I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51
52

31

3K 206 30
By Nulho1

"Sorry about earlier."

Neo immediately apologized to Cale. Omega is very annoyed by other people's bickering.

"It's okay. I find you guys funny."

Neo breathed a sigh of relief hearing that.

"Her name is Katie. She's not from a noble family, so please forgive her if she misbehaves. And, please don't let her stay out under the sunlight for long."

Cale nodded hearing that. He didn't expect Neo to get engaged to a woman who wasn't in the nobility circle.

"I really have to go now. Lyoid, let's go."

Neo bowed respectfully to Cale even though Cale was just an omega.

He turned to look at Lyoid intently.

"Aww! Don't pull my ear!"

Neo grabbed Lyoid's ear as he walked away.

"Ftth..."

Cale held back his laughter again. But before long, he felt cold.

And the source of the cold is from inside Neo's house.

- Human, there's temperature magic in that house! What are they doing that for!?

Cale started to shiver. He also didn't know what it would be needed for if it was this cold.

Choi Han took off his coat and gave it to Cale.

.

.

After some moments, Katie finally came out with a short breath and closed the door.

Cale returned Choi Han's coat.

Katie looked Cale up and down.

"You're so cute!"

Katie immediately hugged Cale tightly without even a greeting or self-introduction.

"I've never seen an omega as pretty and cute as you!"

Cale's face turned slightly red at such praise from the very innocent woman.

"My name is Katie! Let's take a look while walking around the city! There are lots of shops I want to go to but Neo won't take me there! Let's go!"

Katie pulled Cale's hand at modest speed looking very excited.

Cale just followed suit. He also had to buy a lot of games for the children he brought with him.

Katie also knew right away that On and Hong were a cat tribe. So she did not question Cale's actions.

.

.

.

After half a day of walking, Cale saw the scorching sun. Katie really looks like an Omega instead of a Beta.

It was just that he didn't sense Choi Han's aura.

Cale looked toward Katie who was walking in front of him.

Katie had been out in the sun for a very long time for now...

Tum.

!?

An excited Katie suddenly sat down on the ground as if she had lost all her strength.

"Katie! What's wrong!?"

Cale saw Katie's extremely dry lips and immediately told Choi Han to bring her to a street chair under the tree.

Cale handed Katie a glass of water.

"Sorry to trouble you."

Katie looks weak and makes her charming self show.

Cale gave a short sigh and sat down beside her.

"How is your relationship with Neo?"

Cale asked looking for a topic of conversation.

"He is so kind and he loves me so much. I really thank him. He saved my life."

Katie smiled gently making her look very graceful.

"So why hasn't he married you yet?"

Katie laughed softly hearing Choi Han say that.

"As you can see, my body is very weak. I won't be able to survive in the world of nobles. This engagement was also opposed by his father but Neo doesn't care about that."

Cale patted Katie's shoulder to calm her down a bit.

"Neo has to work hard because of me. I am very grateful to be able to love young master Neo."

Cale could see Katie's eyes filled with love within them.

It reminded him of something, but he couldn't remember what was it.

Choi Han who was behind them had the same eyes as Katie looking at Cale that were calming Katie with gentle moves.

Cale suddenly felt goosebumps for an unknown reason.

And with a couple of beauties there, there is no way there is no some bunch of bastard that get closer to them.

"Hey, beautiful girl. You'd better play with us than play with the young master."

Choi Han was just waiting for Cale's directions.

Katie's graceful face completely changed. His face was full of disgust.

Cale who saw Katie was not frightened, did nothing and just watched where the situation will going.

The man drew closer as Katie stood up.

Katie glared at the man approaching her.

"I don't like dealing with assholes like you. Get lost."

But the man just scoffed.

Katie gave a short sigh.

"Sorry for this, young master."

Cale was shocked as the skin on Katie's right hand grew scales.

bang!

!?

With one punch, the man flew away hitting the wall.

- Human, she's got scales!

The black dragon spoke as if he was very curious about it.

"Wow... She's not as weak as she looks..."

Hong nodded in agreement with his sister's words.

Choi Han was also amazed by that.

The other man immediately left them after seeing that.

'Omega mermaids?'

Cale thought that looking at the scales in Katie's hands.

In novels, only omega mermaids can have legs like humans because the environment in the sea is very harsh for them to live in.

Omega mermaids at least need to stay on land for a week every month.

However, it is not uncommon for Omega mermaids, who are only used as toys by Alpha Mermaids, to stay on land forever.

But their weakness is hot weather makes them weak and helpless.

Tum.

Katie lay like a dried fish on the ground.

"Katie, Meow!"

On and Hong panicked as they look at Katie like dried fish.

"Choi Han, let's take her to the river."

Cale still remains calm in this situation. No need to be so dramatic and drain his energy for nothing.

Choi Han just listened to what Cale was saying.

.

.

.

At the river in the Rain City.

"River!"

Splash!

Katie who saw the river, immediately forgot everything and jumped into it.

The water splashed onto Cale and the others.

Katie's legs turned to be a mermaid's tail.

"Hah...! I feel alive again!"

On and Hong approached Katie.

"That's a real mermaid fin meow!"

Hong touched it and Katie didn't mind that.

Katie's pink fins and pink eyes look very gentle and charming. Katie's hair had also gone from brown to a soft blonde color.

Mermaid beauty is only one lever under the whale tribe. Cale could see the incredible beauty of Katie.

"Aren't you surprised?"

Cale shook his head.

"I even met a whale tribe before."

Katie laughed at that.

Even though whales and mermaids are enemies, mermaid omega doesn't hate whales.

That's because they thought the alpha and beta mermaids deserved to disappear from the ocean.

Cale had goosebumps on the back of his neck seeing Katie's tail.

It was beautiful, but that tail could crush rocks like it was just soft jelly.

'I thought she was just a weak woman...'

Katie climbed to the riverside land.

"Does Neo know about this?"

Katie nodded.

Now Cale knew why Neo's house was so cold. That's so Katie isn't hydrated by the hot weather.

"Are you an omega mermaid?"

Katie shook her head.

"I'm a mutant. That's because I was born on the land. I'm mixed blood."

That means Katie is not 100 percent of the blood of the mermaid race.

"My mother is an omega, but I am a Beta. But because I was born on the land, I became a mutant. I am half omega and half beta."

Katie saw her beautiful tail.

It must have been hard for her to grow up in an environment where she shouldn't be.

"I used to be so afraid of showing my scales. Everyone looked at that in disgust."

Because she is a mutant, her body will become scaly when she is exposed to water in any part.

The scales had a disgusting look in her eyes.

She was also very weak and could not stand the hot weather.

What's worse, she had to survive on her own after her mother died when she was only 5 years old.

"Those scales are not ugly! They are beautiful!"

It was then that he found Neo.

With a red face, young Neo reached out his hand to Katie.

"You are so beautiful! I promise to marry you when I grow up and take good care of you!"

It was the first time Katie had heard anything like that from someone.

"And you took him for granted?"

Cale asked in shock.

"Yes!"

Katie nodded excitedly.

Cale just let out a soft sigh. Luckily, Neo isn't a scumbag and really takes care of Katie sincerely.

If not, she could have been sold at the auction by now.

Choi Han looked at Katie with a look of pity. But with Katie's strength as a mermaid, it's no wonder that Neo's cheeks could be so swollen.

Katie held both of Cale's hands.

"Can we be friends in the future? This is the first time someone else knows about this besides Neo!"

Cale smiled and nodded.

"Fine. Let's be friends since we're both pathetic."

Katie laughed at that.

"Katie!!!"

Neo shouted as he ran towards her.

"You went to the river again! I told you not to go to a place like this! What should I do if you get kidnapped or other mermaid tribes hurt you!?"

Neo checked on Katie's condition and sighed in relief to see she was okay.

"Young master Cale..."

Cale nodded.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about this. It'll just be troublesome."

Seeing Cale not caring, relieved Neo.

Katie turned her flipper into legs once again and Neo lifted her with bride style.

It looked natural as if they had done it many times.

Neo's clothes got wet from it.

"If it's okay, we're going home first."

Cale nodded not minding that.

Neo walked away while Katie tightly hugged Neo's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

Cale just smiled looking at the harmonious couple.

"Cale, we are hungry..."
"Right meow..."
"Meat!"

Cale smiled seeing that.

"Let's go to the cafe then."

Cale reached out his hand and Choi Han pulled Cale gently to help him up.

Choi Han dusted off a bit of dust from Cale's clothes before they also walked away leaving the river.

.

.

Cale entered the cafe with the others and saw the gray-haired man, sending chills down his body.

"Cale-nim?"

Cale shook his head.

"Did you see that gray-haired man?"

Choi Han nodded.

"Just mark him for now."

Choi Han did not understand, but still remembered the man's face for now.

Cale entered the VIP room of the cafe and ordered a large amount of food.

Cale took og/Cale's diary and tried to open it.

He might be able to figure out who the shitty father to his child was.

At least, he didn't have to be bothered by all the men who had blue eyes.

The food started to arrive, and Cale ate first.

Children also focus on the food and toys they get.

Choi Han just smiled and ate politely watching them all focus on other things while eating.

If it was in his old family, the spatula might have gone to his head.

But all of that is just some memory for him now.

Bahahahahaha!

Laughter filled the cafe. Cale didn't hate that and looked at the gray-haired man again.

'You bastard! All the Alphas in this world are disgusting!'

'Young master, what's wrong? I heard you scream.'

Cale held his head looking at the memory that was not his.

He looked like he was writing something in a book before Ron called him.

Tears fell onto the book he was writing.

He closed the diary and pressed a password.

The memory stops there.

Cale remembered the keywords.

He took the diary and tried it on.

Click, click, click.

Finally, the locked diary was opened.

[I hope that what I wrote will not be read by anyone. I have no place to complain. I want to tell something that I went through... That's all...]

It seemed that og/Cale couldn't bear to hold it in any longer. As an omega who likes to hang out and share their problems with everyone when they can, it's a difficult thing for him.

[I had one dream after my mother died.]

[I want to become Alpha.]

Even without a test, a person subconsciously knows what second gender they are.

Cale must have known that he was an omega. Unlike Kim Rok Soo who entered the body knowing nothing.

[Aplha who is authoritative and very good at controlling emotions... I want to be like them. So I act like them even if I'm called trash alpha or beta. I don't care.]

[I don't look like a weak omega. That's all that matters. Since Basen and Lily are Alpha, I should become one too.]

[However, I can't argue that I'm an omega in the end.]

[I fell in love with a gray-haired alpha male who had a gentle aura and made me comfortable with him even when I first met him.]

Cale flinched hearing that. That means that man is Cale's mate, right?

[It's fine if he doesn't see me. It's fine if he sees me as trash. I just want to be near that gentle aura.]

Cale felt goosebumps. It looked like a romantic word of love, but Cale felt something was off.

[And, it's true that omega's nature is stupid. I'm so stupid. Stupid. stupid. stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!]

Cale frowned as he watched og/Cale curse himself.

[It's fine if it's just a one-night stand! I also don't care! But why!? Why!?]

Cale saw blotches that looked like tears on the paper.

[Why did you help that bastard rape me...?]

The diary fell to the floor as Cale read through the stretch.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Leon Cale: Tell me who he is!? I f*king kill him!

Ellen: Wow... Did the author hate the original Cale that much?

Leon: I trying to be calm, but, let's commit arson!

Ciel: Wow... That was more bastard than I thought... At least my Cale didn't like that.

Kind Clopeh: That sucks, for sure. Even getting harassed is traumatizing already.

L.H. Deruth: *suddenly felt lucky that he never experience that*

Depressed Venion: Wanna do double suicide?

Lady Venion: Don't say anything like that!

Damian: *Act like he didn't know anyone* (Please let me out of this weird place...)

I been busy with study and my exam will be soon. I was so stressed with even the competition when the exam will coming soon.

Gladly it's end and I got at middle number. Not worse and best. ✌️

I'm scared with the practice exam... 🥲

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 833 56
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...
17.6K 1.3K 27
Cale was similar to himself-Kim Rok Soo-in an assortment of things, but his reactions were not of someone who had given in. No, they were of someone...
345 24 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
18K 1.2K 30
Kim Rok Soo was enjoying his time reading a trashy romance novel. He really didn't expect to get sucked into it so literally. As stated in the tags...