【𝓥𝓘 】Blara and 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 (Dewey and Sam)

Attacked ​​​Again

Warnings: Language and Blood

Back at the hospital, the girl couple were watching TV and chatting a bit bored. "Can I tell you something that won’t offend you?" Blair asked. 

"Sure, what is it?" Tara asked. Blair moved to sit on the edge of the bed carefully to not injury her girlfriend's leg. 

"I hate to tell you this, but after Sam disappeared and she comes back after we got attacked. Will you forgive Sam anytime soon?" Blair asked. 

Tara huffed and rolled her eyes. "Please don’t go playing hero." Tara said. 

"I’m not trying too, I just don’t want you to be mad at her when she’s here to protect you, okay." Blair said. "That’s all she’s been trying to do." 

"I can’t believe what I’m hearing. You’re sticking up for her." Tara scowled in disbelief. 

"I’m not trying to defend you, I just don’t you to be mad at her when she hid her big secret from her." Blair said not trying to defend her girlfriend’s sister at all, but she was. "Like, are you going to hold that against her?" 

"No, I am more upset she didn’t tell me but I won’t hold a grudge against her." Tara said, that made Blair happy for her to not be anymore angry in her. 

"Yay!" Blair said playfully, jokingly that she giggled. 

Tara chuckled and hit Blair’s right arm, both girls smiled as Blair moved beside her girlfriend's bed, holding her hand. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒                    ○○

Sam arrived at the home of Judy and Wes Hicks, she saw police and ambulance vehicle. She got out of her car and approach the home. 

Sam got under the police tape, before a black police officer stopped her. "Miss, you can’t be here You can’t be here." A police officer says to her.

"No, I’m sorry I know her son. Her son, Wes. Is he…" Sam asked.

The officer gave her a somber look. "I’m sorry." That confirmed that they were dead. "I’m sorry." 

Sam was devastated until someone approach behind her. "Excuse me." Sam turned around and saw another legend and that legend was Gale Weathers. "Oh, my God. You’re… Well, you’re you."