A Beautiful Nuisance(A J-Hope...

By beaYOUtiful143

Choi Jae Hwa had always been serious about life starting from when she understood everything her parents say... More

Chapter 1: There's the calm and then the storm
Chapter 2: Out of the Blue
Chapter 3: Introductions
Chapter 5: A J-Hopeless Love
Chapter 6: Plan V
Chapter 7: Literally Crushing on You
Chapter 8: You=You, Me=Me
Chapter 9: Mask off and Guards down
Chapter 10: Just For Tonight
Chapter 11: Infinite Solution
Chapter 12: Headache
Chapter 13: The Kinda Like and the Strong Magnetic Attraction
Chapter 14: 15 Seconds of Seduction
Chapter 15: My Girly Man
Chapter 16: Tease the Prey
Chapter 17: Selfish
Chapter 18: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 19: Just You

Chapter 4: Adult Children

9K 419 394
By beaYOUtiful143

[Jae Hwa's POV]

Waking up all sweaty from a nightmare after a ten minute nap was not in my agenda. Just like a perverted boy barging into my room while I was changing wasn't too. After seeing me without any clothes on he past out, either from shock or over joy, but all I know is, for a skinny looking guy, he was heavy.

I try waking him up with a few soft slap to his face but no luck. With no other choice, I quickly put on my clothes and made up my mind to drag him downstairs, where the others were most likely at. Stopping and taking a break at the top of the stairs, I left him there and ran down to get help from the others. When I came upon the empty living room, that was when I realize how quiet the house was. I guess I will have to drag him down by myself then.

Halfway down the stairs, the doorbell rang, allowing me to rest for a few seconds from this burden duty. I left his unconscious body lying there on the stair as I ran down to get the door. Upon opening the door, I felt relieve because it was his two friends.

"Oh...are you guys here to get him?"

They both turn to each then back at me and shook their head.

"We came here to stay for the night." One of them said with a deep voice that I remembered from the introduction but like usual I didn't care to remember their name. "I am V and this is Jungkook just in case you forgot." He smile at me as if he just read my mind.

"Wait...you said you guys are here to..."

"Stay the night." Jungkook chirped in. "Our hyung left with Jang Mi to go hangout at this new place downtown and told us not to wait up for them."

I see that but what I don't get was why did they have to stay the night at my place? They look old enough to stay by themselves and they have their own place to stay at.

"Okay...I understand that but what about your place?"

"We...kind of...how would you put it. We kind of locked ourselves out of the house." V explained as he lick his lips while his fake glasses were falling down his nose bridge. "And we don't have an extra key."

"I guess so..." I groaned as I move to the side to let them in. "But first, I need you guys to help..." My voice drifts off as my attention turn to the loud thumps coming from the stairs.

"Never mind that." I told them as I walk over to his unconscious body that now laid at the bottom of the stair.

Both of them came to my side and help me carry him to the nearest sofa.

"What did you do to him?" V ask as he struggle the most.

"Nothing...just kind of flashed him that's all." I mumbled lowly so that they can't hear me.

"You guys can stay here comfortably and don't be too loud...I will be upstair doing my research." I huff out as I threw a pillow at him.

After turning on the TV for them, I made my way upstairs to my room. Lying about my research, I decided to surf the net to my hearts content. With classical music blasting through my headphones, I sat there not sure what to do even though I did say that I wanted to surf the net. But what?

Oh okay. Now I remember. Earlier before that weird guy..what was his name again? Was it J-Hoe or J-Hope?? Lets just go with J-Hoe since it sounds correct. Well earlier before J-Hoe came barging into my room, I had a nightmare of a bright red fire burning in hell which was really weird considering that there was fire everywhere down there. But this fire was the brightest.

With my fingers at the home key, I type away. Feeling a bit lazy to read through, I click on the first link that I saw. Finally finding what it really meant after reading through the article some more, I kind of regret searching it up.

"Dreaming of a fire in hell means you will meet a destructive person in the near future?" I whisper to myself as I question it in my head.

Could it be true? Will meet someone destructive as in destructive to my life or my properties? Ah...forget it. I don't even believe in these superstitions so why should I care now. But even as I discourage myself to get work up over this, I felt certain that this might actually happen and that was never a good sign.

I suddenly felt stuffy as I struggle over this little issue. With no other choice, I knew I had to get off the laptop and get out of my now dark room. Closing my laptop with the clattering of my head phones on the floor following afterward, I stood up and took a deep breath.

"I shouldn't be shaken now...not by something that I never believed in."

Though I struggle a bit, loud screaming downstairs brought me back to the real world. Wait...loud screaming? It wasn't just muffle loud screaming, it was loud crystal clear screaming.

I swung the door open and ran downstairs, towards the screaming. When I reach the living room, I notice V and Jungkook horribly re-enacting a drama as they loudly scream the lines out.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME YOUR HIGHNESS!!" V scream as he kneeled down in front of Jungkook, who sat crisscrossed.

"HOW CAN I WHE-" Jungkook abruptly stop when he caught sight of me. "Were we too loud?"

"A little..." I sighed as I sat right next to them. "What are you guys doing anyways?"

"We just got bored..." V replied as he sat there quietly.

"Continue." I grumbled as I surf the channels for a good show to watch.

I guess since I was there, they weren't as loud as before but yet they were still screaming. Giving up on finding a show, I turn to them and decided to watch their show. Catching a glimpse of J-Hoe, I notice he had a mustache drawn on his face with the word LOSER written in on his forehead.

"PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!!! I BEG OF YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS!!" V scream as he held onto Jungkook's hand.

"How old are you guys? 15?" I interrupted them.

"I am 20...Jungkook here is 18." V reply to me with his signature face.

"Oh...so you guys are like adult children then?"

"No, I don't think we are...whatever that is." Jungkook said as he and V came and sat on the floor in front of me.

"Noona....we have a secret to tell you." V began as he gestured for me to move closer to them.

With no other decisions, I moved in as he leaned in to my ears and whispered out loudly. Well, not whisper but normally talk out loud.

"That horse-like hyung...right there, he really really likes you." He blurted out as Jungkook nod his head in agreement.

A moment of silence follow as groaning came from J-Hoe was suddenly awaken by that little confession.

"YAH!! V I told you to not tell her!" J-hoe complained as he quickly sat up and threw the pillow our way.

V and Jungkook quickly dodge it but as for me, I didn't see it coming. The pillow smack me in the face, causing my head to gently jerk back. They all turn to look at J-Hoe as he let out a gasp and came running towards me. He bent down and examine my face as if it was badly injured.

"Sorry...I wasn't aiming it at you." He apologize as he put his hands together and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"It's fine." I answered as I blink a couple of time, feeling to drain out to even yell or get mad at him. "Ah...I'm getting hungry. Did you guys want anything to eat for dinner?"

"Anything is fine with us but just make a lot for this Alien over here." J-Hoe advised as he pointed to V.

"Huh? Me?" V blurted out only to have the other two answer with a nod of their head.

I left them to go cook something since you can say they are my guest...yeah...right. I can be nice but as of right now, I wasn't really in the mood to do everything myself so I force a couple of jobs onto them as I focus on the main cooking.

After they finished up with their horse play and got the job done, I set the pan on the stove and waited for the oil to heat up. The dish wasn't anything special since it was already 8 almost 9.

With the fry rice almost ready to eat, I quickly order them to set the table and wait there patiently as I put in the last seasoning. I walk over to the table with the pan in my hands and even before setting it down, V took a spoon full of it and stuff his mouth.

As I gave everyone an equal amount of food on their plate, V's hand came and took a hold of my wrist.

"Marry me." V proposed while finishing up with his chewing. He stare up at me with his big eyes and mouth slightly apart. "Marry me and make me the happiest man alive."

"Yah...V is her cooking that good?" Jungkook sighed as he took his first bite. Immediately his eyes shot up to me and a smile form on his face as he chew. "Noona...MARRY ME TOO!!"

They both continue on eating while squealing like fan girls over this simple fried rice. I was so taken aback by their sudden statement that I didn't even touch my food and continued on staring at these two little boys.

"When do you want to get marry?" They both ask, as they finish up with whatever was left in the pan.

"After we clean up..." I notified as I try to fight back a smile.

These little boys were too funny. It will be great to have them around but maybe not all the time. Turning to J-Hoe, I knew right away that something was wrong. He was giving his two dongsaeng the death glare as they babbled on about their dream wedding and how fried rice would be the main dish.

J-Hoe must have notice me staring because instantly, his arms found its way around my body as his chin rest on my shoulder.

"You can't have her cause she is mine!!" J-Hoe scream to his dongsaeng before losing his balance while his arms remain around me.

We both fell, causing the chair that I was sitting on to break into two pieces and with us, we brought along my plate of food that I was almost done with. As we laid there on the cold kitchen floor, food spread all over us, I could feel my old cranky self surfacing again and not only that, but I started to question myself again of my dream.

If it meant that I would meet a destructive person, would this "DESTRUCTIVE PERSON" be J-hoe?

A/N:

V...what are you doing to J-Hope?? Or should I say J-Horse. Just kidding. Anyways...I HOPED YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!!

~With lots of <3

The author of this story.

[Credits to the owner of the GIF above.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 115 15
Choi Jae-Hwa has experienced plenty of hardships and she let it get the better of her. She grew up in a sheltered life, with nobody close to care for...
Beaten By PEACH

Fanfiction

83.2K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
8.1K 216 22
How does it feel to live with a bad-tempered mom, a drunkard dad, and a rude sister? Would you let it be or find another solution to get out from thi...
148K 4.6K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...