【𝓘𝓘𝓘 】Amber, Blair*, Tara😇, Twins and Wes (Sam)

The older sister Arrives

Warnings: Fluff and slight jealous

The teens got to Tara’s room and Blair’s smile fell a bit. As Tara saw her girlfriend's smile fell, she knew that Blair was feeling bad that she couldn’t protect Tara all the way. 

"I’m sorry. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you." Blair said sitting beside Tara on a chair. 

"You did as such as you can." Tara said taking Blair’s hand but not squeezing so much. 

"I’m just glad you’re okay." Blair said smiling at her. Amber stood beside Amber and Blair. 

The door opened as Sam walked in with the friends stood up but Blair. 

"How are you feeling?" Sam said approaching Tara’s bedside. 

"You came." Tara softly said. 

"Of course I came. This is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam said nodded her head to Richie who  slightly waved. 

"It’s so nice to meet you. I’m so sorry if I’m intruding." Richie said in a nice approach.

"Nice to meet you, too." Tara said with a small wave. 

Sam hugged Chad and Mindy as she pulled from the Wes and said looking at his hair. "Look at your hair! I like it." 

She pulled away and stood by Richie. "These are Chad and Mindy, the twins. And Wes. I used to babysit them all." 

"Which is always how I like to be introduced." Wes said which made everyone smile or chuckle. 

"And Amber, Blair. Hey." Sam said.

"Hi. Nice to see you." Blair and Amber says smiling. 

"Hi. I’m Richie." He slightly stuttered. 

"Hi." Amber smiled. 

"Where’s Mom?" Sam said. 

"She’s stuck at a conference in London. She called me earlier." Tara said. 

"Yeah, for all of ten minutes." Blair mumbles.

 "Look, guys, Tara’s really tired. Maybe we should just give her some space." Amber quickly interjects. 

"Yeah." Everyone says and started to head out the door.

"Not you, Sam. I want you to stay." Tara said that stopped.