𝐴 π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘π‘π‘¦ 𝐼𝑛 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π΅π‘Ž...

By bigbahongaloos

DreamCore and L'Manburg. Two rival kingdoms that break into battle when one sends a threat and attacks the ot... More

Cᴏᴠᴇʀ AΚ€α΄› AΙ΄α΄… Sα΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° (ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʙᴏΙͺʟ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›α΄‡α΄‡α΄›Κœ ᴏʀ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄œΙ΄Κ™α΄Κ€Ι΄ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄…Κ€α΄‡Ι΄)
𝑂𝑛𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘  π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’
π‘‡π‘€π‘œ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  π»π‘Žπ‘  π‘‰π‘–π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘ 
π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘™π‘’ πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ 
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝐼𝑠 π‘„π‘’π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘‘ (𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛 π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›. π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘”.)
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  π‘€π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘  𝐻𝑖𝑠 πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ πΈπ‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘’ (𝐼𝑑 π·π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›'𝑑 πΊπ‘œ 𝐴𝑠 π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘’π‘‘)
𝑆𝑖π‘₯ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ πΊπ‘œ 𝑂𝑒𝑑 (π‘‡π‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”)
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘  π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‡π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜, 𝐴𝑛𝑑 π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘‡π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘  π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’
πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  πΊπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘‡π‘œ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ πΆπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘œπ‘’π‘‘
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝐼𝑠 π‘†π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘ π‘’π‘‘
𝑇𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 π·π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘£π‘’π‘‘ (π΅π‘Žπ‘‘π‘™π‘¦)
𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑠 π·π‘Ž π΅π‘œπ‘–π‘  π΄π‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž πΆπ‘œπ‘œπ‘› π΅π‘œπ‘– 𝐼𝑠 π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛 πΊβ„Žπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘π‘ 
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘› ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜...𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘π‘œπ‘‘ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿ πΏπ‘œπ‘›π‘”
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’
𝑆𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π΄π‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐼𝑠 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐸𝑛𝑑
α΄€/Ι΄

π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘› ~ 𝐼𝑛 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ " π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘‘

172 7 10
By bigbahongaloos

TW// cussing, being took, fighting, being shot, passing out, weapons, manipulation, attempted murder Kinda?
I think that's all?

Theseus/Tommy's POV
like...another week later

I had been spending a lot of time with Deo and Purpled. I mean, could you really blame me? For years, I thought the both of them were dead, of course I'm clinging. Wait- no, they're clinging to me. Yeah. I'm not clingy.

Dream...still wasn't here, but my senses were telling me that I had to be alert, and that I needed to worry. I carried my bow around with me wherever I went. To town, when I was chilling outside, and even when I was just walking around the castle.

It was Blade, Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo, Ranboo, Deo, Purpled, Slime, and me all outside in the garden. I...didn't know where Sam was. Speaking of Slime, by the way, he got a job as a castle guard.

It was pretty quiet. Could definitely use some life. Just a few were talking, but I wasn't really paying attention to who. I was sitting between a few people. Purpled and Deo to my right (Deo right beside of me), Tubbo and Ranboo to my left (Ranboo right beside of me), and everyone else was just around; in front and off to the side.

Like I said before: it was quiet.

But it was a bit too quiet.

I could hear every little noise around me.

Including the fast, recognizable footsteps of Sam running.

As I focused on that, I heard the door back into the castle slam open. We all looked that way, seeing Sam in the doorway, panting like he'd obviously been running, and looking pretty nervous.

"Woah, where's the fire?" Phil asked. "It's-" Sam began to say, but I cut him off.

"Dream? Is he...finally here?" I asked. Sam looked at me for a moment before nodding. "Many civilians have reported seeing him. Said he's just walking down the street like he owns the place." He said.

It was silent for just a second.

"Currently sending some troops to contain him before he-" Sam began.

I shot my head up at him.

"Are you fucking stupid? He's a fighter, man, he's not going down easily." I said, laughing like this was a humorous situation. I stood up, shaking my head.

"I should probably go turn myself in. If I don't he's gonna start killing; we don't want that. So, uh, this is...probably the last time you're all ever gonna see me, so..." I stood there, patting my hands against the sides of my thighs, waiting.

"You're...so calm." Blade said. I shrugged.

"Ok, well, if nobody wants to say 'bye' then...I guess I'll go?" I said. "Wait- are you insane? We're not just gonna-" Sam started, but I cut him off again. "-not gonna let me go, resulting in the death of innocent civilians? That sounds like a fantastic idea, boss man! How come I didn't think of that before? Gosh, if only I had brains like yours." I crossed my arms, shaking my head with a sarcastic sigh.

"This isn't a joking manor." Sam said. I shrugged.

Blade pulled his sword from seemingly nowhere and stood up.

"I'm coming with you. Anyone else who cares to join may come along." He said.

And...everyone wanted to.

I really thought that I should go on my own but whatever works I guess.

Fuck, why am I so calm?

Am I in the river in Egypt? De-nial?

I sped down the large halls, quite a way ahead from the others. My hood way now up, my mask was now on, and my tail was hidden under my cape.

I eventually made it to the castle gates. I ran through, now speed-walking down the streets. People looked...really scared. Like they'd seen a monster...and I guess they kind of had seen one.

I spotted Karl standing with Quackity. I went over to them, resting my hands on Karl's arm as I caught my breath.

"Where is he?" I asked. "Huh?" Karl furrowed his eyebrows. "Which way did Dream go?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"He- He went that way," He pointed down a narrow-ish road, "Why?" He tilted his head. "Short answer, he's here for me and if I don't turn myself in he's gonna kill people."

I then ran off in the direction Karl pointed, the others barely keeping up.

I came to the L'Mantree. People were there, but they kept their distance from a certain spot.

I saw Dream standing there, mask and all, with one kee bent and his arms folded in a pissed off way.

He was standing about ten feet from Sapnap and George. They're probably terrified to see him again after so long. I know I am.

I then honed in on the sounds around me. Sapnap and Dream were...kind of arguing. George stood completely still and silent.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Sapnap asked. His voice was stern, but it shook slightly. I could tell he was scared of Dream. "I could ask you the same." Dream replied. "Why the fuck do you think? Take a wild guess." Sapnap said. "And why are you here, huh?"

Dream exhaled.

"I'm here to retrieve my possession that was so rudely took from me." He said.

It's slightly weird to hear: basically being called an object.

"So I'm a just a fucking possession now, huh, Dream? Not surprised." I yelled, grabbing my bow and a normal arrow as I walked forward some, now a good twenty feet from him.

I aimed my bow towards his head, pure anger running through my veins.

He gave me a grin from under the mask. I could feel it.

"Thought you weren't gonna fight." Blade said from behind me. "And you believed me?" I laughed, not taking my eyes off of Dream.

He turned his body more my way, instead of just looking over with his head. I saw that he too had a bow, but it looked a bit strange, and so did his arrows. The arrows were short and a bit more round with a thin point instead of an arrowhead.

Strange.

"Hi, Theseus!" He said in a cheery voice. "Don't worry, I've come to rescue you from these people. They didn't hurt you, did they?" He asked in...that stupid, stupid tone that still makes me think he actually cares for a few seconds.

I just glared at him and whispered to Blade.

"If something happens, don't you dare intervene. If he takes me, so be it. Let my fate get me through this, not you or anyone else." I whispered. "But-" I cut him off. "No buts. Don't do anything. Got it?" I said, now actually looking towards him. He nodded slightly, backing up, and speaking to Sam, apparently relaying the information.

I stepped forward a few feet, still holding the bow up.

"What's with the bow at my head, huh?" Dream crossed his arms over his chest, tilting his head. I didn't really know what to say, so I just stayed quiet, even though I know he doesn't appreciate when I don't answer him.

"They've completely ruined you here, haven't they? You've completely forgotten all I've taught you. Shame. Why don't we go back home, yeah?" He smiled. His mask had moved some, and I could actually see his smile.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I tightened my grip on my bow. He stood up a little more straight, and I could feel the annoyance radiating off of him.

"Theseus."

"Dream."

I could see how me not following his orders and actually standing up for myself pissed him off.

He exhaled.

"I really didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice." He said, swiftly pulling a blade from his pocket, and going to swing at Sapnap with it.

My fighting kicked in, and I released the arrow. It flew fast, landing in Dream's shoulder. He yelled a loud 'shit' in pain, grabbing his arm.

I sprinted over, grabbing Sapnap and George to pull them away. I pushed them ahead of me as I followed behind barely even a foot.

"You fucking bitch!" Dream yelled.

I slowed down and went to turn around, Sapnap and George making it over to where Blade and the others were.

I felt a pinch in the side of my leg. It didn't hurt, but it was weird. I looked down, seeing some weird metal thing poking out of my calf. It looked to be a dart. I quickly pulled it out of my leg, afraid of what was in it.

My head began to feel light and my vision blurred slightly. The leg that the dart went in fell limp and I couldn't stand anymore. I dropped into the sitting up position on the grass.

I could hear some yelling, but I didn't know what they were saying. It sounded like a few different people. Maybe Deo, Tubbo, and Blade? Yeah, that sounds a bit right. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

Through the blur of grass and other stuff, I saw Dream approach me. His hand rested on my head as he said something in a soft voice.

My ears began to ring loudly, and my vision went black.

Words: 1,565

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2K 32
"Lest go, Theseus." the man with a smiley face mask demanded. "Yes sir." he answered. With no hesitation they left the bloody corpse on the ground fo...
198 11 12
hi guys! this is a new story I thought of! I took inspiration from @_Duckle!! Go and check them out they are amazinggg at story writing it is actuall...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"π–™π–π–Šπ–ž'𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–”π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...