꧁𓊈𒆜𝓞𝓒 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𒆜𓊉꧂

Hi, my name is Blair Freeman, I’m a younger sister to Amber Freeman but she was older by a month and she sometimes treats me like a kid even though we’re 18 years old. I live in Woodsboro, California and have grew up with the legendary Ghostface that terrorized the town.

I’m pretty sure everybody in Woodsboro knows about it, since Stab came out and I really enjoyed the first film since to me the rest just sucked, since Sidney Prescott sued the directors since they did the movie based around her and her past which I respect so much about her.

Now, I want to say this, but I’m bisexual so I like both girls and boys but I like girls more. I am dating one of my crushes that is my sister's best friend, Tara Carpenter, we've been dating for about 10 months and Amber is okay with me dating her friend. Even though I believe she’s a bit angry about it but that could be me thinking too much. Since I’m the parents favorite kid which I hate talking about but I feels like I'm rubbing it in my sister's face.

Tara knows that I only like the first Stab movie but she says that she likes elevated horror movies movie, if you guys don’t know what elevated horror is I’ll tell you. Elevated horror is when creators/directors imbued their storytelling with metaphor and strong craftsmanship over jump scares and schlocky twists.

But I want to touch about Tara personally basically on her family. Now Amber and I don’t like Tara's mom since she’s not been there for Tara since Sam left her and her mom years ago for whatever reason I don't know. But for Sam, Amber can be protective over Tara then me, which does hurt but I can understand. But with Sam she just up and left out of nowhere she just left Tara behind. I don’t mind Sam but I don't like that she left Tara alone with a disappearing mother.

I’m really sorry that I can’t stay for too long, it’s just that I’m going to spend time with someone very close to me.

➽─────────────────❥

Profile Style:

Full Name:

Blair June Freeman

Family:

Amber Freeman (Sister) and unnamed parents

Friends (Best, Sometimes)

Mindy Meeks (S), Chad Meeks, Wes Hicks (B), Liv McKenzie and Amber Freeman (B)

Significant Other:

Tara Carpenter

Born:

September 12th 2003

Zodiac: Virgo ♍

Personality:

Beautiful

Cute

Innocent

Lovely

Kind

Quiet

Sweet

​​Name Stands For:

B - Beautiful

L - Lovable

A - Altruistic

(Altruistic - generous to others' needs)

I - Innocent

R - Reliable

(Reliable - can be trusted or depended upon)

Likes:

Tara, Woodsboro, Cuddles and watching movies

Movies: First Stab movie (76 Times Watching), Friday The 13th Series only 1, 2, 3 and 4 (55 Times Watching), Halloween 1 and 2 (45 Times Watching), Psycho (30 Times Watching) and Nightmare On Elm Street (20 Times Watching)

Dislikes:

Romance movies, the rest of the Stab series and Sam Carpenter

Face Claim:

Minnie Mills

imbued ~ inspire or permeate with (a feeling or quality)

Words: 510