【𝒳】𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜 and 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨

Our Killer’s MOVIE and ENDING!

Obvious Warnings: Language and Big Betrayals

Recap: "W-Wes? You killed him." Blair’s voice cracked.

"Ah, that was me." Richie cheerfully said. Blair glared at him but Amber put the knife under Blair’s chin making her sister face her. 

"How about this for a motive? You got the girl, my best friend that you fell in love with, when I always wanted to be with her." Amber shook her head at her. "You got everything but you steal my BEST FRIEND!" Blair jumped as her sister was in her face. "Now I have two reasons why I should blame you on these crimes. Sam is back which really unsettled me at first but then I remember that I could kill two birds and one stone especially a small bird." She especially was talking to Blair. "You could anyone you want but you chose my best friend, a girl I have liked for 7 years. That’s longer turn you like Tara for. You know the saying that if I can’t have you,  then no one will. That’s especially I feel for you since you two started to date. Even when I hear the two in your room making out or doing whatever, I wish that it was me in your position." Blair and Richie’s eyes widened by the shock of her confession. "You got Tara, why couldn’t you just get someone else that wasn’t her." Amber said frustrated and angry but not knowing to Blair, her sister stabs her on left side of her torso then twice in the stomach,  making Blair scream out in pain and fell to her knees Sam looked scared for the girl. 

"You see, it wouldn’t work with just you, Sam. We had to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter." Amber says as Blair looked towards Sydney who nods to the island to see a knife which she noticed when Richie threw her. "Can’t have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee!" 

"Nope!" Richie shouted grinning. Agreeing with his actual girlfriend but through Blair’s eyes, she could tell that Richie had groomed her sister into the bad relationship. 

"Dewey had to die to make it real. To show that this wasn’t just some bullshit, cash-in, run-of-the-mil sequel." Pushed up against the kitchen counter, Amber points a bloodied knife dangerously close to Blair’s face as she had to let Blair back on her feet which hurt her as she yells her so-called 'reasoning' for taking her best friend's life. "Because our movie has fucking stakes! ‘Cause anyone can die in a requel." Sydney dash for the knife but Amber stabbed in the her lower torso making her groan. 

"No!" Sam and Blair exclaims worried even Gale was too as she fell to her knees but still in pain from the bullet shot in her abdomen. 

Blair’s mind instead focusing on Tara’s absence from what would appear a vital part of their plan. 

"Goddamn it. Whoa, whoa! No, hey! Sit the fuck down." Richie got close to Sydney and point the gun at Sam. "I’m so sorry, Syd. We can’t let you live, either I mean, surviving this many times…" Richie said and down by Sydney’s side. "That would just be ridiculous. This time the fans are gonna be the ones who win. That about cover it?" Richie says and looked at Amber who smiled.