv, let’s go." Vince said looking towards the hot pink girl. 

"Don’t talk to her!" Chad stepped in again. 

"I don’t want to hear your voice." Vince said. 

Vince pulled out a switch-knife our and Chad freezes.  "Better shut the fuck up."  

But the manager of the bar saw the blade or coming to Chad’s defense since in any place you aren’t allowed to bring any sharp objects in public places. "Get out of here or I’m calling the cops." The manager said. 

"Go!" Chad points towards the door and Vince left. 

"You kids, too! Let’s go!" The manager said the teen sighed being pretty annoyed with Chad getting in a argument. Blair finished her drink and followed Wes to his car.  

"Can we talk about what Mindy said?" Blair asked. 

Wes was a bit hesitant to answer but since it’s Blair she would understand. "Well, when we were in grade 8, I developed a crush on Tara for years. But when to be honest, I didn’t like Tara like that, I like you." Blair was shocked but stayed silent. "I know that’s shocking to you right now, but I don’t want anything to change between us. I like you too much to lose you as a friend." 

Blair still didn’t say anything as she was shocked but only held his hand he put down beside him. "First, thank you for telling me how you feel about me, I’m happy you told me. I’m very happy with what we already have though. But know that I will always love you." Blair said smiling at him. "Even if it’s not romantic." 

Wes did smile back at her. "I love you too and I understand." Blair’s phone went off and checked her messages. "Tara?" 

Blair nods. "Yes, she wants me back at the hospital." 

"Alright, I’ll take you back." Wes said turning the car around. 

When they got to the hospital, Blair did something shocking to Wes which was kissing his cheek and left the car. "Love you. See you tomorrow hopefully." 

"Love you too." Wes left the parking lot with a grin on his face. 

Words: 1, 262

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 25
Still alive, already died a thousand times. โช scream 5 ๏ผ scream 6 โซ a CHAD MEEKS-MARTIN romance! mads ยฉ 2023
10.1K 207 8
Y/n Bridger, daughter of Roman Bridger. 18 years old and is dating Tara Carpenter for 7 months. you were just a normal teenager until someone in a m...
83.5K 2.4K 13
Story based off of Scream 5; When ghost-face comes back to Woodsboro attacking teens it leaves everyone in horror. First victim of ghost-face Tara Ca...
1.9K 41 9
what if Amber was the one who got attacked.. started. november 1st ended. november 29