Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 23

6 1 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

I and the girls laughed as we got out of the elevator. Yeah, I did agree to a spa day. Damn! I needed to relax a bit.

And we'll hit the mall later on. Immediately we walked into the kitchen, Emma turned back to us.

She held out her index finger with her phone over her ear, she was on a phone call. Chloe was on a stool, eating her strawberries happily.

I pulled my bag over my shoulder, I wore a tight black sleeveless dress, since it was a spa day today.

It took few minutes before she ended the call and turned back to us. “Sorry about that, where are you guys going? You should take Chloe”

We looked down at her. “We're actually going shopping, we don't want her to get bored or anything” Harley tried to convince.

“Don't be silly, I'm sure Chloe would want to shop for something too”

“Sundae!” Chloe yelled.

“No, no sundaes. Here, that's my credit card” she handed the black master card to me, I looked down at it with...

Should I say honour?

Because damn! Who knows the cash limit? A billion dollars?!

“Charlotte!” I got over myself and looked up at her. “Yeah sure, we'll take Chloe” I pulled her to myself and Emma smiled. “Have fun girls”

An hour later

I walked past the aisle of jacket without scanning through. I scrolled through my phone, shopping got boring fast.

We didn't even go for the spa, Harley was in her zone, she was a shopping freak. She was in a world of her own.

But now, she and Bianca was fawning over some guys few distances away, it got me confused fast. Wasn't Harley in a relationship?

‘I'm just using my eyes, nothing else’ she said but her eyes were doing worst. I did understand Bianca, it's her way of life. “Hey, we are going in” Bianca called out to me.

And I turned back to them. “Seriously, they look like those pathetic E-boys” I said. “Remember they do make money out of their good looks” Bianca reminded and I rolled my eyes.

“You could cash out the bags,  we will be back before you know it”Harley said and they headed there before I could say anything else. I sighed and grabbed the bags and headed to the counter.

I couldn't carry them all and where the fuck is Chloe?

I handed in the credit card and continued scrolling through my phone. “Hey” I looked down and there she was. “Hey, where have you been?”

“No where specific, I'm so bored. The mall is so boring” That gotta be annoying. “Then you must try 'Choco'” We looked up at the dude behind the counter.

“What?”

“The new Sundae shop that opened downstairs, you get free samples and-”

“Where is it?!” Chloe yelled, slamming her hands on the counter. “Downstairs” he answered unsurely. “Give me that” she grabbed the credit card from him and ran out.

“Chloe no!” my eyes shot back to the dude. “Seriously?”

“My apologies”I sighed. I was ready to go back home. “Can I drop these here? I'll be back” he nodded and I headed to the girls.

I found them at a jewelry shop, scanning through aisles, talking and laughing. Bianca had two guys on either sides. She's a happy girl.

Harley was checking out things with another dude, I made my presence known and they all turned to me. Before I could go on with the purpose I was here...

“Wow! I didn't know angels flew so low” One of the guys said, seriously, that line?

“I didn't know losers aim so high. Harley come on!” I pulled her away because she didn't seem like coming with me. “We gotta go”

“We just got here and these guys are...hot!” True

“Harley”

“5 more minutes” I groaned. “I'm tired, spa day was a fail, Chloe ran to a sundae shop with her mom's credit card” I said. “Lucky kid”

“Where are the keys?”

“In my bag” I glanced at her shoulder. “Where is your bag?” she looked around and laughed. “I have no idea! I gotta go, this dude may actually buy me a diamond tennis bracelet”

“Har-” and she's gone, I sighed and walked back to the counter and picked up the bags. I was gonna leave them behind but first... Chloe!

I headed down, standing in the escalator, my eyes diverted to someone. Someone unusual... someone who shouldn't be here.

Austin!

I got down and headed to him, I stopped in front of him, he was startled when he looked up from his phone. “Are you like everywhere?” he asked.

“What are you doing here?” I asked looking around. “Someone ruined my chances with Regina” he glared.

“Desperate much”

“I'm not down for your sass, Charlie” I let the name slide. “I need a ride, I have to ditch the girls”

“I don't care” he looked down at his phone. “Austin!” he looked back up at me and I made sad puppy eyes. “You're a bitch, those eyes won't work. And aside that, I've seen the reason why I'm here”

I glanced at my back to see a group of giggling girls. “Seriously?”

“See you later, Charlie” I pulled him back. “You're literally gonna leave me helpless in the mall” I said. “Watch me”

I did but not after taking his car keys. Guess who's gonna be helpless in the mall?

★★★

It felt like hours before I finally heard that beeping noise, I pushed the button again and a black Rolls Royce behind beeped.

I spinned around to see it, I sighed and walked to it, dropping all the bags by my feet and leaned back on the car and texted the girls for the last time to go pick up Chloe at the sundae shop.

I heard chattering at a distance and glanced up, it was a group of guys.

I pulled open the car, threw the bags in and decided to call the girls. “Hey baby girl, having problems with your car?” One of the guys asked.

“No thank you” I tapped on Bianca's number. “Are you sure?” he was suddenly in front of me, I moved away a little.

“I said I'm good, now if you don't mind” I turned away from him, Bianca didn't pick up. “Now, wasn't that rude” he moved in closer.

Not with this again.

“What the fuck is your problem?”

“You're about walking away from me” he said. “Dude, I know who you are. Fuck off” I pushed him away but I got slammed back to the car before I could walk out.

“You leave me no choice” before he could touch me again, I kneed him in the groin and he thrashed on the floor, clutching his crotch.

Sorry, reflex.

His eyes shot to me. “Get her!” I dashed to the other side immediately, running past cars, they were after me.

Fuck!

I thought I had gotten to a reasonable distance, soi squatted behind a car, I got out my phone hurriedly and tapped on Bianca's number again.

“There you are” I looked up immediately to see one of the guys. I got off the floor and began moving backwards. “You don't have to do this”

“I have to” He took those steps towards me. “Just stop, we could talk this out...”

He grinned and took giant strides towards me, I squealed and spuned around to run again but bumped into a hard chest.

I yelped and stumbled back, looking up I saw those blue orbs. He held me in place, noticing the fear in my eyes. What the fuck was he doing here?

His eyes diverted to the guy behind me. “You are coming with me” he tried to grab my wrist but Carson held me back. “Who the fuck are?” The dude barked and just about the same time, the other guys appeared.

With the one I kneed in rage. How shits escalated still is a shock to me.

“Get her” before the dude could reach out to me, Carson pulled me to himself. I looked back at the group of guys.

The rageous guy in front, walked to us. “Who the fuck are you?” He asked. Carson stared down at him, I ask again...how the fuck is he here?

He turned back around and pulled me along. “We aren't done!” There was a cry from behind, he pulled me out of the way and rageous dude crashed on the floor beside us.

Another came and that was how a fight broke out, I moved back as another guy was thrown into a car and every car around began beeping.

Second time I'm seeing this dude in a fight... because of me.

Damn! Is he hot or what?

Shut the fuck up, Charlotte! You told him to stay the fuck away from you but here we are... he's fighting for you.

Someone grabbed me from behind. Rageous dude. I screamed. “You're coming with me”

“Let me go!”

He threw me to the floor. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled and Carson grabbed hold of him and threw him to the wall.

I looked around and all the guys were down and he was about killing the other. “Carson!” I got up and ran to him.

He didn't stop, the dude made a death rattle. I didn't want him dead or something, I pulled him away from him and his blue eyes shot to me.

His fist bleeding, his chest going up and down. “You need to calm-”

He got up and dashed past me immediately. I turned back around, what the fuck was that?

“Carson!” I called out, going after him, jumping over assholes. “You want me to stay the fuck away from you, why don't you do same?” he asked without glancing back.

I stopped and stared at his back. He's right, I did say that. I followed him again and he stopped at a car and pulled it open car.

He glanced back at me. “Go home” Getting in, he drove out.

★★★

I got out of the car and sighed, there was no need getting the bags out, I raked my hair and looked back at the house.

I was so weared out and this was definitely the last time I would go shopping with those bitches.

I headed to the porch and pushed the door open. Mason got up immediately and Austin turned back to me. I handed him his keys, at least his car was safe.

“Hey, what happened?” Mason asked in concern. “Nothing, I was just...” The door opened and there was Carson, he scanned the room taking in the mood, then his eyes shot to Austin.

He shook his head and walked back upstairs and Carson followed.

“Hey, are you okay?” he tilted my face to his direction and I nodded. “I was worried sick” I looked up at him.

I have been ignoring him since after the call, I didn't know why. What if he has a girlfriend?

I moved back. “I gotta go to bed” he noticed how weird I acted. “I'll be upstairs” I didn't wait for his reaction and headed for the elevator.

Once the doors slid open and I stepped out, Austin's voice echoed through the halls. “You got me shit scared, should have called or some shit like that”

“I couldn't, Charlotte got into some shit with some guys and...” he paused. “In short, my day was fucked”

I sighed and got into my room, slamming the door close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...
3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
82 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...