【𝓥 】Amber, Liv, Twins and Wes (Dewey, Richie and Sam)

Requels

Warning: Language 

Sam and Richie were in a trailer park because apparently Dewey, the former sheriff now lived there. Sam knocked on the door and they heard. "Go away!" 

"Sorry to bother you, Mr. Riley! We just want to ask you a few questions." Sam asked.

"I don’t give interviews." Dewey yelled. 

"We’re not looking for an interview." Sam spoke up loudly. 

"Give me one good reason why I should talk to you." Dewey says now at the door looking through the glass on the door. 

"I’m Billy Loomis’s daughter." Sam said. 

"That’s a terrible reason for me to talk to you." Dewey said, opening the door. 

"My name is Samantha Carpenter. I was attacked last night at the hospital. The night before that, my sister was stabbed seven times. I know you know what that’s like. I’m just trying to protect my family." Sam pleads. "Five minutes. That’s all I’m asking." 

"I’ll give you two minutes." Dewey said letting the young adults enter the home. "I’m missing a show I like." 

Richie noticed that Dewey was watching The News with Gale Weathers on the screen. "Gale Weathers. Weren’t you two…" 

Dewey cut him off. "Yeah." The three young adults sat down. 

"Who’s he?" Dewey looked at the only boy with the girl. 

"This is Richie, my boyfriend." Sam said.

"How long have you known him?" Dewey asked. 

"Six months?" Sam says/asked looking back at Richie who nods at her. 

"Did he know who your dad was when you met?" Dewey asked in a snarkly voice. "Express any interest in Woodsboro or the Ghostface killings?" 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Richie asked kinda chuckling. 

"Your killer’s obsessed with the Stab movies, right?" The adults nods at him. "Well, there are certain rules to surviving a Stab movie. Believe me, I know. Rule number one: Never trust the love interest." Richie scoffed. "They seem sweet, caring, supportive. Then welcome to act 3, where they’re trying to rip your head off." 

"I was with Sam in Modesto when Tara and Blair were attacked." Richie says using that as his alibi. 

"And let me guess, you were just in the other room, conveniently unaccounted for when she was attacked at the hospital." Dewey said in the same voice as he was angry or just annoyed. 

"Do I have to take this from shitty Sam Elliott over here, or what?" Richie asked. 

"Rule number two: The killer’s motive is always connected to something in the past."

"I’m related to Billy." Sam says again. 

"Right, but then why kill that random Vince guy?" Richie asked.  

"That’s for you to figure out. And rule number three, and this is the most important rule: The first victim always has a friend group that the killer is a part of. Does your sister have a close-knit group of friends?" 

"Yeah." Sam looked at Richie. "She does."

"Then look for the killer there. If you can find out why they’re doing this, you can figure out who’s next." Dewey said. 

"So help us. Help us figure out who is behind this." Sam said. 

"I’ve been stabbed nine times. I’ve got permanent nerve damage and a fun little limp. You think I want to do that again?" Dewey said.