His flowers

By ashvwrites

Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she ga... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter 13

19.6K 365 10
By ashvwrites

  Violet

I grin, staring at the small gray fur ball before me. Alessandro actually got me a cat last week. I'm already thinking of getting him a sister.

"Would you like that milo? A sister?" The tiny fur ball turns around, belly up with all fours in the air. I coo at him as I give him belly scratches. Belly and head scratches are his favorite.

"Look what daddy got you." I grin showing Milo all his new toys. Alessandro bought them yesterday. I grab the pink stick that has a string attached, wiggling it on top of Milo watching his tiny paws trying to grab it. His green eyes, dart back and forth as the string swings.

The knock at my door has me getting up and dropping the toy. Milo's quick to get up, running behind me to the door.

Oak and Brie grin as they hold two boxes of donuts. "Let me see him!" She grins. Milo shoves his head between both of my legs looking at our visitors.

"There's no way." Oak scoffs. "Alessandro hates cats."

"Don't say that!" I bend down, picking up Milo. "He'll hear you."

"He's a cat." He deadpans making me scowl at him. "Because of that, Brie will hold him first."

Oak grumbles, he goes to the couch and sulks as Brie coos at the cat. "I can't believe Alessandro of all people adopted a cat." She laughs playing with Milo.

"I won't believe it till I see him here." Oak joins her laughter. "Alessandro hates cats, I thinks he's scared of them." He snickers.

"He is not!" I defend. "He'll come over right now if I text him."

They both raise a brow, clearly not believing me. I huff taking my phone out.

Can u come over and play with Milo?

The three dots quickly appear, his message following shortly after.

Aless: of course amore. Do you or him need anything?

I grin at my phone, turning it around to show them. Brie lets out a loud laugh as Oak stars at the phone in shock.

"No Way." He mutters. "He must be real whipped." He laughs.

Brie and I scowl at him. "You're whipped." She teases.

"Didn't you take Sebastian to that extremely expensive restaurant because he said he likes shrimp?" I taunt. The restaurant was well known for serving the best shrimp, I'm sure Oak's in dept after that date.

His face turns a crimson color as he tries defending himself. Oak finally grew the courage to ask out Sebastian. Surprise, surprise, he said yes. You could literally tell they're in love from a mile away.

My mouth suddenly waters with my abrupt craving for strawberries. "Can you grab me the basket of strawberries from the fridge?"

They both jump off the couch, racing to the fridge. "I've got it!" They yell in unison.

They push and shove each other all the way to the fridge and back. They grin, each holding a basket of strawberries.

"Put one back." I scowl. Oak points to Brie as she points as him. Brie glares at him making him cower back. He huffs, stomping his way back to the fridge.

"How are these angles?" She grins, kneeling to be eye level with my stomach. She leans in closer, her hot breath hits my stomach making me laugh. "Hi babies." She whispers, her breath further tickling my sensitive skin.

"It's your aunt Brie." Her brows scrunch, "God mother Brie? Aunt Brie? Aunty Brie?" G-mom?"

I laugh as she continues to list names. Oak walks back to the living room, with a snuggly Milo in his arm. "I got to hold you last now I get to talk to the babies last." He grumbles, talking to the cat.

Milo meows trying to get out of oaks grip. "Traitor!" He gasps as Milo runs over to me.

The knock at the door as excitement rolling through my body. Brie moves aside letting me get up to open the door.

The breath gets knocked out of my lungs, Alessandro dressed in his black button up dress shirt and his black slacks. The silver chain around his neck hangs low, dipping into his slightly unbuttoned shirt. Swirls of black peak out, on his visible chest. The sleeves are rolled up half way, his veins and tattoos on display.

I swallow thickly, subtly pressing my legs together. "Hi." My voice comes out breathless making my face heat up.

"Hi." He grins. He immediately pulls me by the neck, parting my lips with his tongue. His tongue swirls around mine, not helping the heat in my lower stomach. He pulls away slightly, sucking on my lower lip drawing out a whimper from me. "You alright amore?" His eyes roam my face, "you look a little red, is it hot?" His smirk grows making me huff.

I look down to Milo in my arms, smirking. "Here Milo," I look back up to Alessandro, keeping eye contact as I say, "go with daddy."

I see surprise flicker across his face, with the slightest widening of his eyes. He clears his throat, adjusting his pants before grabbing Milo from my arms. I turn on my heels, feeling accomplished.

As soon as I re-enter the living room Oak bursts into laughter. "You're actually cuddling a cat! Oh god!"

"Shut the fuck up." Alessandro snaps. I gasp as my head snaps his way, "language."

"Shut the heck up." Oak bursts into laughter all over again making Alessandro's glare harden.

I shake my head at the two, taking my spot back on to couch. My mouth waters at the sight of all my strawberries. Does pregnancy enhance your taste? These strawberries have never tasted better.

I grab the biggest one, feeling excitement to eat it. Except, it gets snatched out of my hands by Alessandro. He slowly brings it to his mouth, "Alessandro put that down!"

"Amore, you have an entire basket." He chuckles, "get a different one."

"No." I pout, "I wanted that one." I reach for the strawberry, he grins as he holds it above my head.

Every time I reach he pulls it higher. I huff, sitting back down, "I was going to sleep at your house today but I changed my mind."

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, immediately bringing the strawberry to my mouth.

"I don't want it anymore." I grumble pushing him away. His thumb brings down my chin as the other stuffs the strawberry in my mouth.

"It didn't taste as good." I huff, slouching into the couch. He lays a kiss on my lips making my pout melt into a smile. "You'll sleep over at mine?"

I roll my eyes, not being able to contain my growing smile. "Fine."

"I was thinking we could go to the bowling alley." Brie grins.

"B, that place closed long ago." Back in high school we'd go to the bowling alley every Friday, it's closed down since then.

"They're having their grand re-opening." She squeals,  a bright smile covering her face. "We should go."

"Wanna go, amore?" Alessandro's hand lays on my thigh as he gently caresses my exposed skin.

"Why not?" I shrug, "Oak wanna go?" His gaze snaps away from his phone, "what?"

"Oh god." Brie groans, "you're worse than Violet and Alessandro!"

"Want to go bowling?" I chuckle as a blush covers his cheeks. He nods, sheepishly putting his phone away.

Alessandro demanded that he drives us, as expected. "I'm excited, you think I'll win?" I say bouncing on my heels. I haven't gone bowling in four years.

His big hands grips my waist, pulling me closer to him. He presses a kiss to my cheek murmuring against my skin, "I'm sure you'll win, bellissima." I nearly swoon as the Italian word rolls off his tongue.

We pick a booth near the end of the room and enter our names to the computer. Oak goes first, he picks up the green bowling ball, throwing it letting it roll down the row.

Brie and I crackle as it hits one pin. "I'm a little rusty!" He scowls at us.

"My turn." Brie breathes, wiping away her tears. She grabs the pink ball, rolling it watching as it knocks down half of the pins. "That's how you do it." She grins, teasing Oak.

"My turn!" I leave Alessandro's embrace grabbing a purple ball, I send a short prayer to the lords before rolling the ball. I watch anxiously as it rolls down the excruciatingly long row.

My face turns into the biggest grin as I see one pin standing. I turn around, throwing my arms around Alessandro's neck. "That was good right?"

"Very good." He kisses my forehead before grabbing a gray bowling ball from himself. He throws the ball, effortlessly knocking down all the pins.

"Oh come on!" Brie and I groan. I slump into the booth frowning at the score board. "Of course he's going to win." Oak mutters in disbelief. He stands when his name is displayed on the screen again, grabbing a ball and rolling it.

Brie chokes on laughter as I cover my mouth. Oak didn't hit any pins. The laughter slips from my lips as he stomps back over to the booth. "It's just bad luck."

I hold my breath as Brie rolls her ball. She erupts into cheers as three pins stay up. "I'm warming up." She wiggles her brows as she takes her seat.

I go up again, hoping to get a strike. "Bring your arm a little lower." Alessandro whispers as I hold the bowling ball. I follow his instructions, and roll the ball.

My eyes widen as all the pins fall down. "I did it!" I grin. I look at Alessandro with a wide smile. "You did it." He says matching my grin as he places a kiss on my lips.

Our routine continues till my arm feels like it'll fall off. Brie and I both won a round, oak didn't win any, and Alessandro won the rest of the rounds.

"How does it feel?" Alessandro murmured, as he massages my upper arm.

"It feels great." I smile sleepily. He brought me to his house after we dropped everyone off. "I need to shower." I groan slumping into his chest.

"Want me to run you a warm shower?" He asks, kissing my forehead.

"That'd be nice." I nod. Alessandro leaves the bed leaning me to miss his warmth. I follow him to the bathroom, not wanting to be away from him. "Amore, I was going to go get you." He frowns looking at me.

"I missed you." I pout, falling into his chest. He leans down pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "Don't leave the bathroom." I tell him, poking a finger the his chest.

His smile grows as he takes a seat on the bathtub. I quickly slip out of my dress leaving me in my underwear and bra. "Amore." Alessandro groans.

I ignore him and discard of my remaining clothes. I hear his intake of breath, as he shuffles uncomfortably, fixing his pants. "You're teasing me aren't you?" I hear his voice as I step into the hot water.

"I just don't want to be alone." I sigh as I tilt my head back feeling the hot water roll down my back. "Can you wash my hair?"

He immediately stands from his spot, "Of course." He walks up the shower, grabbing the vanilla shampoo I left here last time. I watch as his eyes stay on my face, not flickering down. "Turn around, please." I follow his instructions, feeling his fingers gently massage my head.

"Oh that feels good." I tilt my head back feeling his fingers all over my scalp. My eyes flutter shut as he washes out the shampoo and continues with conditioner.

"I'll get you a towel ok?" He presses a kiss to my shoulder once he's done with my hair and goes to retrieve me a towel.

I quickly wash my body and turn off the water. Alessandro laid out a puffy towel for me making me grin. He has the best towels. I wrap it around my body and exit the bathroom to find him putting some clothes out for me.

He turns around, handing me one of his black shirts that smell like him. I throw it over my body and grab some underwear from my bag.

"Thank you Aless." I mumble, climbing into bed with him.

"What for?" His arms gone around my waist pulling me in, my tiny bump hitting his stomach.

"Everything." I sigh, feeling my eyes shut. "You don't need to thank me, amore." His warm lips skim my forehead, lulling me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 12.3K 44
Layla Campbell • four years after her boyfriend dies she's left to raise her three year old by herself. Her job allows her to provide everything nece...
394K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
424K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...