𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 | 𝐃.𝐄.

By kaiwrotethat

In a world where most believed toxicity was necessary to go through in order to find real love, she brought i... More

i.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

19

32K 1.5K 481
By kaiwrotethat

Roman unbuckled his seatbelt and stood from his seat, following behind Angel through the middle aisle of the United Airlines first class area to get to the bathroom. This hangover was kicking her ass.

He held her hair back after closing the door, slightly scrunching his face up at the sight of her throwing up. Even though he'd been working at the hospital for years now, he didn't think he'd ever be able to comfortably watch someone else vomit. The sight alone would have his stomach turning.

"Let me see." He tilted her head back once it looked like she was done, beginning to clean her mouth out with a wet napkin.

"I am never drinking again." She leaned against the little storage compartment in the restroom, now sitting on the floor.

"That's what they all say." He chuckled, throwing the napkin in the trash, and then he passed over her purse so that she could brush her teeth again.

When she'd gotten herself together, both of them left out of the bathroom to go back to their seats. Only he and Angel were booked in first class, and Raelle and her friends were in regular economy seats. She couldn't even complain because he'd already spent thousands of dollars on her birthday trip, and plus, all of them wouldn't even be able to fit.

Instead of going to the islands of Hawaii with them, Kaiya had opted to spend the weekend with her best friend. She would be having much more fun at Great Wolf Lodge with Breanna than she would following behind a bunch of teenagers who probably only wanted to party.

As much as Roman loved his daughter, he was glad that he'd be getting to spend some alone time with his girlfriend. In their regular day-to-day life he had to share her, so he was excited for the little break they would have from that.

"Ladies and gentlemen, United Airlines welcomes you to Oahu, Hawaii! The local time is 3:39 in the afternoon with a cool temperature of 76 degrees. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate." The pilot announced.

Roman looked over at Angel who's head was now resting tiredly on his shoulder with her legs folded up against her chest. Her hoodie was pulled over her head, blocking her view of the lights that were giving her a headache.

"That pill I gave you should kick in soon. I'ma find you somethin' to eat when we land, aight?" He kissed her forehead, watching her nod against his arm.

He chuckled, reaching down into his pocket to grab his phone. If only she would've listened to him last night when he told her to slow down on the drinks.

Ten minutes later they were walking through the Honolulu International Airport, on their way to grab their checked bags from the luggage pick up section. Raelle had invited seven friends, and including the two of them it was ten people on the trip in total. The checked bags alone ran Roman's pockets almost seven hundred dollars.

Oh, the things he would do to keep his little sister happy-or rather the money he'd pay.

"Roman you don't have to do all of that, geez. I'm literally an adult now." Raelle groaned in annoyance, standing on the side of him.

They were currently discussing their living arrangements during the weekend they'd be here. He booked a beach-house Airbnb for Raelle and her friends to stay at, while he and Angel would be in a hotel that was right behind them.

It was only a three minute walking distance between the two properties, but he was now a little uneasy about leaving her in a stranger's house alone-even though she would literally be with seven other people. She was trying to convince him that he was doing too much by booking an extra hotel room in case she changed her mind about staying at the Airbnb.

"She'll be fine Roman. Leave her alone." Angel told him, pulling her hand intertwined from his to grab their shared bag from the baggage carousel.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, and Raelle humorously shook her head at how he always went with whatever Angel wanted. They were too cute.

"Thanks baba I love you, I love you too Angel, bye guys." She gave him a quick hug and then kissed Angel's cheek before running off to a different carousel where her friends were.

"I can still go over there to check on her, right?" He looked down at Angel after the taking the suitcase from her.

"No. You can call her. She's with her friends Roman, she doesn't want you all in her face the whole time." She said, causing his frown to deepen.

"Whatever." He repeated the same thing from a few seconds ago, looking elsewhere. His gaze returned to her once she grabbed ahold of his face to kiss him, having to pull him down since he was so tall.

"She's going to be okay. You have nothing to worry about. She's just like you; she can handle herself." She released him from the kiss that was so brief that it upset him.

Angel smiled as he tilted her head back to kiss her twice more, and she had to stop him from getting carried away after he'd wrapped his hand around her neck. It could never just be a one and done kiss with him. He always had to overdo it.

"I love you." He then kissed her forehead, causing her stomach to fill with butterflies as he followed up with a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I love you too baby."

After everyone had grabbed their suitcases, Raelle and her friends took a shuttle to their AirBnb while Angel and Roman took an Uber to their hotel-both being almost twenty minutes away.

The hotel they were staying at was called the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, which was literally built right on the shore of the beautiful beach that reminded Angel of the movie Moana.

The water wasn't super clear, but it was such a pretty blue that would kind of put you in the mind of cool blue Gatorade. There were palm trees everywhere, and even a small island that you could swim or canoe to in the middle of the ocean water.

From their bedroom, they had a breathtaking view of the beautiful ocean, the lazy river in front of the hotel, and the beach huts on the shore. Everything was so pretty; Angel couldn't wait to see how it would look at night when all the lights came on.

"Even in Hawaii? How'd you even get that on the plane." Angel chuckled, walking back inside of their room from the patio to see Roman smoking a blunt.

"Magic." He shrugged, placing his lighter to the end of the wood to reignite it while Angel playfully rolled her eyes.

She looked down at their suitcase that was against a wall, wondering if she should take another shower. She took one right before they left for the four hour flight, but she'd been in a plane with one hundred other people and probably thousands in the two airports. But, they'd be going to the ocean tonight so then she'd have to take a third shower if she did decide to take one right now.

Instead of showering, she removed all of her clothing and decided she would just take one after her nap.

Grabbing the blanket Faye had knitted her from their suitcase, Angel laid it on the sheets where she would be sleeping because she hated laying against sheets she didn't wash on her own. Using their cover was already pushing it, but she'd forgotten to grab a second one from home.

"Put that out now, please. It's time to go to sleep." She wrapped her arms around Roman's shirtless torso, tilting her head back to look up at him.

He chuckled, reaching over to ash it in the complimentary tray of the hotel. He left the blunt in there, and then turned his body to the left so that he could face Angel.

"Move. You said we was going to sleep. Go to sleep." He pulled his head back as soon as she started to kiss him, making her laugh.

"I'll get on top," She suggested, laughing once again at the dramatic side eye he gave her.

He would've fucked her even if she didn't, but now he was even more intrigued. Angel never got on top. She took her pillow princess title literally-not that he minded at all.

"Aight you win. Come on." He picked her up by her waist while she still laughed, being placed on top of him.

"Move, I got it." He swatted her hand away as if she was a bad kid when she reached for his boxers, and she smiled, letting him push them down on his own.

Her laughter completely ceased at the sight of his dick pulsing at attention, licking over her lips at how ready he was for her and she hadn't even done anything yet. The pre-cum that leaked from his tip was her favorite.

Angel lowered herself until she was in between his legs, and Roman didn't stop her; letting her curiosity take control. He refrained from moaning once both of her hands softly wrapped around his shaft, guiding it towards her mouth.

"It's so pretty." Angel left a kiss on the tip of it, purposely allowing his pre-cum to coat her lips. Her eyes trailed to meet his as she licked it off, and then she removed her gaze from his as she took him further into her mouth.

Roman reached down with a low grunt to wrap her hair around his fist as soon as she widened her jaws, helping her take more of him. The feeling of being in her warm mouth caused him to moan, trying desperately not to nut so quickly.

With one swift push of his hips, Roman's entire dick rested deeply in her throat.

"Breathe, baby. Daddy got you." He didn't pull out when her hands lightly pushed at his waist, feeling her moan around his length.

Each and every time he used that word in the bedroom, it caught her off guard in the best way. She'd never watched porn or anything, and didn't really know where the term came from or why he started using it with her. She figured it was a power thing-like being in charge-and if it was, she liked it.

Sometimes she felt bad that he was always in control of everything while she just laid there because she assumed it had to be boring for him, but he always assured her that there was nothing more that he loved than watching her lay there and take his dick.

"Look at you taking this dick. You doing good mama, I'm proud of you." He eased her up to give her some more breathing room, knowing how big he was.

Tears brimmed at the bottom of her eyelids as he continued to forcefully thrust into her mouth, reaching the back of her throat with each one while she kept her brown eyes on his face. He looked and sounded so good while doing as he pleased to her.

She loved being good for him.

"Fuuuck," A moan escaped his lips as his orgasm neared, and Angel forced herself to hold still just as his nut shot down her throat.

She didn't come up until she was sure that he was done, making sure to suck the remnants from the tip of his dick while he groaned at the sight of her doing it, and at the feeling she gave him. He loved her, bad.

"You so pretty." His voice rasped as he pulled her up by her neck, sucking her lips into his mouth for a nasty kiss. Chills went up her spine as they shared his taste, loving the way he gripped on her neck and sucked on her tongue.

"Thank you daddy." She wrapped her arms around his neck, listening to him hiss under his breath, then both of them looked down to watch as he began nutting once again.

Angel carefully guided him inside of her warmth in the middle of him still nutting, causing him to let out a moan that was louder than his usual tone. His hands immediately drifted to her waist, holding her still to allow his nut to leak into her for the first time.

"I want a baby. Can you do it again, inside of me?" She asked with her soft voice, looking down at him. Roman groaned out, tossing his head back as he nutted from her words for the third time.

She could feel the warm substance basically filling her up; some even oozing out of her opening from how much it was. The sound of him moaning her name in her ear made her tighten her walls around his length, weakening him more.

"You gotta ease up on me mama. Please? Hold up," He couldn't even control how soft his voice had gotten, plastering a pleasurable frown on his face.

"You done?" She asked, watching him nod in response; too weak to talk.

Angel slowly lifted herself from his dick, and laid on the side of him while he tried to regain control over his body. He couldn't believe she'd just done him like that, all on her own too. She didn't even need his guidance.

"I love you so much." He mumbled, within mere seconds of falling asleep. He was out like a light without even waiting for a response.

The waves of the ocean were calm tonight, which Angel was thankful for because she just wanted to sit in the water without being tossed around by it. A small turtle had just swam past her feet a few seconds ago, but that was the only 'action' from the water she'd seen so far.

In about ten minutes or so, the nightly beach show would be starting, which was what she was currently waiting on. Oh, and the food that Roman had just went to go pick up from the restaurant that was a few feet away from the shore.

There was a lot of things on the menu to try, but Angel wasn't a big fan of trying new stuff so she just went with the garlic parmesan fried shrimp pasta and strawberry mochi for dessert. It looked good on the pictures, so hopefully it tasted good too.

"They said they gon' bring the drinks and desserts by when the show start." Roman sat behind her in the water, putting his legs on each side of hers at the same time that she laid back against his chest.

"Thank you. I'm starving." She took her plate of pasta from him, and he chuckled, opening up the package that the disposable silverware came in.

"Ion know how. All that dick you had for lunch." He repeatedly kissed the side of her face before playfully sucking her cheek, which made her laugh.

They'd been up from their four hour nap for a while now and he still hadn't been able to stop talking about how Angel had done her 'big one' earlier. All joking aside, she was genuinely proud of herself. It took a lot of courage, but that came easy with him.

"Shut up Roman. Stop talking like that." She humorously rolled her eyes, rolling some pasta up onto her fork. He jokingly held his hands up in surrender before placing one down on her stomach, and the other between her legs.

Angel's smile remained as he continued to kiss on her skin, obviously more obsessed with her now than he was a few hours ago. He hadn't been able to keep his hands or his lips to himself since earlier. Ironically, it reminded her of the first time he went down on her.

Little stuff like this-her first time giving him head-made her realize just how long they'd been together. Their six month anniversary was around the corner, and they were just now getting to that point in the bedroom. Angel was so thankful that he took his time with her and didn't rush her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

"What you thinking about?" His voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Today's my ovulating day. I hope you were serious about a baby." She put a forkful of pasta in her mouth, looking out at the water.

"Been as serious as a heart attack for like two months now." He told her, making her smile return.

It went quiet for a few moments as Angel fed both herself and Roman the garlic parmesan pasta, clearing the big plate in less than ten minutes. Employees of the resort came by to get their trash, and to offer them the drinks and desserts Roman had previously told her about.

She grabbed a virgin daiquiri drink-only because she didn't feel like battling another hangover-and Roman opted out for water. He didn't like frozen drinks, whether it had liquor or not. He barely liked any drinks other than water, really.

"Angel," He called her name after taking a swig of his water.

"Hm?"

"Will you move all the way in with me?" He asked, not beating around the bush because he didn't want to chicken out of asking her.

"Sure."

"Really? That easy?" His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, and she chuckled, nodding her head.

"Mhm. I basically live there already. My mommy even asked why I keep coming back home just to grab more clothes when I could just move everything to your house at once. I told her I wouldn't until you formally asked-in case we weren't on the same page, you know."

"Thinking that we weren't when you know I'm obsessed with you is insane." He shook his head at her while she laughed at what they both knew was the truth.

"I know, but that's a big step and I didn't know if you thought we were moving too fast or something.."

"Nothing feels 'too fast' with you."

"I know." She said again, a smile on her face. He made her so happy.

That scene ate, low-key. Lowwwwkeyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.6K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
508K 22.3K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
560K 27.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
10.3M 372K 84
read to find out😉