【𝓘𝓘 】 Amber, Blair*, Liv, Wes and The Twins

The Next Day Aftermath

Warnings: Language and battle scars

Blair didn’t end up in staying in the hospital like Tara had to. But Amber kept on telling Blair to stay home but Blair argued with her staying so she went to school. 

'𝒜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒫𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝒜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒𝓉𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓃𝓈.'

At the end of school, Amber, Blair and Mindy were at some benches, Wes walked up to them. "Is your arm okay?" Amber asked concerned. 

"Yeah, it’s okay, just some battle scars nothing too bad." Blair said as Mindy and Amber shrugged their shoulders.

Wes walked up to them as he got off his phone, the girls looked to him. "Here, come sit beside me." Blair says, moving her stuff to let Wes sit beside her.  "That was Sam." Wes said, putting his phone in his jean pocket. 

"She’s coming?" Blair asked looking at him. 

"Yeah." Wes says nodding. 

"Watch everything get worse." Amber said as Blair nods as she was agreeing with her sister. But noticed that Amber had a wrapped bandage on her arm. It was almost the same spot that Blair stabbed the attacker last night. But Blair didn’t want to suggest anything about Amber probably attacking her and her girlfriend. 

The pair were interrupted once they heard a familiar voice as two of their friends joined them. Chad and Liv. "Listen, all I’m saying is, with everything going on right now,  I think it’s time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." 

Liv pouts, crossing her arms as she  greets the group. "He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request." 

"It’s the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose." Chad said as Liv rolled her eyes at Chad as she avoids his gaze. She glances towards Blair and Amber who both shook their heads at the couple. 

"You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are." Chad smiled with a flirtatious smile. 

"Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Liv said. 

"And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Chad blushed. 

Amber gagged. "Is this because you two aren’t having sex yet?" Blair asked smirking.