Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
New aesthetic for the characters
Chapter 97

Chapter 22

14 3 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

I buckled my black boot, kicking my feet off the chair and turning to the mirror. I checked out my outfit for today. I wore a black boyfriend Jean and a sleeveless crop top with the denim jacket in my hand.

My hair in two bun, few curly strand in my face, I grabbed my bag and headed out. Since I was going with Mason, I walked straight to his room.

Just as I was about pushing the door open, I stopped. It was slightly open and I heard Mason's voice.

He seemed to be in a phone call, he paced back and forth with a smile on his lips. “I know but...when?”

I shouldn't be eavesdropping, this felt wrong but, I can't help it.

“Just two weeks, give me that at least” he then chuckled. “You could if you want...I do” he then stood at a place.

“Yeah...” he grinned, raking his hair. “I miss you too...” I moved away, was this his girlfriend?

What am I thinking? I headed to the elevator and got out. Walking into the kitchen, there was Chloe eating a pie. “Hey Lottie! Join me”

I couldn't help but grab a spoon and fork so. But then an idea popped into my head, I could get any thing from Chloe.

I mean she was the one who said he had a girlfriend.

“Umm... Chloe” she looked up. “What's up?”

“Just a little question, nothing personal or anything” she waited for me to ask the question.

“Does Mason have a girlfriend?" I hit the nail in the head. I watched her expression closely for a slip up and she gave it all away.

“Umm...” she leaned away from the pie. “What's wrong?” I asked. “Uhh...” she shoved a huge chunk of the pie into her mouth, I shot her a deadpanned look.

“I know you did that on purpose”

“Gotta go” she ran off. Snitch that can't snitch.  I shook my head and walked to the fridge, pulling it open I pulled out a bottle of water.

I froze, the bottle few meters away from my mouth. Carson was at the door and his eyes were dead set on me. His hand deep inside his pocket, with a blue beanie on his head.

I went on drinking from the bottle, dropping it back on the table, just as I was about walking out.

“Why didn't you tell me Jackson stalked you yesterday” I let out a sigh. “Why should I?”

“Why did you fucking keep it away from me?” he asked. “Because I don't see the reason why I should have told you” I replied.

“Are you shitting me right now?”

“And whose fault is that?” I shot back to him. “Do you even know what you're doing? He could fucking do anything, I'm trying help”

“Tryna help? If anything, you got me into this shit in the first place” I yelled and he stared at me in disbelief.

“For crying out loud, Carson. Just let me be! Any atom of emotion you have in you, please...let me be!” I yelled at his face and he took a step back and nodded.

★★★

“So, since I'm back to being single, I'm back to the app and this time I'm focusing on flings and shits” Bianca said. “So, I found this guy, We're supposed to meet up today”

Here I was, heading to the next class with my bestie going on and on about the new love she found.

Can I even call it that?

“He's called Roy”

“Player” I gave her a heads up. “Who cares?"

“This is exactly the same shit you said with Jace and now here we are” I reminded her. “If it makes you feel better, we both used ourselves for shits”

“Yeah, that makes me feel better” I said sarcastically. We got into the class and sat down and then Ashley walked in. “Hsy girls”

“Hey!” we both said. She leaned down on our table. “So, I'm having a party tonight and you both are invited”

“Ooh, a chance to trash your house, I'm so there” Bianca cooed. “What about you, Charlotte?”

“Uhh... sorry, I wouldn't be available” I said. I would be but I wasn't just feeling the party. I had bigger shits to think about than highschool parties.

“Okay, cool. Looking forward to you, Bianca” she nodded walking out.

An hour later

“I have to attend that party” Bianca said. “Chadwick and Arielle are gonna be there” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey guys!” Harley called out to us as we walked out of the building. “Hey”

“Who's ready for the ultimate weekend?” she said in excitement. “Is Ashley's party involved?” Bianca made sure of.

“Hell yeah and then our Spa day tomorrow and then...” I zoned out of the conversation and scanned the parking lot, I spotted Carson by his car with his friends.

Memories shot back to this morning, I really blew out at him, do I regret it? Kinda...he meant no harm, I guess.

I turned back to the girls. “Please drive me home” I said to Bianca.

★★★

“We should aways hit Sugar shake” I nodded, slurping from my can smoothie. We just pulled up in the Parker's surrounding, he headed to the porch and just then a black Royce Rolls drove in.

I and Bianca stood there and watched as the doors were thrown open. Austin got down the car and rounded to the other side.

“Damn! Who's that?”

“Don't worry you're gonna hate him” I slurped from my can, the door was pulled open and a girl stepped out.

She stepped out all in a black tight dress, ripping out her sunglasses and surveyed the place. “Who's the chick?”

Dude went hoeing

She laughed at something he said and they both began heading to the house. When they got to where we stood...

Wait, why were we still standing under the sun.

She scanned us. “Who are they?” she asked Austin. “Red head is Carson's girlfriend and the other...I have no idea” he replied and they continued heading to the porch.

“Now I really want to go inside” Bianca said heading there too.

And wait, did he call me Carson's girlfriend?

We stepped into the living room and them both weren't there, we headed to the next best place.

The kitchen, there was Mitchell. “Austin brought some chick home” I said. “Wouldn't be the first time” she chuckled.

“Tea?” she dropped two cups of tea in front of us and an idea popped into my head. “Why don't I offer our visitor something to quit her thirst...I mean literally” Bianca chuckled.

I placed the cups in a tray and headed out, Fortunately she was in the living room, typing on her phone.

“Hey Darlington” I sat beside her, she looked up at me with a confirmation look. “Tea?”

The door flew open and Mason and Chloe walked in, he waved at me before walking back out. “Who's this?” Chloe had no filter.

“I'm sorry, I'm not Darlington” I took a sip out of the mug, I knew that. “Oh you aren't, then you must be Gloria” I said.

Her face scrunched in more confusion. “Who are this people?”

“Oh, we got you confused with the girls Austin has brought back home” Chloe hopped in on the ride with me.

“Girls?” she exclaimed and Chloe took a sip of her tea. “You definitely are Stephanie, right?”

“I'm Regina!” I shot her a confused look. “Doesn't that ring a bell?” she asked and I and Chloe exchanged look.

“Are you the side piece or...”

“I'm his girlfriend! He said he loved” Chloe shook her head. “He lied, last week he brought back some chick named Georgia?"

“Didn't he get back this week?” she asked.

“Part of the lies” I tapped her lightly, she was in shock. Don't give me that look, I'm saving her life here. Austin's a dick!

“Hey Regina, I'm ready. We could leave now” we all turned back to him and he looked up from his phone.

He took in her expression and knew shits were up. “What's going on-”

“You dick!” she got up, his eyes shot open. “What did I do?"

“Go fuck yourself, I'm leaving” she grabbed her bag and stomped out. “What the fuck did you guys do?!” he exclaimed.

“Payback” Chloe replied, getting up.

“Just looking for a little fun” I grabbed my tea and walked out while he stood there perplexed.

Xoxopearl 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
70K 1.8K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...
327 82 21
Eighteen year old Jessica has seen hell on earth, witnessed the people she love the most seize to exist, it's not so easy, trying to pretend like you...
116K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...