【𝓥𝓘𝓘 】Blara, Gale, Richie, Sam and Sidney

Giving  Condolences

Warnings: Fluff and Language

Unfortunately the worst did come, Dewey was killed by Ghostface, as Tara and Blair were getting checked on,  a news truck came up and another legend showed up. Which excited Blair inside a bit but even though now won’t be a good thing. 

Richie and Sam rushed up to Gale to stop her but she stumbled to her knees as she cried. 

They are at a new hospital where Tara and Blair got checked on, but now Blair is okay with her ankle bandaged up since it was only a sprain ankle Gale was sitting on a chair still upset over her ex husband. 

"I’m sorry. I didn’t know him well, but… he helped me." Sam said to the news woman. 
"That’s what he did." Gale sniffled. " He helped people." Then she added. "I should’ve stopped him." 

"If you had, my sister would be dead." Sam said but Gale didn’t say anything to her. 

"Samantha, your sister’s awake." A nurse says the twenty year old girl. 

"I’m sorry for your loss." Blair said to the newslady and walked away with Sam to the hospital room. 

They walked back to Tara’s new hospital room, but Blair stopped Sam from entering, Sam was confused. "Do you mind if I talk to her first?" 

"Yeah, go ahead." Sam said, letting the youngest Freeman go in Tara’s hospital room. 

Blair entered Tara’s room and Tara smiled at her girlfriend, Blair patted her girlfriend's thigh. "How are you feeling?" Blair asked. 

"Well now everytime I get attacked, I get better painkillers." Tara explains. 

"That’s good to hear." Blair smiled at her. "At this point all I can say is that I’m sticking by your side." 

"You’ll be my knight in shiny armor maybe in gold armor because you look hot in any gold accessories." Tara said with a sly smile. 

Blair gave her a side look and asked. "Are you high?" 

"Yes, I am." Tara said and they chuckled. 

"I’m serious about one thing, though. No Ghostface is going after you, not when I’m alive." Blair said sounding pretty serious. 

"I love you." Tara says appreciated that her girlfriend will try to save her from any danger. 

"I love you too." Blair said, connecting her lips to Tara’s soft lips, Tara returned the kiss and they pulled away. "I’ll bring Sam in,  I think you two need to talk." Tara agreed. 

Blair walked out the room and approached her. "Sam, you can go talk to her." Blair said and Sam walked into to Tara’s room. "How you feeling?" Sam asked.